Chapter 1

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   o n e  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

I live in the Townhouse.


Have you heard of a townhouse before?
 

No? Too bad. Google it yourself.
 

So now, here I am. Standing in front of the gate, looking at my house, which is upstairs, and looking  back down on my neighbour house, which located downstairs. I huffed in annoyance. I've been doing that a lot recently since the day I moved here. That being many months ago. You see, this is the problem with this town house. Although the gates to our doors are seperated, we still connected to each other houses in some ways. Like, my neighbours room. The window of his room is directly in my porch. So whenever I got home and went to open the front doors, I can see whatever he was doing, that is, if he opened the windows or the curtains. Which is what he always did. And he always had this habit to litter my porch and throwing thing out of his windows. Whenever I spoke to him about it, the answers I get was "Well, this is part of your house anyway, so why should I bother?." Yes ladies and gentleman, my neighbour is a . A hot to be exact. But a nonetheless. Just saying.
 

I sighed. "Really?." I looked down at the floor to see my so-called-neighbor's garbage littering the floor again. 
I knocked on the window harshly, even though it was widely opened.
 

"Yah, Jung!." I gritted my teeth.
 

I heard a shuffle coming from inside the room and someone humming lazily before a figure appeared in front of the window.
 

"What do you want, Yoo?."

I glared at him. "Why are your scattering in my porch again? Didn't I make it clear about not throwing your in MY part of the house?!."

"Wow, you're exaggerating a bit there."

"Answer me."

"Answer what?." He tilted his head.

"This!." I pointed to the snack packages, empty water bottle, banana skin and. . wait is that an underwear?

"What about it?."

"Why are you still throwing your garbage even when I made it clear for you not to?!."

"Like I said, that is the part of your house. Just clean it, gosh you're over reacting."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and groaned. "You know what, I can't deal with this right now Jung." I said before picking his trash and what I assume was his underwear and throw them in his face. Gross.

"Just, please stop dirtying my floor." I said and quickly got into my house.
 

I dropped my keys on the small table and put my bag on the floor. I plopped onto the sofa and sighed when my back hit the soft material. I tried to relax and calm myself. I have a very bad day at work today and dealing with my idiot neighbor didn't help ease my mood. 
 

"That Jung guy really test my patience." I commented.
 

Jung. You must be wondering why I called him by his surname, and not his name, in general. In my defense, he started it. He was the one who called me by my surname when he clearly know my full name. He uses it to mock me and I was angry at him. So I started calling him by his surname. Now that I mentioned it though, I've never called him by his name either. It makes us seem more distant to each other and I want to keep it that way. I never want to get attached to that man, even if my life depends on it. Never. Cough. 
 

I know I that I have mentioned somewhere that he was hot, but that doesn't mean I want to get any closer to him. Every gay guy with functioning eyes will stated the same. I snapped back to reality when I feel my phone vibrated in my pocket. I look at the caller ID swiftly and tap the answer button.
 

"Hello?."

"Youngjae! It's you!!."

I looked at the phone weirdly before putting it back to my right ear.

"Uhh, well, you obviously called me so, yeah, it's me."

I heard a soft laughter on the other line. "Yes yes. Of course. How silly of me to even say that."

I cough. "So, why exactly are you calling?."

"Oh yeah, I was told to tell you that boss wants you to accompany him to the company party at the UniC Hotel next week. Do you think you can make it?."

I frown. "What? Wait, didn't YongGuk was suppose to go with him?."

The person on the other line giggled. "Well, I guess boss has changed his mind."

"Why didn't he just tell me himself then?."

"I don't know."

I sighed. "Okey, thanks for the information. I will confirm it with boss." I hung up and head towards the kitchen.

 

I open the fridge with my left hand while my other hand is busy typing my boss number on my phone. I put the phone to my right ear and wait for him to pick up my call. I scanned the fridge for a second before I decide to grab an orange juice. That was the only drink I have in the fridge anyway. I hummed lazily before I heard a voice on the other line.
 

"Hello."

"Hey, HimChan. It's YoungJae."

"Yeah, I was expecting you to call actually."

"Oh really? If that's so, mind explaining why you want me to accompany you to the party instead of YongGuk?."
I was answered with silence.

I sigh. "HimChan." I said firmly.

"What?.

"Are you fighting with him again?."

I heard HimChan groaned loudly. "It's not my fault! He started it, I swear! We were just-"

 

Right then I shut him out completely and proceed to pour the orange juice in a medium size glass. I don't need to hear him to know what exactly happened between him and YongGuk. They always fight over silly things and it made me wonder why they are still friends after so many years. It's kind of amusing to watch to be honest. The sight of YongGuk begging for forgiveness or when HimChan do stupid things to make YongGuk talk to him, it really made my day more. . .colorful in some ways. I met HimChan in High school and he was my ultimate rival back then. But as the year passed we became closer in ways I couldn't describe. I almost forgot that he used to be my worst enemy and the thought of it never failed to make me laugh. While YongGuk, he is HimChan's childhood friend and I was introduced to him when we step in college. They become the closest person in my life since then.
 

"YoungJae! Are you even listening?!."

 

I blinked and lost for a second before I remembered that I was talking to HimChan.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry. I just thought of something."

HimChan huffed in annoyance. "Then why are you even bothered to ask what happened between me and YongGuk if you don't even want to listen?!."

I laughed softly. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. Besides, you guys fight the whole time, it's not like this was new or something."

"That was quiet offending you know."

"Don't worry, if it really was YongGuk's fault, he'll come around and apologize to you. You know that."

"But still-"

"Okay HimChan, I will accompany you to the party, but if you guys have made up and you want to go with him just give me a call okay? I got to go now. Bye bye!."

"Wait! YoungJae! Don't you dare hung up-."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter