Moving Back In

My Mistake

Jessica's Pov: 15 weeks 

There was no other choice, or so i say to myself. It just happened so fast, she offered and i accepted. 

I was really conflicted at the time but the pressure got to me. 

I really needed to move out. 

Relax, Sica. We're only moving in as friends. Friends. 

Nothing more. 

"You know around this time of your pregnancy you can go to the clinic to find out the of your uh baby." Lifting one of my boxes Yuri opened the door to our. Wait no, her. or is it ours again? She opened the door and for a moment i felt like i was back home. 

However, alot had changed in the apartment. 

"I haven't thought about it yet but maybe i'll go to the clinic soon." 

We always did use to argue about how we would like to decorate it. We both had different ideas. I guess since i left she was able to do anything to the place. 

She got rid of that black leather sofa that took me ages to save up for and replaced it with some white swivel seats and a white sofa. I hate to admit it but i liked Yuri's style better, maybe i should've let her decorate the apartment instead of taking control. 

It felt more like a student living here. Which is how it should feel. 

Study books everywhere and information sheets lying around. 

I used to scold her for always leaving her stuff on the floor. But now i have no right to do so. 

I noticed on the coffee table there were a pile of books about things to do with pregnancies and babies. 

I might be jumping to conclusions but...was she studying this stuff for me? 

She obviously saw me staring at the books. "Oh those? Our module's all about pregnancy." 

Oh, that makes sense i mean she is a med student. Duh. 

"You'll be alot of help to me then" I joke and she laughs thank God. 

"Convenient huh" She grins whilst placing one of my boxes down. 

It's so weird to be back, whats even more weirder is that she let me. 

"I've changed a few things around since you left so sorry its not your taste." 

"No I, I actually like it." 

Her eyebrows raised "Really?" 

"Yeah really, its more like you." I don't know what i meant but i did mean it. 

I went to pick up the box to place it somewhere else but ended up struggling, my knee's have started to become weaker these days and this box was much heavier than i expected. 

"Woahh there." Yuri ended up having to catch me her arms went under mine, hugging my body. 

Oh my God this. This is awkward. 

She quickly let go after helping me get to my balance back and she rubs the back of her neck. 

"I don't think you should be lifting Jess." 

"I shouldn't be making you do all the work though" I already felt guilty enough, this was the least i could do and yet i can't even do it.

"Don't worry, I asked Yoona and Donghae to help." 

"They're fine with that? with...me?" Its hard to believe that Donghae agreed, Yoona's been keeping in contact with me meanwhile i haven't heard from Donghae at all. 

"Yeah, yeah they should be fine...I hope." She says that last part to herself. 

"what?" 

"Nothing, nothing make yourself comfortable i'll get the rest of the boxes for tonight." 

I do as she said and sit down on one of the swivel chairs, ugh i haven't realise that ive already gotten this big. 

They already realised that i was pregnant at work, it's awkward having to avoid answering my co-workers questions on how it happened. I get a couple of the questions but most people keep quiet, which i rather prefer. 

A few minutes later theres a rattle at the door and it's Yuri struggling to carry boxes that are half her size. 

"I really am sorry for making you carry all of it Yuri." 

"Now worries, thats all of it for tonight though" she places them on the floor. "Hey if you want to get changed and go sleep you can go ahead." 

We're sleeping on the same bed? 

"What about you?" I guess her bed is big enough for the both of us. 

"i'll be sleeping out here, the proffessor's making us take a topic test to check our progress so i have to study tonight." 

"Oh." I say rather disappointingly, though i don't know what i was expecting. 

I watch her lay out her books and turn on the tv. She always liked having noise in the background whilst she studied. 

"Well i'll go ahead and sleep now."

She looks up to me from  the book shes intently reading. "Oh okay then." 

I give her a small smile then head to her room. 

"Jessica." She calls.

"Hm?" I swivel back to her. 

"Goodnight." 

"Night." 

.

.

.

.

Yuri's PoV

"Hell no!" Well, i didn't expect Hae to agree easily. 

"No way am i helping her!" He crosses his arms like an upset toddler. 

"Hae come on, just a few box-" 

"No!" He shouts back. 

"I can't believe you're even letting her move back in, after what she did!" I can see that he's genuinely pissed off. 

"I know Hae, but she's in a difficult situation and we have no plans on getting back together. I can assure that." 

"what situation is she in exactly?" I think i forgot to tell Hae. We've been so busy with our classes i hadn't had the chance to tell him. But i didn't feel like i had to at the time i found out. 

"She's pregnant." 

"What?!" He steps back abit, confused. 

"Wait... so you're letting her move back in, when she cheated on you, dumped you and got pregnant. And it's not even yours. 

Well duh obviously it wouldn't be mine. 

Where's Yoona when i need her? 

"I know it sounds stupid Hae-" 

"Yeah incredibly stupid! You owe that girl nothing Yuri! Infact she owes you." 

"what're you guys shouting about ." Yoona steps in. "You guys are so loud i could hear you from the library." 

He turns to Yoona "Yuri here wants us to help Jessica move back in with her." 

"Yeah i know, i already agreed to it" 

"What?! How could you?!" 

"Oh relax Hae, it's not like they're getting back together!" She shouts back. 

"Please Hae, for me?" I give him my best puppy eyes look. 

He takes a moment to sigh.

"Fine, but only for you."