Chapter 10

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   t e n  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

YoungJae P.O.V

 

"Hey Jung"

"Yeah?"

"Stop texting me. I'm serious"

"Why?"

I was about to answer that but then my cheeks started to turn red when I remembered the reason why, so I quickly said,

"Why do I have to give a reason? I just don't want you to text me because I want my peaceful life back, so stop texting me!."

"Uhh, isn't that a reason?."

"I'm being serious here, Jung, stop."

"Why are you getting so worked up over this? We're friends, right? I don't think that you are this uneducated about social relationship but, news flash, friends do text each other, so I'm not doing anything wrong." He said while rolling his eyes.

I didn't know how to respond to that without spilling the truth so I just responded with a huff and walk into my house. I slammed my front door, for no reason and stomped my way to my kitchen. I need food to calm myself.

 

Seriously, how can I admit that his text makes me feel like a ray ball of sunshine even in a Monday morning?

 

And it made me sound and feel disgustingly cheesy, like ew.

 

I've never feel like this before, and it is starting to scare me.

 

*Ding!*

 

Ughh who the hell, I thought that was the ending of the intro for this chapter, seriously-

 

Jung 
I'll be seeing you next weekend right? The movie?

 

Gahhh that! That stupid tingling thingy oh my God this is getting serious. Stop tickling my organ damn.

 

Me
I told you to stop texting me, haven't I?

 

Jung
Well, you'll still reply to me anyway. Look, just admit it, who can resist me? I'm resistable.

 

Welp, that's it.

 

"YOO YOUNGJAE YOU DID NOT JUST BLOCKED MY NUMBER!."


- - - - ♣♣♣♣♣ - - - -

 

2 weeks later

 

"JunHong-ah, where's the popcorn?."

"I put it there hyung, on the table!."

 

YoungJae looked at every single table existed in JongUp's living room and frowned.

 

"JunHong, there are like 4 tables here but I do not see any popcorn on any of it."

 

JunHong walked hurriedly to YoungJae and mirrored YoungJae's expression.

 

"What? I swear it was there!."

 

Then, YoungJae remembered something, or rather, someone. He walked towards JongUp's room and shamelessly barged in without even bother to knock.

 

"JongUp-ah!."

"Yeeessshh?." Came the muffled answer from JongUp as he munching a mouthful of popcorn.

 

YoungJae rolled his eyes as he saw the states JongUp's room in. 3 boxes of popcorns scattered around him while he lay down on his stomach, controller in his hands, eyes blinking innocently at him, waiting for him to speak. If it was JunHong right now, he would have slapped the supid out of him, but this is JongUp. You have to be a worse person to do that. 

 

"Of course, JongUp, of course. You. .sigh nevermind I'll just go make another one."

 

YoungJae went off to the kitchen, rolling his eyes, wondering why he even agreed to watch movies with these kids.

 

"Did you find it?."

"Yeah, I'm sure most of it are digesting in JongUp's belly right now as we speak."

"What!? Ughh JongUp hyungggg." He yelled, running to JongUp's room.

"Nevermind JunHong-ah, I'll just make a new one. We still have time."

 

Not that JunHong heard him anyway, as YoungJae can hear JunHong gave JongUp and earful. He just ignored them and proceed to make the popcorns.

 

Then, he heard a knock.

 

'That must be him'
 

"Come in, the door isn't locked."
 

He heard the door opened and footsteps coming to the kitchen. He held his breath.
 

"You're not even going to greet me? Where are your manners? I'm a guest."

"Well, I'm not the owner of the house so it's not my duty to greet the guest. And in case you left your brain somewhere, I'm the guest as well." YoungJae answered, uninterested.

 

Somehow, he can feel DaeHyun's smirk and that thought made him shudder involuntary.
 

"Sassy, as always." DaeHyun commented.
 

YoungJae ignored the remarks and pour the popcorns in a bowl. He proceed to make some kimbap in case they got hungry when watching the movie. He took out all the ingredients he needed and a knife to cut it.
 

"Where are the kids?."

"In JongUp's room." 

 

He can feel a warm body next to him and he almost gasp. 'Ignore him ignore him ignore him ignore hi-'
 

"Don't touch the popcorns!."
 

So much for self control. He face palmed at himself mentally.
 

"Just a little bite, I promise."

"No, don't believe you. Now shoo, go make yourself useful and pick a movie or something."

"I'd rather make myself useful here."

 

For some reason, that made YoungJae cheeks burns. He gulped and shooked his head lightly to control his emotions and sighed. He's screwed.

 

"Help me make these kimbap then."

DaeHyun can't help but smiled warmly at him. "My pleasure." He said, while moving even closer to YoungJae to look at the ingredients. YoungJae handed him the bowl of rice and continued cutting the ingredients.
 

He held his breath again, unconciously flinched when DaeHyun reach over him to grab some seaweed paper.
 

Unfortunately for him, DaeHyun noticed the small gesture and frowned. "You okay? Why are you so jumpy?."

YoungJae cursed mentally. "No, I'm fine. Just fine. Nothing's wrong." He said quickly.
 

DaeHyun's frown doesn't disappear and YoungJae knows that he will not stop asking until he's satisfied with the answer.
 

"It's just. .you're making me uncomfortable."

DaeHyun's frown gradually disappear, but his face dropped and he looked hurt. YoungJae wants to kill himself for his choice of words.
"What? How?."

"I didn't mean it in a bad way though. I mean you're just. .too close. And I'm not really use to. .you know." Now he really wants to kill himself for stuttering. Yoo YoungJae does not stutter. Everyone knows that. Well, everyone who knows him, at least.

DaeHyun's face was blank for a second when it was replaced with his signature smirk. "You're uncomfortable because you can't handle my hotness up close? Really? Aww, that's cute."

YoungJae rolled his eyes at that and regret feeling sorry for DaeHyun a moment ago. "I shouldn't have told you anything. Now, are you going to help me or not?." YoungJae huffed.

 

DaeHyun smiled and surprised YoungJae by wrapping his arm on YoungJae's shoulder. YoungJae froze from the contact and shrugged his arm off when he regained his self control.
 

"Don't do that, I'm holding a knife!."
 

DaeHyun just chuckled at him and spread the rice on top of the gim. They proceed with their task peacefully for a moment and YoungJae thank the Lord above for granting him some peace.
 

"You know what, if I don't know better, I'd say you have a crush on me."

 

That made YoungJae stopped cutting. 

 

He took the words seriously and can't help but to think it over.

 

'Is that what this is? Do I have a crush on him?'

 

YoungJae is not someone who would deny his feeling. He's just never really thought about it that way. Sure, he likes his friendship with DaeHyun, even though he's not sure when did that happened. He had crushes before but as far as he could remember none of them made him feel like this. If it's just a crush, he would just be happy to see them and that's that.

 

He never smile like an idiot for a lame text. If it's lame, it's lame.
 

He never feel excited just hearing someone's footsteps.
 

He never forgive a person that easy.
 

He never tolerate with someone who gets under his skin. Even HimChan sometimes get beaten up for it.
 

He never really knows he have the ability to compliment and insult someone at the same time.
 

He never feel jumpy just because someone is too close to him.
 

He never feel like he want someone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter