The Idol Love - Part 1

Janics One Shot Application & Compilation [Stop taking in request FTM]

Applicant 1:

Park Nina– A 17 years old trainee of SM Entertainment for the past two years in United States of America. She has a very powerful vocal voice and able to hit high and low note incredibly just like her sister. Who is she? You will know later. Youngest in the new band of SM Female Ballad.

Starring:

Lee Tae Min– A youngest member of SHINee, aged 19. Loves dancing a lot. Has feeling towards Park Nina although haven’t seen her before. However, Park Nina only treats him as an older brother. Can be romantic at times just to win Park Nina’s heart.

 

***

Artist : Lee Tae Min - SHINee

Title: The Idol Love

Words:  (NA for whole 2S yet - For part 1 - 2955 Words) 

For: ChibiXMiku - Park Nina

Picture: From SHINee - HELLO MV. 

For the past 10 years, SM Entertainment or better known as SME is one of the largest talent agency, producer, and publisher of Korean pop music. SM Entertainment produces great artists such as BoA, Trax, Super Junior, f(x), SHINee, Girls Generation (SNSD) and many more. Even legend of Kpop bands such as Dong Bang Shin Ki, S.O.S and S.E.S were once under SME before they were officially disbands. At the year end of 2010, SME debut a new boy band collaboration project, called ‘The S.M. Ballad that specializes in male Ballad singing only and now, SME is going to present another new group of female ballad singers in the mid year of 2011. SME is planning to debut another group that also focuses on female ballad singing version that consists of SNSD – Teayeon,  F(x) – Luna, and another SME trainee – Park Nina.

Breaking News !

The new female ballad group, “The S.M. Female Ballad” is about to debut on this coming 20th of May 2011. The news travelled across nation and countries when SME released the news two weeks ago. Many fans are waiting the debut of this female ballad group after the male ballad group (The S.M. Ballad) has received positive feedbacks and gained a lot of attention from Korea and overseas fans.

 What will happen to the music industry after a collaboration of two best vocalists from two popular girl groups and a new artist of SM Entertainment? Short teasers of the promotion song were released and many fans are anticipating the new born ‘baby’ of SM Entertainment.Until now, this girl is kept unknown.  SME only released bit and pieces of body pictures of this unknown female singer. They decided to keep this girl as a mystery until the debut stage on this coming Friday, Music Bank.

For more breaking news, stay tune at DKPOP.

 

 “Omo omo omo.. Ninnie, you are everywhere on the net now. AllkPop, DKPop, Soompi, blogs and forums !’ A female voice was heard over the phone when this mystery girl picked up her phone call.

‘I know.’ She said in a very cool tone over the phone when she was in a studio, setting her hair. She is waiting patiently to debut this coming weekend on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo.

‘Hahahahaha…..’ An old man in a fedora and tuxedo walked into the studio while clapping his hands. ‘Well done, well done. This is a very strong marketing publicity. Very smart of you coming out with such an idea. I’ve received many pre-orders of your new album. I believe that you are going to be one of the best singers in Korea Music Industry.’

The girl whom was reading a magazine attentively closed the book and uncrossed her legs. She raised her right hand up to ask her hair stylist to wait for a moment and she got up from her seat. She bowed to the old man before starting to talk to him.

‘Thank you, Mr Lee. I believe that the reason behind is not me but Teayeon and Luna unnie.’ the humble girl said.

‘I don’t care what and who are the reasons behind the sales. I just want money keep coming into my company. You should know that our largest rivals are JYP Ent and YG Ent. I want to retain my position as the largest Entertainment Company in Korea.’ Lee Soo Man made his way out after made his statement loud and clear.

Park Nina sat down and her hairstylist continued to choose a suitable hairstyle for her new debut. She was blinded by her happiness at her new makeover and she knew that she is going to be a hot star in Korea. But she never knew the main idea of Lee Soon Man hiring her as a singer. Lee Soon Man wants her to be a rival to her sister, Bom that was awarded as the best digital singer of 2010. Lee Soon Man was still angry as 2NE1 got most of the award during MAMA 2010 for female categories while SNSD and F(x) had none.

 

A little information about this girl, Park Nina.

 An American mixed Korea, aged 17 that grown up in American since young.  She has an older sister that signed to YG Entertainment named Park Bom and Bom is currently living in Korea. No one knew that Nina is a younger sister of Bom that has an of 10 years. A very talented powerful singer just like Bom, however, Bom disagree her sister to join entertainment industry as there are many negative influences, huge restriction of rules and complicated working environment. However, her sister didn’t know anything when Nina signed a contract with SME. Everything was kept secret including the training process that was took place in America. She flew back to Korea and met her other two group mates Teayeon and Luna a month before they debut.

 

A day before debut……….

‘Are you feeling nervous?’ asked Teayeon, the leader of the group.

‘I’m fine….. I guess.’ Park Nina said when the trio sat down together in SME studio.

‘It is normal if you feel nervous. When my members and I debuted with La Cha Ta, I almost peed on my pants. Hahaha.’ Luna joined the conversation.

‘Hahaha.. Pee on your pants? Don’t over exaggerate, Luna. You are scaring our dear friend here. Do not worry, you have us. Just do your part properly. We’ll cover for you if there is any mistake.’ Teayeon calmed Nina up.

‘Nah.. I’m not worry about tomorrow’s stage. But I’m just worry about something else.’

Of course, readers should know what Nina is worrying about. What will happen to her if her sister, Bom knew that Nina is back to Korea without her knowledge, debut as a singer without her sister’s knowledge and now she is an artist under SME?

Tragedy.

Disasters.

 

‘Water anyone?’ Nina asked before she walked out the studio.

‘No thank you.’ They answered.

She made her way the nearest washroom and looked into the mirror. She needed a break to think of what to do after her debut stage. She had foreseen that her incoming call is going to be really huge, especially calls and text messages from her sister, Bom. She was still thinking whether to tell her sister the truth, or giving reasons again.  

She washed her face with the tap water before walking out of the toilet. She headed herself to the nearest water dispenser to grab a cup of cold water. After that, she walked back to the room with her absent mind, still thinking the best solution.

‘Ouch…’ the absentminded girl bang on a young boy and water was spilled on his clothes. The poor girl fell on her due to the slippery floor and a hard bang against the tall boy.

‘Are you okay?’ the boy bended down and helped the girl up.

‘I’m fine.’ Nina got herself up with the help of the young boy. She brushed through her top and ensured that her top was placed in shape.

Oh my goodness hell mama, am I living in my dream? Since when there is a handsome yet, pretty earthling living on this earth? He is so damn freaking, eff-ing good looking. Nina was screaming in her head.

‘Lee Tae Min?’ She asked when she saw the sweet, young boy was standing in front of him.

‘Annyongheseyo,’ he greeted with a smile that could light up the whole town of Seoul. ‘Kwenchana?’ He asked.

‘I’m- I’m- fine.’ Park Nina was amazed by Tae Min’s pretty face until she could barely speak. ‘Omo. Your shirt. I’m sorry!’ She continued when she came to sense.

‘No worries. I’ve clothes to change. You are?’ He held his hand out for a handshake.

‘Nina. Park Nina.’ She took her hand up and shook on it. ‘Nice to meet you.’ She smiled.

‘You are the mystery girl that everyone is talking about? The new girl from the new SME Female Ballad?’

‘Errr… Yeah, I guess?’

‘Nice to meet you!’

‘Nina, here you are. I thought that you’ve lost yourself.’ Taeyeon came out of nowhere.

‘Unnie.’ Tae Min greeted Taeyeon.

‘Eh, Tae Min-a, didn’t realized that you are here. Why are you wet?’ Teayeon asked.

‘I- U-‘ Nina startled for a while, pointing at her and Tae Min. She didn’t know how to answer.

‘Ohh, I went to take a cup of water just now and accidentally bang into her. She fell down and I spilt the water on myself. Jwesonghamidha.’ Tae Min helped Nina to cover an unexpected question from Teayeon .

'Isee, I see. Faster go and change before you catch cold. We need to discuss something too.’ Teayeon commanded.

‘Arrasso. Bye unnie. Bye Nina.’  He gave her a wink and smiled.

Tae Min-a, thank you very much. Nina nodded and smiled as return.

 

On the day of debut……..

‘MY VOICE CRACKED!!!!’ Nina cried at the backstage after the recording time. She kept on hitting on her head when she blamed herself. Teayeon and Luna rushed by her side to comfort her.

‘You did fine my dear. And we were able to cover up for you. You did hit other low notes very well too. The crowd was actually yelling your name.’ Luna calmed her down.

‘Believe me, fans are going to scrutinize the video and some might turn the video into MR Removed Version. I’M DEAD!’ Nina cried even harder in the room.

‘It’s okay. Get prepared for tomorrow. You still have MCore and Inkigayo. Don’t cry over the spilt milk.’ Teayeon and Luna padded her head and make a move for the next schedule, leaving Nina alone in the makeup room.

