Chapter II

Power of Fate

Giving him no time to pull away, he deepened the kiss and Mingyu had to use all his willpower to resist the moan. Never in his life he was the one who so willingly and easily was wrap up by kisses and what is more he also never desired so much the kiss to last longer and longer. The stranger ran his hand through his hair and grabbed a handful of it to tilt his head further back. His tongue started to explore Mingyu’s mouth, he couldn’t hold it any longer and gave out a small moan of pleasure. Seeing the boy’s response to his touch, the dark haired guy allowed his hand to travel down his neck slowly, tracing the line of the neck with his index finger. Mingyu slid his arms around him and pulled his body against his. A boy slightly surprised by his action, for a moment, struggled with maintaining a beer in hand, but not stopped the kiss even for a moment.

“I think she’s gone.” After a few minutes, which for both of them seemed to have passed too quickly, a stranger broke the kiss, but still his lips would remain close to Mingyu's mouth, and he put their foreheads together. After a while the taller boy realized the true purpose, by which he was “forced” to approach the stranger, immediately recovering fully aware of where he was and what had just happened. On his face appeared a small, wry smile, and a moment later he sighed softly, glancing at the guy’s eyes.

“I guess so.” He tried to sound normal, but couldn’t hide a little disappointed in his voice.

“I have to go.” A boy removed his hand from his neck, but still has remained in one place, never taking his eyes out of him, even for a moment. “Next time try to be more careful with your… fans” he whispered by his lips before giving him one last peck.

“Wait…” Mingyu tried to stop him, but it was already too late. The boy has disappeared into the crowd of dancing people.

He stared at disappearing figure, trying to sort out his thoughts. What have just happened to him? It was so not like him, he never gets lost in just a simple kiss and what is more he never desires to repeat everything over and over again. He touched his lips, he could still feel the tingling sensation that ran on his body when the stranger touched his lips with his own. So he was not dreaming, he did not imagine that, everything really happened. Oh God, what did he do?

 

“Hey man” Hansol has appeared next to the Minguy, with a big smile on his face. “You will never guess what just happened” he said quickly, fitting every word in one breath.

“Ehh… let me try” he said, his voice dripping with irony, as he looked at the younger boy. “Your friends left you alone and didn’t care that you have to deal with some crazy chick that persecuted you for a few days.”

“They offered me proposition to performance at one of the ‘Rap Night’ next week… wait, what?” He looked confused. “Don’t joke around hyung” he playfully punched him in the arm.” I saw you fooling around with Wonwoo.” Mingyu’s eyes widened in surprise and he grabbed the boy by his shoulders, shaking him lightly.

“H..how do you know his name?” he asked nervously.

“He is quite popular here” Hansol shook his hands off of him. “He is a rapper, you can often found him here. He is amazing, last week I even sang to you one of his numbers, but, as usual, you were too busy flirting with one of  chick” he added, seeing confused gaze of his friend.

“A rapper?” He vacantly repeated after him.

“Yes, a rapper” Hansol looked at him strangely. “Are you deaf or something?” he added muttering in English, so his friend would not hear him.

“You little punk, I am not deaf” Mingyu replied with a grimace on his face. “What more do you know about this guy?”

“I should be the one asking about that. I cannot tell which one of you was more touchy just a moment ago, so um…” He put his hands in his pockets and smirked.

‘It's not what you think it is. You've got the wrong idea!” Mingyu quickly answered. “Beside why do I even try to explain you that. You should be the one feeling guilty for leaving me alone here”.

“Yeah, right” he snorted, deciding not to reply, only giving him an evasive and cocky grin.

“Sooo?” he asked impatiently.

“So what?” Hansol’s voice was really checky and it made Mingyu even more annoyed.

“Don't even start your games and just tell me everything or I will make sure that all your records will disappear from your computer.” Hansol looked at him carefully, he did not believe that his hyung is able to do that, but he valued too highly his "children" to be able to risk anything.

“You owe me a favor hyung” Mingyu nodded his head affirmatively, not wanting to interrupt his story. “His name is Wonwoo, actually…” he stopped for a moment, thinking about something. “I am not sure if it his real name, or just a stage name” he shrugged and continued. “Nobody really knows anything more about him, he is very private with his life. By the way how did it happen that you were able to catch him in one of your traps? I have never seen Wonwoo talking with someone, apart from a few people from the staff, so what did you do to manage to have a hot make out session with him?” He remarked with an admiration in his voice. 

“It comes naturally” he replied with confidence in his voice but in his head aroused a question, who was really seduced by whom? “Did you mention that you will take part in one of those rap events?”

“It’s a ‘Rap Night’ hyung” he replied, his voice still tinted with annoyance at his friend who couldn’t even remember the name of his favorite segment at this club. “And I didn’t even decide yet, I am not sure if I am ready for that” he added shyly, nervously scratching his head. 

“You have to” a sly smile slowly appeared on his face and he put encouragingly his hand on Hansol’s shoulder.

 

The next day Mingyu woke up really late. He had only one lecture at 3 pm so he did not have to rush. The whole night images of yesterday's events were flashing through his mind. He shook his head nth time this day, letting the memories go away at least for a while. He decided to go earlier to the university, because staying alone at the dorm didn’t help him to forget about Wonwoo.

“Wonwoo” he whispered his name, checking how does it sounds with his mouth. And believe it or not, it sounded incredible. This boy had the most beautiful dark eyes and perfectly messy hair, his voice was so deep that caused chills all over his body and in addition his name was so melody that fitted him perfectly. It all caused that Mingyu was not able to smother in himself a desire of seeing the boy, to once again find himself near him, feel his warmth, his mouth on all over his body. “Stop it” he thought, and scolded himself for allowing to have such a dreams. That was not his style, such moments of forgetfulness do not happen to him. Yes, it was just a moment of forgetfulness, which hopefully will pass quickly.

“Hi Casanova” right before the university Mingyu heard the voice of his friend, Soonyoung. He smiled brightly in his direction, Soonyoung was by far the best way to forget certain things. He always had the latest news about different people, and in addition he often entertained his friends with his sense of humor. “How was yesterday?”

“Don’t even ask.” He winced and waved his hand dismissively.

“It so happens that I have heard something completely different” he said. For Mingyu he looked a little bit creepy when he grinned too widely, something was not right.

“Hansol?” He asked but it sounded more like a statement than a question.

“Hansol” Soonyoung nodded and Mingyu closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself down.

“When I find him he is so dead!” his friend laughed loudly drawing attention of some students who were passing next to them. “It’s not funny” he pouted.

“But hey, Wonwoo... wow” Soonyoung was truly impressed and clapped few times.

“You know him?” He asked.

“Who does not? You really have to sometimes pay attention to something more than seeking for the next person to fool around with.”

“Hey... that's not true, well not completely” he denied eagerly. “Beside that’s not the point. This guy just helped me to get rid of one of the crazy chick, because my friends were too busy entreating themselves” he moved to the building, propping himself against the curved wall, and folded his arms across his chest.

“Are you sure? According to Hansol, you could not break away from each other and in this aspect you even beat Jisoo and Jeonghan and you know what they are like” he said.

“Big deal” Mingyu tried to acting cool and did not worry about what his friend has said. “It’s not like the first time when you caught me in such a situation. Beside Hansol is overreacting.”

‘That’s true” he noticed. “I would not even be interested in that if Hansol did not tell me how did you react when you found out that he knows him.” Mingyu shook his head slightly in disbelief. “But dude, you are so red right now, that you look like a tomato. Do you miss your booooyfrieeend?” he said in a mocking tone, while making a kissy face.

“I am going to kill that boy” his jaw was clenched and eyebrows furrowed.

“Poor Hansol” Soonyoung muttered under his breath but couldn't help but laugh at how silly Mingyu was right now. “Let’s go” he said and put a hand on his shoulder. “The classes start in five minutes.” With a great reluctance Mingyu actually followed his friend, but his eyes were still showing the desire for revenge.


 

Thank you for all subscriptions and comments. Although not many of you left your opinions, I hope that at least some people find this story interesting:) I am trying really hard to improve my writing skills in English but it is really hard :(( But I am proud of myself that today I managed to write another chapter and you did not have to wait too long:) So I hope you will like it:)