First Trimester

My Mistake

Yuri's PoV

My morning class has began and i can't focus at all.

God, i really need to just get stuck in with my work but i just can't. 

The break up has just been so tough with me. But i can't just use Jessica as an excuse for failing my classes. 

"Our next topic will be about the stages of pregnancy." Crap i didn't even understand the last topic we were on. 

"All together there are three trimesters. So today we'll start with the first trimester..." The professor's telling us to take notes. I should probably be doing that.  

I just really need something to get my mind off of her.

Meeting new people wouldn't be so bad. 

"During the first trimester, the placenta is developed. The placenta is a round, flat organ that transfers nutrients from the mother to the baby, and transfers waste from the baby..."

I feel someone tapping my shoulders making me turn around. 

"Yuri-yah pay attention" Yoona mouths. 

"Ah byani..." 

I look at the presentation at the front and start taking notes down. 

Come on Kwon Yuri. Pay attention. 

"By the end of the first month of pregnancy the baby would be around 6 to 7 mm or 1/4 inch long" 

Wow, thats like the size of a grain of rice. 

.

.

.

Jessica's Pov

My world suddenly started to crash down right before my eyes. 

I never thought something like this would happen to me. 

Holy crap. 

"Oh my God" Bora, Tiffany and i moved to the living room. We were all still in shock. 

I don't even know what to feel. I was feeling like crap with the whole Yuri thing. But now this. 

Is this some sort of karma? 

Where do i even start? What do i even do at this point?

"What are you going to do Jessi?" 

I don't know. 

"You can stay with me and Bora for as long as you want Jessi" 

"Thanks Tiff." 

Do i tell my mom? 

"Are you going to tell the father?" 

The father. Minho. Oh my God. 

This is all too much. 

"I guess that would be a start..?" i bite down on my lips trying to make a decision. 

I have no choice i guess. 

My mom already knew about Yuri and I, she wasn't totally devasted she was just disappointed it didn't work out between us. My mom doesn't really get into my business anymore after i moved out at 16 because i was so fed up of my mom always breathing down my neck. She also have another daughter to take care off so that takes some pressure off of me.

Moms going to kill me. 

.

.

.

"You're what?!" I move the phone away from my ears. I decided to tell my mom first and well just as i thought mom wasn't happy. 

"JUNG SOOYEON. What did you just tell me?!" 

"Pregnant?! You're pregnant?! And you're not even with the father?!" 

Theres no way i can calm mom down now. 

"Jessica how did you get yourself into this mess?!" 

"Mom, i'm sorry okay i messed up big time." 

"Messed up? this is more than just a mess up young lady. Do you even know what this means?" 

"I know mom. I know." I couldn't hold my tears any longer, i suddenly found myself crying on the phone. 

"Sweetheart... Its just... i..." 

"Im sorry mom. I messed up."

It was like this throughout the whole conversation. 

I just couldn't stop apologising and mom couldn't do anything but tell me it was all going to be okay. She also told me to talk to Yuri now that she knows what actually happened. She told me to make it right, and Moms always right. Yuri didn't deserve what i did to her, if anything she should've been that one who broke it off. 

I wish i could turn back time. 

Maybe theres something i can do. I've got to make this right. 

We eventually got off the phone to eachother, mom promised that she would come down with Krys to check up on me. 

I should probably start booking check ups or something. Ugh i don't even know what to do. 

I also still have to go to work. I guess i have some money i've saved up to rent an apartment, i cant just stay with Tiffany and Bora forever.