Shape of my Heart

Janics One Shot Application & Compilation [Stop taking in request FTM]

Applicant:
Nana – Age 22 but she doesn’t look and act like 22. A cute and fun loving girl. Grew up with Taemin since she was 10 and hide her feelings towards Taemin as they grow up together. She always true and real to other people, but she’s never true towards her feelings. 

Starring:
Lee Tae Min – Aged 17 and knew Nana since he was 5 years old. They are neighbours and they grew up together since then. A handsome and cute small little boy, and very attached towards Nana. He likes Nana but he was confused by her because in his perception, Nana only treats him as a younger brother. 

xxx



Artist : Lee Tae Min - SHINee
Title: Shape of my heart. 
Words: 3193 words
For: Nana Onnie (pynkfeary) 

Ding Dong~ 
The sound of the doorbell was heard from the house. Nana whom was still in her pajamas ran down to open the door. She wondered who rang the doorbell early in the morning, disturbing her beauty sleep. She was in her pink piglet in-house flip-flop, pink Sailormoon pajamas and a cute pink hairclip on her hair. She was still hugging her pink bolster and pink colour eye mask on her head. 

‘Ah, TaeMin-a, it’s you…..!’ She said when she was Tae Min was in school uniform with a blue school tie outside of her house. But his shirt was not tug in neatly and his hair was in a mess. 

‘Shhhhhhhh….!!!!’ TaeMin hushed when Nana called his name. Then he eye contacted and gestured in such a way to allow him to enter her house. At first, Nana didn’t understand what he was trying to say but after few times, Nana got the signal and pressed the automatic gate and allowed this little boy to enter her house.

‘Omo. Why are you dressed up in such a way? Aren’t you supposed to be in school? You skipped class?’Nana accused Tae Min when he walked into the house.

‘Noona, can’t you talk softer?? Do you want the whole world to know that I’m in your house especially the woman next door?’ Tae Min said sarcastically. ‘By the way, look at the time now. It is 2pm in the afternoon. I’ve finished my class. I didn’t skip class at all.’ 

Tae Min walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge. He gulped the whole bottle of water as though that Nana’s house was his. ‘Nice,’ he said enthusiastically after drinking and walked back to the living hall. 

‘Aigooo.. Mianheyo Tae Min-a, I didn’t realize that it is 2pm already. I woke your Jae Jae and JoJo noona and I went back to sleep after that. Why didn’t you go back to your house after you finish class?’ Nana asked curiously.

‘Aigooo.. Are you a pig? Even a pig doesn’t sleep as much as you too, noona. By the way, where is Jae and Jojo noona?’ 

‘I slept at 5am yesterday. Then I have to wake Jae up at 7am before I could head back to my bed. They have lecture this morning. I’m so tired.’ Nana stretched her body and yawned. 

‘I see, I see.’

‘You haven’t answered me yet. Why are you here?? Your house is just next door. You should go back home and take a nap before going for your dance class.’

‘I don’t dare to go home, noona. Let me stay in your house please please pleaseeeeeee??’ Tae Min dragged his words and blinked his cute little puppy eyes. 

‘Don’t give me your puppy eyes because you knew that it will not work on me. Wae? Tae Min-a, tell me! I’m your noona right?’ Nana knew that something went wrong because Tae Min will only hop over to her house when he met troubles. Tae Min groaned at Nana comments that turned him off right away. 
‘What is it, uh?? You failed your exam again??’ 

Tae Min nodded.

‘Aishhh… I told you to study hard for your test, right? No Choci Choci for you.’ 

*Choci Choci is a type of chocolate*

‘NOOOOO.. I WANT CHOCI CHOCI. PULEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!’

‘No. I only will give it to you if your pass your exam the next round. This is to motivate you. And yes, you can just stay here for an hour. Remember to take bath before you go to sleep. You still have your t-shirt in my wardrobe. You can sleep on my bed.’ 

‘Aniyo. I want to study, noona. I want Choci choci as a reward for my next midterm test. Where is Amber? I need liquid paper.’

‘Amber is inside my baby blue bag. Go and search for it. I’m heading out soon. You are only allowed to play with Renji after you finish your homework.’ 

Amber is what she called her ladybird-shaped pencil case 

Renji is what she called her laptop


‘Where are you going, noona? You want to leave me alone at home?’ Tae Min pouted. 

‘I’m going out with Yunho oppa. I need to shop for groceries. Be good, okay?’ She padded on Tae Min’s head like a small kid and she went back to her room to change. 

‘Yunho again!!’ Tae Min’s day turned even worst when Tae Min heard that Nana was going out with Yunho.

A little information about YunHo. A male that likes Taemin’s Nana noona for 3 years but he was rejected by Nana a few times. He is 2 years older than Nana and coincidentally they took up the same course in a same university. However, Nana accepted to go out with him recently due to his sincerity and Taemin is not happy with it. Tae Min felt that his Nana noona is having an affair with another guy by going out with him. 

An extraordinary affair.

YunHo is a dream guy that every girl wants. A well-off top student, handsome yet charismatic, can sing and dance, a joker and most important, Yun Ho is older than Nana. 

An ideal oppa for any young lady.

And in many people’s eye, Yun Ho and Nana is a perfect match but to Tae Min, he thinks that he and his Nana noona could make a better match……………


*flashback – 5 years ago*

‘NANA NOONA…..’ Tae Min’s voice echoed when Nana was talking with her friends.

‘Your lover is here, Nana. Opps, I mean you’re your younger brother,’ Jae, one of Nana’s best friend teased when Tae Min stepped nearer.

‘Jae, how many times must I tell you? He is my neighbor and he is 5 years younger than me. He is just a kid. I’ll never date someone younger than me.’ Nana whispered to Jae, trying to explain to her.

‘Whatever Nana. Anyways, I’m going back to class. Have fun with your ‘so-called’ neighbor. I’ll call you when my class ends. Love you.’ Jae walked off while Tae Min approached Nana.

‘Where is Jae noona going?’ Tae Min asked curiously.

‘She is heading to class. Wae? Why are you here?’ 

‘I’ve no class right now. Urmm.. Nothing. Noona, I’ll need to walk home together with you. My umma is not free to pick me up. Please wait for me at the main gate after class over and we shall walk home together okay?’ Tae Min’s voice went softer with his eyes staring at the ground.

‘Ne. The place that I always wait for you ,okay?? I’ll see you in a while. Now go back to your class, you little boy.’ Nana padded on Tae Min head and Nana headed back to her class.


‘Aigooo.. I’ll wait for you outside alright? At the main gate. See you later Nana noona-a. I love you. Muakx muakx’

‘Ne. We shall walk back home together hand in hand. Muakx muakx. I love you too, Taemin.’ 

Two classmates of Nana acted out exaggeratedly when Nana and Tae Min were talking outside the classroom. They wanted to irritate Nana as Nana was one of the easiest to bully in her class.

‘Hey. Stop that! ’ Nana felt the adrenaline rush all over her body when she warned the two boys.

‘Aigooo.. Are you shy Nana? Don’t be shy. It’s okay for you to date a kid that is 5 years younger than you. But ohhh.. I just remembered that you are 17 years old this year and Tae Min is 13? Omo. A mother bringing a kid? Hahaha..’ Nana’s evil classmate teased.

‘I told you to stop it! Tae Min is just my neighbor and I’m treating him like a brother of mine. ’

‘Brother?? Then your brother is here.’ Nana’s classmate pointed behind Nana before she whipped around.

Tae Min looked at Nana with teary eyes but he quickly wiped it away.

‘Umma prepared lunch box for you.’ Tae Min approached nearer to Nana and handed it to her.

‘Tae Min-a.’ Nana called but Tae Min ran out of Nana’s classroom after Nana received with it with guilt. ‘All of you… Aishhhh…. Tae Min-a!!!!!’ she chased after TaeMin. 

Taemin ran out of Nana’s sight but Nana knew where he was.

Yes.

Nana knew him well. Very, very well.

When Nana found him, he was sobbing alone at a secluded area and he hid himself inside a small hole. 
Nana stood in front of Taemin and gave him a shock of his life. He screamed and knocked his head on the concrete when he wanted to stand up and run for his life. Taemin thought that he saw a female ghost as spread in his secondary school.

‘Ouchhh….’ He shouted and rubbed his head.

‘Are you okay??’ Nana asked and Taemin realized that it was Nana. 

‘Noona, do you know that you can kill me by just standing in front of me? My heart freeze for a second!!’ Taemin pushed all the blame Nana.

Nana chuckled, and concerned again. ‘Are you okay boy?’ She helped Taemin up and rubbed his poor swollen head.

‘Kenchanayo, noona. How do you know I’m here?’

‘Because I’m your favourite noona. A sister that knew you 8 years ago, since you were 5. No matter what happened, you are my beloved brother. A very close younger brother of mine that I will not forget in my life, you get what I mean, right? ’ She asked, trying to imply the hidden messages that they can’t be together in the past, now and future. 

Taemin closed his eyes firmly and took a very deep breath. He brushed through his tears and then forced a cheerful yet sunshine smile to his Nana noona. He was trying to prove that he understood what Nana had mentioned to him and in the same time hiding his feeling towards a noona that is 5 years older than him. But he never ever knew that everyone could see that this little boy fell in love his with noona, including Nana herself. Yes, Nana knew that he loves her, but she just can’t do anything about it.

Nana knew that she hurt Taemin by her words but she even knew that her heart was bleeding inside when she said that.


“Aigoooooooo……’ Tae Min rubbed his back when he felt that his body landed on the floor. He rubbed his little eyes and he found that he was Nana’s room. He walked out of her room and called his noona but no one reply him.

‘YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME, JAE NOONA!!’ Jae tapped on Taemin’s shoulder out of sudden when he walked out of Nana’s room. 

‘Ah.. Mianheyo Taemin. Why are you here? Since when you came here?’ 

‘I was sleeping in Nana noona’s room since afternoon. What time is it now? Where is Nana noona?’

‘It is already 8pm. Nana is not back yet. She said that she went out with Yunho oppa this afternoon.’ She replied. ’But aishh…. She called me 2 hours ago that she’s on her way back but she is not back yet. Aishh.. Where’s the girl, uh?’

‘I’ll try to call her.’ Taemin picked up his mobile phone and dialed Nana’s number. 

The number you have dialed is currently not available. Please try again later or leave a message after the beep.

‘Her phone went into voice mail.’ Taemin looked very worried and he could not seat still anymore. ‘I’m going to find Nana noona.’

‘Wait Taemin. Chill. Let me call Yunho oppa first.’ Jae lifted up her phone and dialed YunHo number.

‘Yoboseyo?’ Yunho picked up the call.

‘Ne, YunHo oppa, Jae here. Nana’s housemate. Is Nana with you?’ 

‘Anniyo. I’ve sent her back home an hour ago. Wae? She’s not home yet?’ 

‘Ne. She called me 2 hours ago and she said that she’s on her way back. But she’s not home yet.’

‘Noona, can you speak faster? Nana noona might be in danger now!!’ Taemin interrupted Jae’s conversation but ignored by Jae. Yunho overheard the conversation. 

‘What happened to Nana? Do you need me to search for her?’ 

‘Hmmph… Kwenchanayo, maybe she went out to buy something. I’ll get back to you if I’ve any news.’

‘Yes please. As soon as possible. Mention if you need any help.’ They ended the conversation. 


‘Noona, I’m going out to search for Nana noona. You shall stay at home and call me if there is anything, alright?’ Taemin ran back to Nana’s room and took his sweater. 

When Taemin was rushing out, Jae helped him to open the door. ‘Taemin, it is raining now. Take an umbrella with you.’ She handed Taemin and he dashed out of the house.

Taemin searched all over places since Yunho said that he had sent her home. Jae said that she might need to buy something last minute and went to the nearby convenient store. He went to the nearest convenient store, supermarket, shopping mall, shop lots he could not see any shadow that similar to hers. 

He walked up and down and searched for an hour but he still could not find her. His pants and shoes were flooded by the rain water and his hair and shirt was literally wet. The umbrella that he carried along was totally useless as the strong wind blew the umbrella left, right and center. His sight was also blurred, thanks to the rain. 

‘Where are you??’ Tae Min shouted, frustrated and worried about Nana.

He was tired and his body was wet, but the spirit of searching for his Nana noona didn’t stop there. He caught his breath and searched for her again. Thank God that the heavy rain ended up with drizzling.
As he was searching for her, he saw a female seating by the foyer of the shop lots. The girl was rubbing her ankle, looking worried at the gloomy sky. He rubbed his eyes and narrowed down his sight. 

‘NANA NOONA!!!!!!’ Taemin shouted and the girl looked up. Tae Min confirmed that it was Nana and he ran towards Nana’s direction.

‘WHERE THE HELL DID YOU WENT? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALMOST KILLED ME BECAUSE I WENT ALL OVER PLACES JUST TO SEARCH FOR YOU UNDER THE RAIN FOR THE WHOLE EFF-ING 2 HOURS. YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!’ 

