Chapter 2

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING: There'll be something related to '' in this chap, as in , so I advise you to not read this chap if you're uncomfortable with the topic.

 

 

 

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   t w o  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 I paused and sipped on my drink. I took a deep breath to calm myself.
 

 

"Then? What happened?!."
 

 

I ignored him and take a sip from my drink again.
 

 

"Jae, don't let me hanging here! What did JongUp told him?!."
 

 

I sigh and regret complaining to HimChan about this. But I don't know where else to go.
 

 

"I don't really feel like continuing."

"No! You've got to tell me right now!."

"Why are you so interested anyway?."

"You're the one who was begging me to listen to you earlier, and now when you finally got my attention you decided to letting it end in a cliffhanger?!."

 

I groaned. Well, he was right though. I never leave my house after JongUp told Jung. . . . that, and when HimChan got frustrated 'cause I'm missing two days at work, as much as I hated to admit it, I pathetically begged HimChan to come and get me in my house because I was scared of what was going to happen if I walk out of the house myself. The fact that Jung's bedroom is right in my porch and the possibility of him to wait for me in front of the window with a on his hand gave me the creeps.
 

 

I shuddered.


 

"Well?." 

I sigh. "Fine."

 

 

   

 

 Flashback.

 

 

 

I screamed in horror.
 

 

"Remember that thing you thought was in front of the door and you're so grossed out you fainted twice?."

Jung grimaces. "Why are you reminding me of that?!."

"Well, it was ."

"No , sherlock."

"And it wasn't some . It was human ."

I held on my breath. I screamed again.

"HELL NO THE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE!.

"JunHong stifled a giggle. "Well, YoungJae hyung was constipated then so that'll explain why it was all over the place."

 

 

 

 

Silence.
 

 

 

 

I fainted.
 

 

 

JunHong burst out laughing.
 

 

 

JongUp fled from the kitchen.
 

 

 

"HE'S GOING TO EXPLODE!." JongUp warned.

 

 

 

"YOO ING ON MY PORCH?!!!!."

 

 

 

End of flashback
 

 

 

 

 

I groaned at the laughing Him-ing-Chan in front of me.

 

"BHAHAHA! HE REALLY TOLD HIM THAT?!." He says in between his laughter. "OMG I DIED THAT WAS SO ING HILARIOUS!."

"HimChan, you really not helping here!." I hissed, trying to shush him down. I look apologetically at the people around us and bow my head politely.

"I can't help it!."

"Oh God give me some mercy!." I sigh in defeat.

HimChan sip on his coffee after he had calm down. He sighs in content and look at me, smiling.

"Well, at least he doesn't tell him what he really wants to tell him don't he?."

I look at him in disbelief. "BUT STILL IT HURTS MY PRIDE SO ING BAD!."

Gone was the politeness I showed earlier. HimChan burst out laughing again.

I planted my face on the table and grumbled some alien language.

HimChan patted my back slowly, still trying to contain his laughter. "At least it wasn't true."

I looked up and glared at him. "But he doesn't know that! He must be disgust of me right now. Oh my God how am I suppose to face him after this?! How am I going to scold him if he ever littering my porch again? He'll never listen to me now!."

"It's not like he ever listen to you before, is he?."

"But still!." I shouted.

HimChan sigh. "Just pretend JongUp never told him those things. Just treat him like you use to before."

"Did you not listen to me earlier? How am I suppose to do that?! He'll never respect me now because to him I'm just some ing dude who likes to on people's porch!."

HimChan stifled a giggle. "And again, he never do respect you before, did he?."

"But still, HimChan! Still!."

HimChan thought for a second before something popped in his mind. "You think you can go back home yourself?."

I immediately sat up straight and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"No, HimChan, no please don't make me go back there myself!!." I panicked.

HimChan nodded. "So, you're saying you can't go back to your house because you're afraid of him."

I stuttered. "Pshh, no, why would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter