Talk

My Mistake

Yuri's PoV

I can't say i wasn't surprise to see her tonight. Man, Jessica you always did know how to make me go crazy. 

Its the first time ive seen her in weeks, has it been a month? and a half? 

For some reason all the built up anger, confusion and frustration disappeared when i saw her. 

Am i... over her? Was it too quick for me to be over her? 

"Yu-Yuri..." I guess i surprised her too, she still seems stressed like that night. Has she not been well? 

"Do you mind if we talk?"

.

.

.

We both leave the restaurant telling our friends that we needed to talk, we walked over on the deck behind the restaurant that over see's the sea. 

"You deserved to know the truth, Yuri-yah. I really am sorry." 

So she cheated on me? 

But why aren't i even angry? 

"Any thing more i need to know or is that it?" 

She hesistates to answer. 

I should probably leave it. 

"Are you not mad at me?" She asks her voice breaking, honestly i don't know. 

"I don't know" I sigh "Maybe it was for the best, you needed to focus on your job and i need to focus on my education." 

Maybe i've matured, usually i'm the childish one. 

"Yeah you're right." 

"No hard feelings Jess. I just needed an explanation as on why you left." 

She tugs my sleeve and pulls me into a hug "I really am sorry Yuri-yah." 

Part of me misses this, the way she feels when i hug her and the smell of her pomegranate scented shampoo that she uses. But a part of me also wants to move on. 

"Jess its okay" I pat her head softly i guess the heartbreak wasn't just hard on me. 

"Hey you know Yoona's been missing you right? Why don't you go talk to her next?" 

She looks up sniffing with those puppy eyes of hers. 

"Y-yoona? She doesn't hate me?" 

"Well, she wasn't too happy about the events but. She is still your friend you know." 

She nods her head slowly, aish you're still cute. 

"And Hae misses you too, we can all still hang out you know. I don't hate you Jess." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, lets not act like kids. You were a close friend first to me, who says we can't go back to being friends." 

wait. Is this a good idea? ah crap that last part slipped out of my mouth. 

 "Really?!"

I nod. Seeing her face light up has kinda made my day. 

Maybe we can just go back to being friends. I don't want to be the type that holds grudges. 

.

.

.

Jessica's PoV 

"wow she took that better than expected huh" Thats exactly what i'm thinking Tiff. 

She really has matured during these past few weeks. 

and it seems like she really has moved on...

"So we can start hanging out with them again? finally i was wondering when this whole ignoring eachother thing would last" Tiffany puts her fists out threatening to punch Bora 

"I mean that's great Jessi" Bora nervously laughs. 

Atleast we can be friends again. I'm just glad she isn't holding this against me.

Thank God. I was so worried it was gonna turn out ugly. 

I cant have another thing to worry about when i have a baby on the way.

I still have no idea what to do about this baby though. Omma, visit me quickly~