Every

More than you do

Just as I walk down the aisle again, I remembered how the people around us were so happy. Unexplainable happiness, maybe. Everyone awaited for that stupid day only to be witnessing a hateful scandal of cheating. 

 

Well, I can't blame everyone for being happy one second then being furious the next because ever since day 1, they were there to witness our "love story". To witness everything.. then including the scandal. I just hated him for doing that. It's okay if he ceated in front of me or told me about it, but he cheated on the day of our wedding and in front of many people. 

 

 

It was just moments before our saying of 'I do's when a lady came into view with a little baby she carried. She is tan, beautiful and tall. The baby she carries have a very large similarity to her own appearance but even as I stare into her, I can't seem to think that she's a mother already. They went straight in front of Taeyeon, where we were in the altar, and kissed him for who knows how long. Of course we all got shocked and I was supposed to slap the girl but.

 

 

But Taeyeon responded the kiss.

 

What did I do? I just clapped and smiled very wide then walked away like I'm a brilliant model. I'm too beatiful to cry and I didn't want to smudge my make up. Everyone followed me but I didn't dare look back. Of course I know, they were calling my name as I heard and felt them running towards me.

 

We went straight to the reception and I entertained the guests. What should I do? Mourn? Makes me want to puke. Haha. 

Why should I mourn losing that sick bastard? It's not the end of the world. 

I went back to the parking lot to ride my car and go somewhere else. I haven't had a proper communication with anyone, too. Even just to visit Chloe, I didn't. I didn't want her to feel bad for me when she was already having a hard time with her own problems in life. I'll just make sure to visit her.

    It's been weeks since the day and ever since, I already have a routine of going to the church and going somewhere peaceful then chaotic.

 

Why? Because I'm awesome. 

I went straight to a cemetery in front of a bar/club. This place is awesome. They actually don't care with how everything is. I love it. Just pure freedom, simplicity in my opinion. 

What's even more lovely is the playground around the bar and the coffee shop beside the cemetery. Crazy stuff going on here, right?

 

I walked through the cemetery and went to my place. I made the space mine already where there is a signboard saying, 'Mine. Go away' just to make it simple. There were food there in which I bought the day before and sketch book, pencils and the needed tools.

 

 

Just as I sat down, I felt securing hands covering my eyes. Even though the hands are securing me, I can't just trust the person who owns the hands won't do harm on me so I removed the hands.

 

I saw her. She was beautiful, so beutiful that I forgot that I should go away from her for she might harm me. I stood up from sitting and just stared through her eyes, oh those beautiful eyes. Should I.. say something or what? 

 

Yeah, okay, she's beautiful and I'm starstrucked now but what should I do? Run? Just sit and ignore her? What? 

 

"Tiffany Hwang. You?" I blurted out incoherently since it just came out of my mouth.

  

"A stranger. I'm sorry for covering your eyes but I can't think of another way to approach you for you to not ignore me, so yeah. I'm sorry." she said as she flashed me a bright smile that's almost a cute grin.

 

"Okay." I said as I nodded my head, sitting down again and start sketching, hoping she will soon get out of my space.

 

I tried to sketch a half bird and a half human, not forgetting those intricate details. It would be my first time sketching this.

 

"What a good drawing! I wish I could draw something like that." a voice said to my surprise, making me jump a little in my seat. I tilt my head to the side where the voice came from, making our noses align then cross, our lips brushing  a little as we widen our eyes almost at the same time. 

 

"I'm sorry!" she said hurriedly, panicly as she starightens her posture, fiddling with her fingers with a tomato face. Can't even look straight at me, huh? 

 

"It's okay miss. That happened a lot to me already so I was used to it already." I said, my words making her look at me in the eye then I winked.

 

She just shook her head then chuckled, "I approached you because I saw the sign and everything in your sketch pad.Sorry for looking at them, though. I waited here for most of the day yesterday and today hoping to see you. And there you are, so hi! So, I just really wanted to see you. Maybe we'll see each other again?" she explains to me with a bright grin plastered on her face. 

 

"You realize that you're weird, right? And that you haven't given me your name yet." 

 

"I'll give you the private information when we see each other again. I know that already miss Hwang. Bye." she said as she leans down and places a kiss near my jaw. "Thank you for the chance of meeting a godess like you."

 

Then she did the thing I did that day. Walked like a brilliant model with a bright grin plastered on the face but hers was real and more elegant. 

 

Welcome, Ms. Stranger.