No. I Need You.

More than you do

No 

  I sit excitedly in the passenger seat of Ms. Jessica's car. I followed her after the kiss which led me here in my seat. 

  She was kind enough, I guess, for not getting mad at me for just barging into her car. She did not show any sign of emotion and just drove the car to take us somewhere I don't know. I was giddy of the thought of being with her that I forgot, yet again, that she might cause harm to me. 

  I guess my heart doesn't mind at all but my mind is wandering everywhere to the extent of imagining that she might be a terrorrist.

  I hurriedly speak up saying, "You're a terrorrist, aren't you? You didn't even say a word since I barged into your car so that levels up the chance that you might be a kidnapper or something."

  I kept speaking that I didn't notice her laughing and smirking at me like an idiot.

  "What are you laughing at, miss? I don't know you well enough to just trust you like that. We just met a day ago so you should understand that. And you're weird, too." 

  

 

  I blurted out almost incoherently since I don't know what's happening with my mouth saying all the things in my mind. 

  "You know what? I'll let you choose. If you trust me or let's say that you don't think and/or feel I will harm you then stay with me in the car. Then if otherwise, go ahead." she shrugged as I noticed that she stopped the car.

  Why is she making this hard for me? Or.. am I making it hard for myself? But.. I just can't stay with her trusting her that she won't harm me. Argh. 

  "Face me, dear," she said, and I did. "I think I made it clear by now that I'm interested in you because if I don't, I won't allow you in my car, even  just being near to it. I don't think I will harm you, my dear. So, what do you think? Go choose or I'll choose for you." she said as she kept changing her expression which are, I must say, smoking hot and y.

  "I don't know. Just.. choose for me. I'll go submissive just for this time since this might or might not be the last time I'll be seeing you. And.. let me tell you that I'm not lesbian so you might have a hard time going on for me." I said then bit my lip, just to flirt a little. What? It's not bad to have a little dose of this.

  "I can see, dear. I can feel that you're not a lesbian. It's so obvious my godess." she smirked as she winked at me. What does she mean by that?! Well, of course I know!

  "Hey! I'm not! I'm straight ever since, okay? I never liked a girl so I'm sure of it." I fiddled with words after I slapped her arm like we've known each other for centuries.

  "Then why did you let me kiss you, huh? Why did you close your eyes a while ago? Hmm?" she asked as she started driving again. "See, that's what I'm talking about. You can't even admit that I did have an effect on you. Your face says it all, I'm just saying." she chuckled at herself, seeing my expression.

  I just want to punch her in the face and just sink underneath the Earth at the same time. I also want to taste her inviting lips for she looks so smoking hot and y right now but also be embarrassed for all my thoughts. But despite all that, I still don't like and trust her. I don't like her romantically, I promise.

  She's just hot, that's all. 

  "Ms. Jessica, where are we going by the way?" I asked after a long ride of silence.

   "I'll be going to a party my friend arranged, depends on you if you'll come out and party like a free man," she shrugs. "That's been my life, I guess. Just party, not caring much what will happen next."

  I just nodded and waited for us to stop. I was dressed into a light blue backless dress with a blazer so I guess it's not too overdressed nor too underdressed for the ocassion. As for her, she wears a hot red dress revealing her fine chest and long legs just as how anyone would like it. She has her blonde hair braided so fine I wanted to meet whoever braided her hair that way.

  "Stop checking me out, I know I'm beautiful but based on your expression, it's like your meeting 'The Hot Kwon Yuri of SNSD'," she leans close to me that I can smell her perfume and determines that she's not wearing any make up... and gets a nice view of her chest. "You don't have to try so hard you know. You could just tell me that I'm beautiful." she winks as she tries to kiss me but Ms. Hwang dodges it. 

  "You're beautiful, happy? Okay, so I need to know whether I'm underdressed or overdressed. Is this fine?" I showed her my outfit as I carefully arranged my hair. I admit I used the question as an excuse to talk about something. It's overwhelming you know, I can feel awkwardness cursing through my veins already.

  "Ms. Jessica? Hey? Are you.. alright?" I asked her when she didn't talk and kept staring at my dress.

  "Uhm, yeah. I just.. nevermind. Let's get out, shall we?" she offered, still staring intimately at me with, again, a bright grin on her face.

  And we did went out of the car then welcomed the party. Only to be finding out that it's her party. Her party because it's her birthday today. How did I know, you say? Well, there was a big tarpaulin--elegant I must say-- in front of the house with her posing like a model. 

  Oh. She is indeed a model.

  

 

 I need U

 

  I see him. He was just there, dancing gracefully and not caring about what people would think. He would switch with girls he dance with from time to time. Maybe it didn't matter to him, but it somehow did to me.

  Imagine seeing your supposedly husband dancing with different girls like he never once cared about your feelings. Like he never loved you even for just a moment. We were together for 6 years. Even though we were on and off, I love him so much that it hurts to see him again and reminisce our past.

  I wanted tears to spill off my eyes but they're not, which makes the pain more painful. I could only cry inside. I wish I could cry like a normal person, but I don't and I won't. 

  I can't cry the pain so I just went near a waiter and asked for a wine. It's not like I would get drunk from that but I wanted the bitter taste in my mouth. I forgot that I'm with Ms. Jessica when I saw him, so I searched for her, wandering my eyes everywhere. 

  "Looking for me, huh? Don't worry golubka, I'm just right here," she suddenly popped out beside me, holding my waist from the inside of my blazer so she was practically touching my bare skin. "You left me there alone so my friends kept talking to me that I lost you. Well, nevermind. Shall we dance?" she grins as she offers me to dance with her. 

  This won't kill me so I say, "Okay. But you have to adjust on me because I'm the world's Greatest dancer." I winked at her as I started to dance. A.W.K.W.A.R.D

  I just really can't help being awkward, you know? We just met like a day ago and now we're going to dance a somewhat y song. I really needed a wine right now so I won't keep thinking. All I need is to be carefree under her guide. No thinking. Just that.

  "You're a pretty good dancer but no, I'm still the best." she says as she starts dancing too, inching towards me little by little. I was thinking that I needed more space than ever but I'll let her. 

  "Uh huh," I nodded. "Guide me Ms. Jessica, I'm yours to control." I grin as she reaches for my waist. I can feel her rubbing my ily that I felt so relaxed, so carefree already.

  "Maybe you want to remove your blazer? You know, it's starting to get hot because of the people crowding the place and you'll get all sweaty." she whispered with an innocent tone then shrugs.

  I know what this girl wants. But even as I know she'll go erting, I did remove my blazer, showing off my . I left the blazer in a chair nearby and got my wine from the waiter.

  "Have you drank already?" I asked her as I drink half the glass.

  She stares at me for a while, her cheeks blushing, then grins and shakes her head. She says, "Ms. Tiffany, I'm afraid I can't drink anything while I'm with you for I might do something you won't like," she grins more. "I'll just put it this way, If we meet again anytime anywhere, you have to kiss me in the lips. If we didn't meet for a month starting tomorrow then you'll have to forget we ever met and we never did stuff together. Is that okay?" 

  "I don't get it. I just asked if you drank already and then your mind went everywhere already. What's the connection?" okay. I'm sorry. I know I'm supposed to just let her but I spoke ny mind because it truly doesn't make sense.

  Wait, oh. I get it now. She wants to kiss me. Oh. 

  "Do you really want me to elaborate it? I just want to have a relationship with you, to know you more. But I'm weird so I don't know if my message is reaching to you right now," she scratches the side of her neck and presses her lips together in a line. "Do you agree?" she asks, so ily I'd want to rip her face and sell her. Joke.

  Okay. I agree. I opened my mouth to answer but then I saw him running to our place, crying. My heart beats against my chest at the thought of him. Why? Why right now? I looked back at Ms. Jessica to see her looking at me. Only now did I notice that we were so close to each other that we were almost kissing. How did this happen? 

  My first instinct is to press my lips next to her but I inch my face away from hers. But I guess that didn't stop her so she still kissed me, in the forehead. I closed my eyes hearing the words:  "I need you.. Ppanyang."