A promise of Love

Janics One Shot Application & Compilation [Stop taking in request FTM]

 

 

Jenny - A pretty and considerate girlfriend of Kim Kyu Jong. Aged 24. Patient and humble. Love Kim Kyu Jong with all her life. 

Kim Kyu Jong - Boyfriend of Jenny, same age with Jenny. Formed KyuSaeng after being a member of SS501. A little hot tempered.

xxxxxx

Artist : Kim Kyu Jong - SS501

Title: A promise of Love

Words: 2216 words

For: Jenny onnie

 

The night didn’t end well as what it was planned. The beautiful, snowy night turned sour and the couple ended up sleeping at the different side of bed. It was on the Christmas Eve night, 24th December 2010, but it ended up with quarrels and lead to cold war.

She dressed up his favourite long red cocktail dress, with a pair of dangling shining earrings, a new pair of white high heels just for the event this evening. She wore her favourite Tiffany & Co charm bracelet and a diamond necklace given by him. She spent a few days shopping for new accessories and tried to match everything up nicely.  With anticipating feeling, she longed for the dinner but the night ended up gloomy.

All she wanted was his attention that night.

They went back to their house but he stormed himself back into his room. Her heart skipped a bit when Kyu Jong slammed the door behind him. He huffed back to his room.

That night, it was not even her fault but the guy threw a trauma on her. It was just a small little understanding as the poor girl waited for four hours at the restaurant and the guy had totally forgotten about the date. All she did was just waiting and kept calling his phone, but unreachable. And when he remembered, he ran to the restaurant but she was not there anymore. The guy was angry because she left the place already and they met each another when they were on their way back home. Kyu Jong screamed on top of his lungs and put the blame on the poor girl.

Maybe his mood was bad and his work didn’t go smoothly as it was.

Couples, family and friends were celebrating the Christmas night, the birth of Jesus Christ, but they went to bed with anger and tears. Kyu Jong was angry because she left without telling him and he was even angrier at himself because he had totally forgotten about the date. However, his ego took over his head and he threw bomb towards the unfortunate girl.

 She let out a sigh and made her way up back to their room. She opened the door and saw her man had already changed and slept on the bed. She put on her pajamas and removed all her makeup. Before she headed to bed, she walked towards the wardrobe and placed a blue jewelry box on his desk. She then slept on the same bed with that man and looked at his back. She sighed again and turned the other way round.

‘Merry Christmas.’ She uttered the word out and waited for him to reply. But there was no reply at all.

 A minute of tear escaped from her eyes and wet her pillow.

***

The squishing sound of the door was heard when she was busy at the kitchen the next morning.

‘Where are you going?’ she walked out of the kitchen and saw Kyu Jong was opening the grilled gate with a huge luggage.

‘I’m heading towards the airport now. I’m going to Japan with Young Saeng Hyung for a photoshoot.’

‘Ohh okay.’ She startled. ‘When will you be back?’

‘I’ll be there for a week, and then I’ll fly to Hong Kong for a fan-meeting. Probably I’ll be back around 5th or 6th of Jan.’

‘Cant you have breakfast before you head off to airport?’ she asked.

‘I’m late already. My flight is at 10am and it is already 9am now. Bye.’

‘But…..’

He left without allowing her to finish off her words. She cooked English breakfast hoped that they could have a peaceful breakfast together.

 But, there was no chance after the door closed.

They weren’t able to celebrate Christmas together, New Year of 2011 and even he will be away during her birthday on 2nd January 2011.

 She didn’t continue cooking and threw away all the food into the dustbin. He had never been so cold towards her before. She felt a piercing pain in her heart, it sores. The house became unusually quiet; she’s all alone.

She strolled back to their room and opened his cupboard. She wanted to feel that her man that she loved was still in her house; however she realized that the box of present that she gave was still on the desk.

Untouched.

Unopened.

‘Are we really over now?’ she murmured herself and tears flow out of her eyes continuously. She lean backwards and dropped to her knees.

After 3-4 days, there was no news about her man at all. She texted him, called him, emailed him, or used any ways that she could think off to contact him.

But she failed.

His phone was always switched off and it directed to voice call. She had no choice but to call him.

‘Yoboseyo.’

‘Yoboseyo. Young Saeng oppa, it’s me Jenny.’

‘Ahhhh.. Jenny dongsaeng a-, how are you?’

‘Ne. I’m fine here. Is Kyu Jong with you?’

‘Kyu Jong? Neh. He is with me now. Do you want to talk to him?’

‘Can I?’ she asked politely.

‘ Of course. Wait a moment ya.’

‘Kyu Jong. A phone call all the way from Korea.’ She could hear Young Saeng’s voice clearly when he called Kyu Jong to answer the phone call.

‘Who’s that?’ Kyu Jong asked.

‘Your girlfriend.’ Young Saeng teased happily and hand the phone over to Kyu Jong.

‘Hello.’ Kyu Jong greeted in a very cool tone.

‘Hi.’ Jenny replied but she could felt the awkwardness in between the conversation. Both of them paused for a while and Jenny could not take it but to break the silence. ‘How’s work??’

‘Fine. Just a little cold in Japan. But I guess Korea is the same too.’

‘Urmm okay. When are you heading back? It is going to be New Year soon and…’

‘Hey. I’ve got to go now for photo shoot. I’ll get back to you soon.’ Kyu Jong put down the phone without saying goodbye.

Over.

She knew that their relationship is over.

Since then, she didn’t receive any phone call back from Kyu Jong. She tried not to think about it and move on with her life, filling all her time with friends and family members. She tried not to cry, but her heart was bleeding badly because she loved him very much. She loved him since she was a fan. A loyal fan of SS501, what more a huge fan of Kim Kyu Jong. She decided to move out from his house, back to somewhere that was far away from everything that related to Kim Kyu Jong.

She passed through New Year alone. Although most of her friends asked to tag alone, but she refused to go with them. She preferred a calm and yet chilling night, hence she rather to spend time by herself. And most important, she was anticipating a call from Kyu Jong. She didn’t know why, but she was waiting for his call at a corner of her house.

Ring Ring~

Her phone really rang, she looked at the caller ID and she was really surprised to receive a phone call from him. Without hesitation, she picked it up.

 ‘Yoboseyo Jung Min oppa.’ She greeted.

Jenny dropped her phone when she heard over what Jung Min told her on the phone. Her tears could not start flowing out from her eyes although how much she was trying to forced it in. Her heart and her brain were not in the state of mind. She found herself giggling over the phone call.

‘Yoboseyo yoboseyooo…’ Jung Min’s voice was hear the phone. She came back to sense and picked up the phone again.

‘Ne ne. Jung Min, how’s Kyu Jong now??’

‘He’s admitted to Parang Hospital. Go over now if you want to see him for the last time.’

Jenny changed and rushed to the hospital immediately. She ran out of her house, grabbing her phone and her wallet only, took a cab and rushed to the hospital. She was praying in her heart that Kyu Jong was safe and there was no heavy injury.

She ran into the hospital and caught her breath a few times when she looked like she was running for her life. She ran towards the registration counter and asked in anxious where was Kyu Jong’s room. The nurse told her that he was sent to Intensive Care Unit or better known as ICU due to bad injury.

She saw Jung Min was sobbing outside the ICU room and Hyung Joon leaned backwards and looked down when she rushed over to Kyu Jong’s room. Hyun Joong that just came out from the room with a long, sad face, saw, and looked at Jenny with sorrow eyes. Hyung Joon and Jung Min realized Jenny’s arrival and gestured to ask Jenny to go get into the room.

Her 6th sense told her that something bad happened to Kyu Jong. She was not even physically prepared, what about mentally? She strutted her legs into the room and saw tubes and needles were poked into Kyu Jong’s body. Uncontrollably, her eyes welled up and her tears dropped unconsciously.

‘Kyu Jong kept calling your name just now.’ Young Saeng said; whom was by his side. ‘He rushed all the way down from Japan and met in an accident when he was on the way back to the house. He wanted to give a surprise to you on your birthday.’

Young Saeng passed her a jewelry box that was full with blood stain. Then, he padded on Jenny’s shoulder and walked out of the room.

Jenny dragged her legs closer to the white colour bed. She could not believe her eyes that the person that was sleeping on the bed was Kim Kyu Jong; the person that she loves with all her life. Her tears couldn’t stop flowing and she was trembling inside.

‘Kyu Jong-a, it’s me. Jenny. Jenny is here.’ Jenny said and grabbed his hands tightly.

Kyu Jong squint his eyes and slowly opened it up when he saw Jenny. Although he was wearing an oxygen mask, Jenny could see a smile on his face.

“Kyu Jong –a, ’She quickly pressed the red emergency bell and held his hand even tighter this time. She sat back down and called his name a few times again.

Kyu Jong lifted his hand up and touched on Jenny’s face. He wiped Jenny’s tears away and took off his oxygen mask.

‘Jenny, don’t cry. It hurts to see you cry. I’m really sorry for treating you so badly for the past few days. I’m really sor..’ Kyu Jong was cut off by Jenny before he can finish his sentence.

‘Shhh..it’s okay. All I want now is for you to recover. That will be my birthday wish. If you want me to forgive you, then you better recover as soon as possible.’

Kyu Jong nodded in silence slowly and his eyes began to well. His heart was blaming him and his mouth was trying to call her name again, but this time he ended up with a few small coughs before he could proceed talking. He was holding his chest, and the beeping sound of the life machine came faster than ever.

‘I’m.. I’m … I’m sorry…’ Kyu Jong uttered out with his sorrows eyes and his body could not stop trembling.

‘I forgive you Kyu Jong. I forgive you. Please don’t talk. Please..’ She was literally begging him not to talk before doctor rushed in with the nurses.

His body shivered, and his breathing turned worst. His eyes popped as big as saucers, and his face turned pale like a white paper.

‘Oppa. Hyun Joong oppa, Young Saeng oppa!!!!!!!’ she alerted the boys that were standing outside Kyu Jong’s room.

Her tears could not stop flowing and she kept on pressing the red emergency bell. When nurses and doctor’s came rushing into the room, the nurse pulled off the white curtain and said, ‘please wait outside!’

Hyun Joong and the others rush in and hold onto Jenny. Jenny could not stop crying while hugged into Young Saeng’s arm.

‘Oppa. Oppa. Please tell me that Kyu Jong will be fine. Kyu Jong will be fine right? Kyu Jong-a!!!!’ She shouted and cried like a mad woman that is going to lose her precious son anytime.

‘JENNY JENNY!!!!’ Young Saeng shouted when Jenny fainted in his arms.

5 years later…

‘ EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA’  Baby Jong In shouted in pain.

‘Kwenchana?? ’ Jenny walked towards her son, whom accidentally fell down when he was playing at the playground.

The 3 years old baby cried loudly due to the pain.

‘Jong In-a, how many times must I tell you this? If you fell down, you must get up by yourself?? Be a man! Do not always call for your eomma, arrasso??’ Kyu Jong came out from behind.

Baby Jong In nodded and quickly got up by his own.

‘Ahh.. Charasso. This is my son.’ Kyu Jong complimented his son and smile while hold onto Jenny waist.

‘Chagiya, saengil chulka hamida. Saranghae. This is a promise of love from me.’ Kyu Jong kissed on Jenny’s head when both of them played along with their kids happily.

Baby Jong In saw and closed his eyes. ‘EIIII.. APPA BOBO EOMMA!!!’