Chapter I

Power of Fate

“Oppaaaa!” High-pitched voice of a young girl broke through even from the loud sounds of music. She was wearing a short skirt and high-heeled shoes, and her long, beautiful black hair flowed like the waves down her back. Her beauty capture the attention of many guys, but her gaze was focused on only one of them.

Kim Mingyu, a tall, handsome boy, with a captivating smile. Mingyu was one of the most popular male student at the university, every day some girl tried to talk to him and invited him on a date. The boy, of course, often did not hesitate to take advantage of one of those proposals, well, which normal and healthy guy would not? This time, however Yewon, because that was the name of the girl who for more than an hour followed his every step in the club, slowly began to work on his nerves. Yes it is true that a few days ago they had a hot session of kisses in the university library, and maybe even something more, but Mingyu never allowed himself to do similar things twice, and what’s worse- with the same girl.

In addition, the boy came to the club with friends, who incidentally disappeared from his sight after few minutes, just to drink a few beers, have fun and relax after a stressful exam period, which fortunately was already behind him.

Mingyu nervously looked around the room, searching his friends. In the corner of the hall he saw Jeonghan and Jisoo who were too busy with exchanging their own saliva to be able to see that their friend needs help. “Thanks a lot guys” he thought and in his mind, he slowly has already started to create a plan for revenge. He did not even try to find Hansol because he knew that the boy was most likely somewhere near the scene, admiring the well-known rapper, who happened to performe today at this club.

"Oppa." Yewon suddenly has appeared right next to Mingyu. The boy too busy trying to find his friends, has lost his concentration for a moment and before he could figure out anything, in the blink of an eye, a girl was standing right next to him. '' I'm calling you for a long time, you have not seen me? " Yewon smiled at him flirtatiously, moving closer and putting her head on his shoulder. Mingyu tried to smile, but instead, on his face appeared strange expression, half-smile, half-grimace. The boy tried to escape from Yewon's embrace, but she bearing in mind the past experience, strongly tightened her grip around his forearm.

"Yoona." Mingyu on purpose addressed her using the wrong name, hoping that in this way he could offend her and thanks to that she would leave him alone. It soon turned out that his hopes are unlikely to happen.

''You had to study hard, Oppa and through it all you got confused. I understand that. My name is Yewon." She laughed a little too forcefully, and put her hand on the boy's chest. "I missed you." She moved closer to his face, putting her other hand on his neck. "And I missed your lips" Mingyu laughed nervously, trying to break free from her grasp.

"You know that what happened in the library, will never happen again." He grabbed her hand that held him by the neck and pulled away.

'' But I know you do not mean that. "She her lips in an effort to get his attention. Mingyu certainly would not remain indifferent to this gesture, if not for the fact that he always, after having fun with some girl, completely lost his interest. It's not that he has never tried to go on the second or even third date, because he did, but during them he always was really bored and when his friends asked him how was his date, he couldn’t even recall at least one thing that the certain girl has told him . Maybe the reason of that was because conquering the girls' attention came to him too easily, or maybe he was just not able to create a long relationship.

"I am not alone." Seeing that rational arguments are not able to reach the girl, he decided to apply a new tactic.

"I watch you from the beginning and I know that your friends left you." She touched his nose with one finger and then moved it toward his lips.

"It's not what I meant." Mingyu almost rolled his eyes, his patience was slowly coming to the end. He turned his head to the left looking for some help, but he only saw a couple that kissed passionately. “No help from them for sure” he thought. He then turned his gaze to the right. Just next to him stood a young, handsome, tall, but not taller than him guy. He kept one hand in his trouser pocket, the other holding a beer, which he sipped slowly. The guy watched people dancing around him, however his eyes showed that he was not too fascinated by what he sees, and it was easy to notice that he was just bored.

Mingyu's face broke into a broad smile. He came up with the brilliant idea, which would allow him to get rid of Yewon, plus maybe he could fix this hopeless evening with the help of an unknown hunk. That's right, hunk. Mingyu has never hide that he is biual. He was attracted to both girls and guys. It's true that most of his "adventures" were with the girls, but this was due to the fact that girls were more open in expressing interest in him, so he only used the opportunity. However, the sight of an unknown boy aroused his curiosity.

"Do you see that boy?" He pointed at a handsome dark hair guy. "I am with him." Mingyu grabbed Yewon’s hands in his hands, preventing her further movements. At that moment the stranger boy turned his head toward them, as if could sense that he has become a topic of their conversations. Mingyu sent in his direction charming smile, in response to this a stranger raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes a little.

"You do not have to arouse my jealously, we both want the same thing." She did not believe him. Mingyu, however, was prepared for it, and with one quick movement freed himself from Yewon and confidently walked toward the stranger. He stopped a few centimeters in front of him, leaned forward until his lips were close to his ear and whispered, "Help me get rid of this girl ... please."

For a moment, they both remained motionless, Mingyu even held his breath, fearing that the slightest movement will scare the boy. After some time, which seemed for him like an eternity, his patience has come to an end and he slowly decided to look straight into the eyes of a dark haired guy. What he saw astonished him. On the face of the stranger he saw a feisty smile. He looked confidently into the eyes of higher boy and his expression showed interest, but also amusement.

"She is looking at us." The stranger spoke up for the first time, and his deep but melody voice made a big impression on Mingyu. He didn’t even dare to look behind, already feeling burning gaze on his back. Suddenly he felt very unsure, standing in front of the guy and waiting for his decision, like a condemned for the verdict. That’s why he was very shocked when he felt warm hand of that handsome as hell boy on his neck and the next thing he felt was his lis on his. His lips were soft and warm and Mingyu felt his head spinning with growing arousal as he felt the tip of his tongue against his lips, gently parting them, then slowly moving inside his mouth to meet his tongue passionately.


 

My first ever fanfiction. I know that some of you might find it a little rough and hard to read but I promiste that with every new chapter it will get better:) I am already tired so I will try to read it and edit tomorrow:) Please be patient:)

Oh btw, I think that this story will count about 8(?) chapters, of course only if you will want me to continue this:)