Feeling Guilty

My Mistake

 

 

Jessica's PoV 

I'm a terrible, horrible person i know. 

I broke up with my highschool sweetheart, the 'one'. 

It really wasn't Yuri's fault if anything it was totally all me. 

But i couldn't tell her. 

I couldn't tell her i cheated on her with my boss. 

I was working late one night, i was so stressed from my work that i resorted to drinking. I was so out of my mind. 

Out of order.

My boss, Minho was in the office that night. He joined in drinking. One thing lead to another we...ended up doing things we regret. 

Theres nothing between me and Minho, honestly it was just a night of... i don't even know. The things stress can do to you is crazy. 

I felt guilty after that night, it drove me insane. 

It didn't help when Yuri kept on bothering me at work or always wanting to know what was going on with me. 

For once. I thought i'd like to be independent. All the time i was with Yuri, i never once thought of living the single life you know? 

Flirting with other people or just having a fling, i started to get those kinds of thoughts. 

So i broke it off with Yuri. I guess i just want to work on me right now. 

.

.

.

"Now that you're free we can finally go out clubbing!" I've been staying with my two bestfriends Tiffany and Bora the whole time since i moved out of our apartment.

"I don't know Bora i don't really feel like going out to clubs right now." 

"Jess babe, listen. You're free now! You're back out there on the market again." Its about the 7th time Bora's been trying to get me to go out clubbing with them. I really didn't feel like doing so, it just wasn't my thing. And plus lately these days i just haven't been feeling great. 

"or... we could just watch America's next top model and about the skinniest on there, whilst getting drunk of course." Tiff suggested whilst grabbing two wine bottles out of my fridge. 

"Thats not a bad idea actually" I grabbed two more wine glasses for Bora and I.  

"Oh boo, boooringg." Bora rolled her eyes but finally gave in. 

"Theres always every other night you know Bora" I guess Tiffany was tired of always going out with Bora, i don't blame her. Those two have always been wild, But Bora beats the two of us. 

"I just wanted all three of us to go out though" Bora pouted 

"Maybe some other night Bora, i'll come next time okay?" Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to just go out one night. 

"Really?! Like seriously?! omg Sica finally. You wont regret it." Watching Bora getting excited about me going with them makes me think, how long has it been since ive gone with these two. 

I didn't realise how long ive missed our girls night. 

I really needed them right now. I'm still hung up on Yuri and i know, i was the one who broke it off, but it doesn't mean i didnt like her. I just...didn't feel the same way anymore. I was scared that we'd still be the same in ten years time. We were getting no where. She didn't like the thought of being tied down either, i mean who knew when we were finally going to get married.

 

 


Hiiii~

So i decided on writing some more chapters for this one-shot since i was getting requests but i don't really know what to do with the story :/

I'm just going with some type of flow so sorry if i disappoint ^.^