Nana stuck her eyes on the magnae with her half hanging jaw. Taemin then bend down and embrace Nana with all his strength.

‘Thank God I found you. Thank God!!’ Tae Min murmured and twinkled down a shed of tear. 

‘Taemin, I’m fine. I’m fine. You can let me go now. I can’t breathe!!’ Nana pushed him away slightly. ‘I’m sorry Taemin, I didn’t know that you went all over to search for me. My phone ran out of battery and I remembered that I forgotten to buy something. So, I went out to buy and when was walking home, I sprint my ankle due to the sudden downpour. I quickly limp myself and hide under this shop lot to prevent the rain. There’s no one around me. I’m so-. ‘ 

Nana explained to Taemin but she was shut off by Taemin when she found that Taemin’s lips were on hers. Her eyes popped out as big as ever because of the sudden kiss by Taemin. Taemin removed his lips and hugged Nana again. ‘As long as you are fine. As long as you are fine, Noona,’ He blunted. ‘Nana noona, I love you. I really love you. When I you lost yourself, I totally lost my mind. I was really scared that I will lose you. I tried my best to think positive but I can’t. I thought that you’ve been caught by bad people or involved in an accident. I’m scared that I’ll be the last one to know if anything happened to you. I’m even more afraid that you left me and I can’t see you anymore for the rest of my life. I just realized that I can’t live without you.’ Tae Min confessed. 

‘I fell in love with a girl that is older than me 5 years old ever since the first sight. A girl that lives next to me since when I was 5 years old. A girl that I secretly admire and so attached to 12 years ago. A girl that gives me tuition when exam is nearing and her house became my shelter when I needed an escape. She is sincere to people, straight forward and everyone loves her pure kind heart. And so am I.’

Nana, whom was still in his embrace, stoned there helplessly when Tae Min confessed to her out of the blue. A giggle escaped from her lips and she looked up at him with questions in her eyes. 

‘I know that you only treat me as your little brother and you only love me as a brother. But can you please open your heart and look at me? Can you see what is the shape of my heart?? I know that age might be your major concern but do you know that age is NOT a problem? There are many females out there dating with younger men. I promise you that I eat more and ensure that I will grow up faster to match up with you. Believe me, noona. Believe me!’
Nana just kept quiet but tears escaped from her eyes in silence when Taemin confessed maturely to her. She realized that she was wrong. 

Dating with a younger male is definitely NOT wrong. 

Taemin moved himself away from her and looked in her welled chocolate eyes. ‘Why, what wrong?’ Tae Min asked with concern.

She shook her head and wiped off the remaining tears in her eyes. ‘I’m sorry, Taemin. I’m sorry.’ Her voice changed all of sudden.

‘Why noona? Is it because of pain? Where? Tell me!’ And this time, she shook her head again.

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry for lying to you. I’m sorry for treating you as my brother. If I were true towards my feelings, we will be together since years ago. And you are right; I was really ashamed to tell people that I’m in love with a boy that is 5 years younger than me. I’m afraid that people would laugh at me and make fun of me. I’m sorry that I hurt you 5 years ago because I’ve told you that we can’t be together when you were only 13 that time. I’ve always treating you like a brother of mine although I knew that you liked me since we were young. I’m sorry Taemin, I’m sorry. And yes, I like you too. I like you ages ago. But I just hide my feelings towards you.’ 

Nana sobbed harder and looked down. Taemin held her head up and helped her to wipe her tears. ‘It’s okay noona. It’s okay. As long as we are true to our feelings now and I’ll be here for you, always and forever. I love you.’

Taemin pulled Nana’s face nearer to him and planted a kiss on her lips. This time, Nana closed her eyes and accepted the long, wet kiss.


***

Hohoho. This OS is for my Nana onnie that I love and respect very much! Hahaha. I might not be as good as mashimarofan but I tried my best already. Sorry for the rush because I thought to finish it by today as today is the last day of 2010. *sorry for my shallow english knowledge and inappropriate grammar* I hope it could be a memorable one for you. Anyways, I hope you love it this OS ^^. it is sooo sweet of TaeMin confessed under the rain. (reminds of Playful Kiss when HJLeader kissed Oh Ha Ni under the rain LOL!) i just want to say, I love you Nana onniee <3

Much love,
Janics or
Jae, your sister ^^