Sick

Psychological Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     When morning finally came, Bomi got up and stretched, walking to the bathroom. After quietly shutting the door, she turned to look at herself in the mirror. She looked terrible as usual. Slightly red eyes, pale face, and dark circles. If that wasn't the perfect recipe for a vampire, she didn't know what was. Well, at least that was how she saw herself. Bomi swiftly washed up and then walked out of the bathroom, towel drying her hair. She first looked at her best friend who was sprawled on her bed in a starfish pose. Bomi could only smile and shake her head in response to that. Then, she let her gaze slide over to Chorong. Chorong was in a much more cuter pose than Eunji, and Bomi slowly walked over to the older girl to stop in front of her. She looked down at Chorong to see her curled up on her side, her hands near her face, and her lips parted slightly. It was an extremely cute sight, and Bomi couldn't stop her heart from beating faster than normal. Alarmed, she shook her head roughly and then immediately regretted it as she knelt down and groaned in pain. What was wrong with her? She was probably just tired, yeah, that was it. After a bit, the pain slowly left her and Bomi got up, feeling a little sick, but she pushed that thought away.

     "Yah, Eunji. Jung Eunji!" Bomi said, shaking the slightly younger girl on the shoulder.

     "Five...more...minutes," Eunji moaned, flipping over so that her face was buried in her pillow. Bomi gave a frustrated sigh, then, she grabbed both Eunji's pillow and blankets, and yanked them off of her.

     "Ah! What the - Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled, squinting at Bomi with bleary eyes.

     "Hey, not my fault. You wouldn't have woken up if I hadn't done that," Bomi said, shrugging. Eunji pursed her lips, and then with a glare at Bomi, got up and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door with incoherent grumbles. Bomi sighed in relief. that had gone smoother than she had thought it would. Now, for Chorong. Bomi lightly clutched at her head as another small wave of pain went through her head, and she gave a small gasp.

     "Bomi? Are you okay?" Chorong's soft and concerned voice reached Bomi's ears, and she immediately looked up with a smile.

     "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine," she lied, gritting her teeth against the pain and clenching her fists. Bomi watched as Chorong got out of bed and walked towards her.

     "Are you sure Bbom? You don't look that well," Chorong said, worry evident on her face. Bomi swiftly dodged Chorong's question.

     "Yeah, I'm fine unnie. You should wash up after Eunji too. We have to meet up at the lobby by eight," Bomi said, taking a small step back from Chorong. Chorong didn't seem to notice, and Bomi felt relief hit her when Chorong nodded doubtfully.

~~

     Chorong watched Bomi who was currently leaning her head against the bus window with a worried look. The whole day, she had noticed that something wasn't right about Bomi, although the younger one did her best to hide whatever it was. They were only a little more than half an hour away from their destination, and Bomi wasn't looking too good as of the moment.

     "Bbom-ah. Are you okay?" Chorong whispered. She watched as Bomi turned her head and gave her a grin.

     "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. But Chorong could hear the strain in Bomi's voice, and she didn't like the fact that the younger was hiding things that were obviously hurting her. Throughout the rest of the bus ride, it was silent. And when the bus finally reached it's destination, Chorong gently shook Bomi on the shoulder, and she saw Bomi's eyebrows furrow for a second before she opened her eyes.

     "We're here Bbom," Chorong said softly. The rustling of bags and a few whispers here and there could be heard as everyone prepared to get off of the bus. Chorong watched as Bomi slowly straightened up, and the dim bus lights made something catch her eye. "Bomi-ah, are you sick?" Chorong asked, worry filling her. And in one swift movement, she had her cool hand against Bomi's extremely warm cheek. "You're burning up! Why didn't you say anything?!" Chorong whisper-yelled. Bomi, on the other hand, had froze when Chorong put her hand on her cheek, but she snapped out of it at Chorong's angry and worried voice.

     "It's nothing unnie. I'm just a little hot, that's all," Bomi croaked.

     "Yah. Don't lie to me. I knew something was off earlier," Chorong said, hardening her gaze. Bomi it her lip, and she stood up, trying her best not to sway.

     "Bbom, Chorong unnie. Aren't you getting off?" Chorong also stood up and turned to Eunji.

     "You're pabo best friend is currently-" Chorong was cut off as a hand wrapped around .

     "Come on, unnie. We should get off now," Bomi said, gently pushing the older girl forward. Eunji stared at the two weirdly, but followed when Bomi continued pushing Chorong to the exit. Chorong didn't do anything as she was surprised, and allowed Bomi to propel her forward, and Bomi, noticing the lack of resistance, took her hand off of Chorong's mouth and put it on her shoulder instead. The three safely made it out of the bus,

     "I'm going to go now. See y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter