Uh-huh

More than you do

We sat comfortably across each other in the coffee shop after seeing each other again, or so I think. 

It was peaceful and comfortable for me but I don't know how it is for her. I gave her my sketch pad since she asked to borrow it then she started writing or drawing in it. I don't know, maybe she's drawing maybe she's not. Nevertheless, I stared at her half oblivious to the grin on my face watching her cover whatever she's doing. 

I have a caramel machiato while she has a hot chocolate. Hot chocolate, that's what she only said when we bumped into each other at the cemetery a while ago. Hot chocolate  lead us here. 

She was done I guess because she closed the book with a bright grin again plastered on her face. 

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la~ 

Latch played in the cafe. It was my turn to grin, having to hear my favorite song. She had a confused look on her face, trying to understand my grin which made her blush like a tomato and bit her lip. I don't know what she's thinking but I let her be.

When it seemed like she calmed down of her thoughts, she started doing something in the book again. This time, smiling like an idiot. I decided to go beside her to see what she's up to. Is it bad to want to know her? Is it bad that I'm actually comfortable with her rather than being awkward and report her to the police? 

Maybe. Maybe not. 

Okay, I'll go beside her acting normal. I won't have to be near her or anything. I would just take the chance to know her. AND. I'm not a lesbian nor biual.

It's not like I like her or I have a crush on her. Yes, she's beautiful but that doesn't make me gay.

Taeyeon was the only one I ever loved and he's really a dork and everything. And now, I'm simply free. I don't have to commit so much anymore and I should be happy with that and start something a little odd for me. This is the right chance for that.

And so, I sit next to her trying to look at what she's writing. I saw a doodle. A complicated doodle wherein at the same, is also beautiful. I see her right hand sign her penmanship at the very bottom next to the date today.  4/18/20 

Before I could understand the hangul writing in the pad, my eyes closed to the feel of her lips in my cheek. Then I saw her running to the exit gracefully. 

Jessica Jung. What a beautiful name Ms. Jessica.