Chapter 9

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the A/N before you go!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   n i n e  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

YoungJae P.O.V

 

I shouldn’t have given him my phone.

 

That’s the first thing that came across my mind when I saw the 17th message from him. And why the heck did I replied to it anyway!?

 

I looked back down at my phone and sighed.

 

“Youngjaeeeeee why didn’t you reply meeee.”

 

He’s so whiny in text messages. Maybe he’s whiny in reality too but I have yet to see that side of him. I decided to ignore his message and get ready for bed. I jumped when my phone vibrated in my hand, again. I palmed my face. Well, things that I’ve learned about Jung today, he gets whiny when you didn’t reply to his text.

I groaned and walk to my kitchen. I opened the window and saw JunHong slurping his ramyun while standing near the fridge, probably going to get something to drink. He didn’t notice me yet so without acknowledging him, I screamed

 

“STOP TEXTING ME YOU !.”

 

JunHong choked on his ramyun, “What the heck!?” He whipped his head around and stared wide eyed at me. “What happened? What did I do??.”

I stare back at him with a blank expression. “That’s not for you.” I said simply and started to walk away when I heard a voice from below.

“You could just text me that, you know.”

I rolled my eyes. “If I do that, it will encourage you to keep replying and you would ignore that statement. Now stop, I need to go to bed.” I walked away from the kitchen, ignoring the way JunHong gaped at me.

 

“You guys are. . .texting?.” JunHong ask DaeHyun, unsure of what he had heard.

DaeHyun looked up and smiled. “Yeah.”

 

“YOU GUYS ARE TEXTING OH MY GOD IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD LORD SAVE ME I DON’T WANT TO DIE I HAVEN’T EVEN FINISH THIS RAMYUN HELP ME-.”

 

“SHUT UP JUNHONG, AND GO TO SLEEP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!.”

 

And just like that, the night is peaceful again.

 

Well, at least for now.

 

 

 

 

- - - - ♣♣♣♣♣ - - - -

 

 

YoungJae P.O.V

 

I woke up with a start and cursed when I accidentally banged my head into the headboard. Well, what a way to start a day. I looked at the digital clock on my bedside table and sighed. It’s Monday, no wonder.

I quickly get up and made my bed. I proceed to do my morning activities and after I’ve washed and get dressed, I look out for my phone on the bed and unlocking it to see if I get any messages. And look what we have here.

 

10 unread messages.

 

From Jung.

 

Of course.

 

I throw it back on my bed because I know it’s not something important anyway, so without wasting any more time, I walked to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. I looked into my fridge and decide to make a simple sandwich. I didn’t notice someone was watching me from across the window and continued to take all the ingredients that I need. I jumped a little when I heard someone clearing their throat.

 

“Morning.”

I turned my head to look at whoever the person is and made a face when I recognized who it was. “What are you doing in JunHong’s kitchen?.”

“Nothing you need to worry about.” He smirked.

I stared at him, clearly judging him. He was wearing casual clothes, probably means that he was going somewhere but certainly not going to work. But then, he sometimes wears casual clothes to work anyway, so I can’t really tell.

“Have fun checking me out?.”

I rolled my eyes. “You wish.” I said, turning back to making my sandwich.

“Why are you still cold to me?.” I can feel him pouting.

“Don’t mind him, he’s grumpy in the morning. Especially Monday morning.” I heard JunHong explained.

 

I don’t really feel like replying to that so I just simply ignore them.

 

“By the way, DaeHyun hyung is driving us to school today!.”

I raised an eyebrow at them and shrugged. “Have you changed profession? Why the sudden lift?.”

DaeHyun mirrored my expression and shrugged. “I take that you’re oblivious to your surroundings, but I do give them a lift once in a while. I drove them to school last week.”

 

I looked at them for a moment. Why didn’t I notice that? I decided that that was not important so I brushed it off and turned away from them, having finished making my sandwiches.

 

“Wait, Jae!.”

I stopped. “It’s YoungJae.”

“I’ll call you whatever I want.”

I ignored him and pick up my feet. “Fine, YoungJae!.”

I sighed and turn around, paying attention to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter