Fin.

Power of Fate

Seungcheol entered his room while still carrying the drunk Wonwoo. He put him in his own bed and sighed loudly. He looked at him as he slept, he looks so peaceful he thought to himself. Seungcheol quietly took out Wonwoo’s phone from the pocket of his jacket. He quickly found desired phone number and not hesitating even for a moment, decided to call him.

“Hello” Mingyu picked up almost immediately.

“Mingyu?” he asked to make sure.

“Yeah and you are…?”

“We met today. I am Seungcheol, Wonwoo’s friend.” For a moment there was silence. Seungcheol didn’t say anything more, as if he was afraid that that would scare Mingyu away.

“I remember” Mingyu answered hesitantly.

“I’ve heard what happen between you and Wonwoo and I know that you have the right to be mad…”

“Is that all what you wanted to say?” He interrupted him, his voice clearly showed that he was really angry.

“No” Seungcheol answered quickly, almost shouting. “I… Just please listen to me carefully” he waited for him to say something, but when Mingyu stayed silent, he continued. “I can’t tell you why Wonwoo acted like that towards you, but I can guarantee to you that he didn’t mean that. If you just could give him one more chance” he added hopefully.

“Why, so he could again tell me that it’s not my ing business?” He asked sarcastically.   

“He cried today” Seungcheol decided to be completely honest with Mingyu. It was his last hope. “He cried because he knew that he had lost you.”

“I…” Mingyu didn’t know what to say. “Stop lying.”

“I am not lying!” He protested. “I wish you could talk with him honestly. I will send you my address,  it’s all up to you.”

 

“Who was that?’ Hansol asked, when Mingy had finished talking. “Hey” he waved his hand in front of his face

“Sorry, what did you say?” he asked.

“I asked who was that?” He repeated. He was worried about his hyung. Mingyu was already sad and thoughtful after he came back from his date, but that call made him even more lost in his thoughts.

“Wonwoo’s friend” he answered calmly.

“Did something happened to him?” Hansol looked carefully at him. Mingyu was talking with him, but it seemed like he was absent.

“Nothing happened” he assured him. “He just wanted to persuade me to give him another chance.”

“And?” Hansol sat down next to him, obviously wanting to know what decision his friend has made.

“And nothing” Mingyu shrugged his shoulders. “It’s over.”

“Bull” Hansol raised his voice. “You just had an argument. Big deal” he didn’t even noticed that he mixed some Korean with English. “You can’t just simply give up, because of that” he added calmly.

“He clearly gave me to understand what he thinks about me and our relationship” Mingyu said, but with less certainty in his voice.

“So what? It’s the first time when I see that you care about someone that much.”

“That’s not true.” He protested. “I care about you.”

“You know what I meant” Hansol looked at him significantly. “Hyung if you really don’t feel anything to him, ok just don’t do anything. But if… I just don’t want to see you get hurt.” Sincerity in his voice, made Mingyu started to think about this more deeply.

 

Mingyu couldn’t believe that he is doing that. After how Wonwoo had embarrassed him painfully, he still was going to meet him. It should be him to chase after him, he should beg for his mercy. But no, stupid Seungcheol, his stupid call and stupid Hansol who recently seemed to be always right.

He stood hesitantly at the door of the apartment. It took him a while before he knocked.

“I am glad that you came” Seungcheol greeted him with a big smile. “Wonwoo is sleeping in my room, last door on the left” he explained.

Mingyu nodded his head slightly. When he had finally realized what was he doing,  he couldn't help but feel nervous. He was so embarrassed, Seungcheol probably thought that he was so pathetic. For sure he thought like that about himself. What was he doing there? Was he so desperate, that he came here believing in a happy ending?

Wonwoo was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful lying there, it made him want to hug him. He sat on the edge of his bed, watching him intently with his piercing dark eyes. Gently he brushed a strand of hair off his face, his heart twisting as he flinched from his touch. But he couldn't resist tracing the line of his throat down to the pulse hammering at his collarbone. He spent the next few minutes watching him sleep, taking in every detail of his face, of his body. The way the soft glow of the bedside lamp cast shadows on his cheeks. The way his chest rose and fell with each breath.

Suddenly Wonwoo opened his eyes and looked at Mingyu. He didn’t know what to do, his hand was still resting on his cheek. He wanted to take it away, but Wonwoo stopped him.

“Don’t…” he whispered. Mingyu leaned in to be able to hear him better. “Don’t go” Wonwoo repeated and then Mingyu realized something. He smelt strongly of alcohol.

“You are drunk” he said more to himself.

Wonwoo grabbed his free hand and interlocked his fingers with his. He looked so lost at that moment, he squeezed Mingyu’s hand firmly, as if making sure that he will not leave him.

“I don’t want to wake up, not yet” he said and pulled him down onto the bed. Mingyu didn’t move, afraid to make the slightest movement. Their hands were still joined, their faces were located only millimeters apart. After a while, he uncertainly embraced him. When Wonwoo felt his touch, he buried his head in his chest, clinging to him and closed his eyes, smiling slightly. Mingyu leaned in closer, his mouth near his ear.

“I am not going anywhere.”


OMG It was so hard for me to finish it, I just couldn't write anything. This chapter is not I wanted to share with you, but that's all I could write.

I am so sorry and thank you for all subscribes and comments.

Now let's hope that there will be more and much better stories about Meanie couple in the future:)

Love ya!