Smile

Janics One Shot Application & Compilation [Stop taking in request FTM]

Artist : DNA - Mika 

Title: SMILE.

Words: 935 words

For: Noone - More to an express and fun writing.

Picture: searched through online. Credited to google.com

 

Mika 

A outstanding leader of a boyband in Korea - Dae Guk Nam Ah. Age 1990.  

 

***

 

Smile.

There are many different types of smiles in this world. 

Different types  of category.  

Some smiles are smiles that could not be purchased by money even it worths a million of dollar. 

Some smiles are smiles that could even melt the ice berg in the North. 

Some smiles are cheerful smiles when you could see the side of their lips curled up.

Some smiles are ordinary smiles that are just meant for normal friends or pass by as a respect.

Some smiles are short smiles because you need to smile when you meet people that you don’t like.

Some smiles are just smirks to show an insult to another person. 

While some smiles are just smiles to cover up their scars. 

But the hardest smile when you force yourself to smile when you are sad or crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mika was sobbing alone under his thick blanket at night when he had a room for himself in the dorm. He did not felt that afraid before. He was fear and yet worried about his job as an artist.

The amount of workload, interviews, MC, dancing, singing is pulling his off from his previous world. The outside world is so cruel and cold compared to his innocent childhood world. The amount of pressure that put into him is slowly killing him inside. He could stand the pressure no more. His heart is aching and his health is deteriorating. 

His schedule is full from morning till midnight. He has only 2-3 hours of sleep every day. He has to wake up at 7 for TV broadcast then radio show. In the afternoon, he has to learn singing and sometimes recording and MV making. At night, he has to write songs or learn dancing till midnight. Learning dancing and singing was not as easy as it seems. Sometimes they just have to sing and sing till they lost their voice or until their voice crack. Sometimes they will have to learn their dance till their muscles are cramp and sore. Life as an artist is not as free and easy or happy as we used to see on TV shows. Every tear they dropped, represent the amount of hard work they put into the job. 

He wanted to quit, but he realize that he could never do so. Why? Because he has just debuted as a Korea boy band singer and he was anointed as a leader in the group. What more he is also the oldest member among five of them and pressure is always given  more to a leader as compared to other members. Moreover, he has a contract agreement in hand with his agent management and he has just build up the good relationship with s; Injun, Karam, Hyunmin and Jay. This is a job that he can’t stop and he will not stop. This is for the sake of his dream, for the sake of s, for the sake of his family and obviously his precious fans.

Whenever he thought of them especially his loves one, he quickly wipe off his tears and forced a smile on his face. Although the smile was atrociously fake, he still had to hold it on. 

When he made his way to the bathroom, his hand turned the door knob but it was locked. When he wanted to make his way back to his room, the squishing sound of the wooden door was heard and he whipped around. He realized that Karam used the toilet before him and he kept on looking down to prevent Karam from noting about his eyes.

‘Are you okay, Hyung?’ Karam grabbed a hold into his shoulder and stopped him from walking into the toilet. 

He quickly wiped the remaining tears that was left at the corner of his eyes and held his head up.

‘I’m fine.’ He said and gave a smile to Karam in return. He didn’t want Karam to know that he cried before. He didn’t want Karam and other members to worry about him.

He went into the toilet and locked the door. He opened the tap water and let the water kept running. He started splashing the cold icy water into his face to keep himself awake. His clothes and his hair were all soaked wet. He pushed his head up and his hair swung behind. The mirror that was hanged right in front of him, above the basin, was filled with dots of water caused by his hair. 

Then he realized that his eyes were puppy red and his eye bags were bulky when he looked properly into the mirror. His dark eyes rings were as bad as those panda bears that you watch in TV or magazines. His fine wrinkles started to come out one by one. And he realized that, if he didn’t go to bed, he will not able to catch a sleep.

He grabbed a hold on his yellow towel that was hanged behind the door and wiped his face that was full with water. He took a deep breath before opening the door again and put a smile on his face. When he took a step out of the toilet, Karam was outside of the toilet, waiting for Mika. Karam was worry and he wanted to know what happened to his leader. But again, Mika just gave a pat on his back and asked him to go to bed. It was 4am already. And yet, Mika gave a smile to Karam again but this time, it was a sincere smile. A smile that came out from his heart.

Smile.


xxxxxxxxxxx

This is an extremely short OS that I written because I miss DNA all of sudden and plan to write for them. I could not write a long one because currently I'm having my exam and this shot took me about 40 minutes. 

Btw, sorry for all the grammar errors. I tried to check it out again but I realised that I could not find any. My grammar is really bad, I know. But I do get confused at times especially when comes to present and past tense or maybe other tenses. Well, the present tense is to show that he is still a singer and he is having such problems now. 

And more sorry for delaying all the applied OS. I'm working one of them now and please wait in order.  I just realised I have 10 application now. Thank you for applying  ^^

Enjoy reading ^^