After crying, she walked to the nearest restroom to wash up her tears and fix her makeup before leaving. When she was walking, her mobile phone rang. It was her sister, Bom. She knew that the recording must be up on the internet and her sister saw the recording already. She was fear to talk to her sister and yet she was trembling inside. Her mobile phone even dropped on the floor when she heard the ringing sound again and even took a step back.

She quickly grabbed her phone up and walked to the staircase and sat down alone at the stairs. Her tears rolled down her cheeks after she received a message from her dearest sister.

‘Message received: Bom- Where the hell are you? Why didn’t you pick up my call? Did you sign a contract with SME and even debut as singer without my knowledge? Call me back”

‘Message received: Bom – I asked my manager to check your details and you really signed with SME. How dare you!’

She lifted up blackberry to check the latest kpop news from the internet especially her performance today. She reviewed back her performance and she realized that her mistake was very obvious that until Teayeon and Luna could not cover her part. The comments that were left by netizens were even more saddening and drove her crazy.

‘Great body, pretty face but bad voice.’  

‘SME, are you sure that this is a singer from your company? PRICK!!!’

‘I’ve thought that this is going to be awesome but what the f***, this is a stupid investment SME.’

‘O God. 2AM and The SM Ballad male version are SOO MUCH better. Shame on you, Nina.’

‘Damnnn !!! SME, you are just going to bring down SNSD and f(x) name. REPLACE NINA !!’

‘I’ve always anticipating this great singer, but this is stupid. REAL STUPID!

Out of 100 comments, 80% were bashing comments.  There was a trending on twitter asking SME to abolish her from “The SM Female Ballad”. She could not take the bad comments and started crying badly. Maybe her sister was right. She should not be a singer but continue to pursue her studies.

She’s wrong.

Terribly wrong.

‘Are you okay?’ A familiar voice called. She wiped her tears before whipping around.

 ‘Hey.’ She answered, short and cold. Tae Min just sat beside her without saying a single word out. Damn, why must a cute boy sitting next to me when I’m crying badly. My makeup is totally vanished.

‘Your phone keeps on vibrating.’

‘I know.’ Nina answered.

Tae Min just sat down there. He really didn’t know what to do that moment. Should he leave? Or sit down by her side and doing nothing. He really didn’t know should he leave her alone or should he accompany her.

‘It’s my sister.’ She spilled it.

‘Ohh…..’

‘You should know her. She is Park Bom from 2NE1.’

‘HUH?? Are you kidding me? Park Bom? You mean Park Bom – 2NE1 from YG Entertainment?’

‘Yes.’ She answered while wiping her tears. ‘My sister prohibits me to be a singer. And now I even signed with SM Ent silently. I bet that she saw the video just now. She is going to hunt me down. I’m wrong! I’m so wrong!!!!’ She cried again and this time it was even louder.

‘There is no right or wrong. You are chasing your dream. Music is an art and art is long. Life is short. Live your life doing things that you like.’

‘But I even ruined my first stage. How do you want me to continue?? How am I supposed to tell my sister?’

‘Just tell her the truth. No point hiding things because you could never hide. And this is your dream. You move forward for your dream. Like me, I love singing and dancing. So, I sing and dance. And now, I’m one of the vocalists in SHINee and I’m called the dancing machine.’

‘Hahaah. Yeah, I know. Who doesn’t know Lee Tae Min from SHINee?’ She teased while leaving Tae Min scratching his back and released a smile.

Aigoooo~ He is sooo cute when he is shy.

‘By the way, thanks. I’m feeling much better now.’

‘Are you sure? I’ll bring you to have some fun! Come with me!’ Tae Min held her hand up and dragged her.

‘But……..’

‘No but. Just come with me. I know you are only busy at 10pm tonight.’ Tae Min dragged her along, put on a wig on her and removed all her makeup. He put on a funny spectacle on him and wore a baggy pant with a huge t shirt on. 

‘You, will be my one-day girlfriend today. Anni anni, 4 hours to be accurate.’ He showed off his beautiful set of white teeth and grabbed a hold at her hands.

 

***

The story line that for this application would be better if it is written as a fan fic but not OS. I tried my best to write and I encountered some problems when writing this and. I've written more than 9 pages and I have not finish writing yet. If this is a OS, it is gonna be a 20 pages of Microsoft Word OS. Hence, I've broken up into 2 parts. 

This is the first part, and I believe the 2nd part will be more interesting.

I hope that you like it ^^