Chapter 6

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   s i x  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

"HIMCHANNNN! I NEED HELP!."

HimChan brought the phone away from his ear and cringed at it. He furrowed his eyebrows and proceed to yell at his friend.

"DO YOU REALLY NEED TO YELL THAT OUT!? I SWEAR MY EAR JUST BLEED WITH YOUR AWFUL SHRIEKING!."

"OW! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!."

"BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT FIRST!."

"OH MY GOD I THINK MY EARDRUMS JUST EXPLODE! I'M GONNA BE DEAF!"

"KNOCK IT OFF YOUNGJAE! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME!?."

"BECAUSE I NEED HELP!."

 

 

 

 

- - - - ♣♣♣♣♣ - - - -

 

 

 

-At HimChan's house-

 

YoungJae winced when he touched his right ear. "God, you really don't know when to give up don't you?."

"Well, you're the one shouting for no apparent reason." HimChan said as a matter of fact, munching on his sandwich like a cow.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to shout back."

"You just scream your lungs out at me despite me being older than you, and you ask me to let it slide? No freaking way!."

"Ughh, forget about that. I'm here for a reason."

HimChan sigh. "What did Jung DaeHyun do this time."

YoungJae made a face. "It's not about what he did, it's about what he said."

HimChan rolled his eyes. "That's the same thing. Just tell me already, I don't have all the time in the world for you."

YoungJae ignored what he said and took a deep breath. "He wants to be friend."

HimChan raised his eyebrows. "Uh, with who? You?."

"No, with the lady that sell chicken skewer in my neighborhood. OF COURSE IT'S ME!."

HimChan laughed. "Wow, what a turn of event. That's nice of him though. At least he's mature enough to offer peace. Not like a certain idiot I know."

 

HimChan hissed when YoungJae slap him.

 

"WHAT THE HELL!?."

"I am not an idiot." YoungJae simply said. "And don't you dare say nice things about that in front of me, ever."

"You're so cranky. I wonder why he even consider to be your friend. Hell, I even wonder why the I'm still here."

"Ugh I still don't understand why I even bother to ask for your help. You're useless."

"You know, you're lucky I'm immune to your goddamn sass or else I would leave you long time ago."

"Yeah, yeah, love you too. Now, about Jung." I trailed off.

HimChan leaned on the sofa and stretched his arm. He let out a content sigh. "I don't see what you need help for. He wants to be friend, not asking for war. So, just accept it."

"But doesn't it seem. .off? Like, it was so sudden. It doesn't even make sense!."

"You're being suspicious for no reason." HimChan wave me off.

"Of course I'd be suspicious! We've been stepping on each others toes since the first time we met and now. . .ugh it's so confusing my brains hurt!

"God, you're acting like a teenage girl. Are you that excited?"

 

I glared at him and stepped on his feet mercilessly, making him shriek. HimChan shot daggers at me and kicked my feet away and slapp the back of my head.

 

"Calm down, idiot. You're just shocked that he is suddenly being nice to you. Just get use to it. Just, try it okay? If it turns out that it is a trap or another prank, then I'll let you beat the out of him. No, wait, I, myself will beat the living out of him for you."

 

I pondered about what he said and it didn't seem like a bad idea. 'I mean, he wants to be friend right? That's a good thing, I guess. But if it does turn out that it was one of his pranks, I swear to whatever entity up there that I would headbutt him to death.' 

I was startled when I heard HimChan's phone ring. I looked at him who stared at his phone with obvious amusement on his face. He took a glance at me and kicked me off the sofa.

 

"Now that you got it all figured out, please, you know where the door is."

I wanted to punch him so bad but when he eagerly ushered me out of his house, I smirked.

"So, YongGuk's coming to your house?."

 

He froze.

 

Bingo.

 

I was about to say something before he suddenly smirk. "Yeah. Now please, get out of my house before I send you home with my flying kick."

 

With that, he shut his door and left me dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter