Moving on

My Mistake

 

Yuri's PoV 

"Man essays about babies, this semesters going to ." 

Donghae, Yoona and i have been going to the universitys library more than usual these past few days. We've all started to slip a little in class so Yoona suggested that we have study sessions together. 

"Man look at her" Donghae points to a girl at the corner of the library with a stack of study books right next to her. 

"She looks like she has it together aish" Hae whines, he places his head on the table and i do the same. 

"We're going to fail med school" I sigh. 

These days ive gotten past the break up, i'm more stressed out about school. I realised that i really really want to pass and graduate med school. 

Maybe the break up was for the better... 

This way i can just focus on my studies rather than focus on relationships. 

"Will you two just pay attention, all we have to do is study and its only been 10 minutes and you two are already " Yoona hits both Hae and i. 

"You think we can just ask that girl over there to help us? She really does seem like shes got everything down." Hae suggests 

"Plus she cute too- Owh!" Yoona leans over and smacks Hae. 

"Thats Seohyun, she's in our class and yeah she probably does have everything down. She's been getting above 95% on all of the assignmentd we've been doing." Yoona seems to know alot about her. 

Seohyun? i haven't seen her in class before. 

"Thats freakin impressive i cant even get 80% on any assignment." I can't recall any work ive done thats gotten above 75% 

"Do you think she'll help us?" 

"It wouldn't hurt to ask right...?" Yoona questions "Alright you two idiots stay here okay?" She heads over to the table that Seohyuns on and takes a seat infront of her. 

"So hows things dude?" Hae askes. 

"Fine i guess, atleast im not going down to the bar everynight now." 

"Well thats an improvement" Hae laughs "We still up to go to that new place in town tonight?" 

"Yeah sure dude, its about time right?" 

Yoona cuts into our conversation and we look up to her "Ahem, Seohyun these are my two bestfriends Kwon Yuri and Lee Donghae and guys this is Seohyun." 

She looks like a genius? She's cute and all i hope she can help us out though. 

Shes dressed in a grey oversized hoody, hair in a bun and black leggings. 

She's only been at our table for 2 minutes and Hae's already all over her. Man this guy has no chill. 

"So what do you guys need help with?" She asks 

We point down to the topic of lists that we all need to do and she stares blankly at us. 

"Guys..." She laughs nervously "Thats basically all the topic that we've been doing for the year." 

We all look down, hanging our heads in shame. We at studying. 

.

.

.

Hours passed and Hae gets up to whisper something to me 

"I've got a date with that girl Hara we met at the bar a couple of days ago so" 

"Yeah yeah dude just make sure you tell Yoona too she wants you to past this class the most." I don't know how this guy's going to pass class. 

Before Hae tells Yoona, Yoona gets up "My parents are on their way to visit guys sorry" She turns to Seohyun "Thank you for helping us though lets do this again next time" she smiles then turns to me and Hae "Sorry guys" then heads out. 

"Well, ive gotta go now too so" Hae grabs his jacket "Thanks Seo see ya in class."

I guess everyones got plans except from me. 

Oh yeah, Seohyun's here too. 

"So i guess it's just you and me Yuri-shi? unless you have plans too-" 

"Huh oh no, i don't, don't worry. I seriously have to focus on my studies now so, i can't be messing around you know." 

"Yeah" She laughs "i know, im glad you're taking your work seriously now though" 

Huh? She knows ive been failing class? 

"sorry for not noticing you in class, ive just been stuck in my own world." 

"No problem" She smiles "Its just whenever i see you in class it looks like you're struggling" 

"Yeah you got that right" I laugh and she laughs along with me. 

"Hey why don't you come along with us tonight theres this new place" 

"I don't really go out to town much..." She hesistates. 

"We could all use a break from studying, come on it'll be fun" 

"Okay then." 

.

.

.

.

Jessica's PoV

Tiff and Bora brought me to this new place in town, they promised they wouldn't be drinking tonight cause i'm not allowed to drink anymore. 

I don't know how long it'll take until it becomes fully visible that i'm pregnant so i might as well go out to places before i become a whale. 

22 and pregnant with no partner, what am i doing with my life. 

This babys such a downer. 

It's stupid but, ive been missing Yuri more than usual. I . Like i seriously . Im such a terrible person, i have no rights to miss her when i was the one that dumped her. 

"The foods great here" We order a few dishes and i end up with what i usually order anywhere a simple quarter pound burger. 

"Guys, you can drink if you want dont let me stop you from drinking" I feel bad for them they shouldn't be not allowed to drink just because i can't. 

"No Jess we're all in this together." Bora eunthuastically says. 

"Guys seriously" 

"I mean if you say so Jessi..." 

"Its fine guys drink up just not too much" 

"Thank you Jessi!" Bora gets up and wraps herself around me. 

"We'll be right back." They both get to order from the bar. 

I guess this is my life now, ugh it being sober.

"guys what do you want to drink?" that voice...sounds familiar. 

I turn my head towards the door and its Yoona, i wonder if she despises me, Ive missed hanging out with Yoona too when Yuri and I were only just friends. She isn't alone Donghae comes in right after her with his arms wrapped around another girl, well he hasn't changed. 

And then. 

She walks in, Yuri. With another girl. 

And then i felt like crap. It suddenly hits me how much i've been missing Yuri. 

Has she already moved on...?

She deserves happiness... after what i did to her... 

they sit down as a group on one table thats far from where i'm sitting. 

My attentions only on Yuri of course. She looks happier. 

A few minutes later Bora and Tiff comes back to the table. 

"He was cute wasn't he?" They place their drinks down and sit. 

"Jess? Jess?" Tiffany snaps her fingers at me and i snap back into reality. 

"You okay Jessi?" Bora asks and i nod and smile turning my head away from Yuri's groups of friends. 

"Oh. Yu- i mean, she's here." They both look at the table from afar. 

"We can leave if you want Jess" 

"Anni anni its fine. You guys act like i was the one who got dumped, and we just got here anyway" 

That girls cute, i guess she has moved on. 

"Oh crap." Our eyes met and ive only made my self look like an idiot. 

I turn my head away making it seem like i wasn't looking, the smile that was once on her face suddenly disappeared as soon as our eyes met. 

I then remember what Mom said. "You should clear everything with Yuri too, she deserves it." 

This is my chance to clear everything up. 

But. 

I have no guts. 

Ugh. 

I head to the toilets to avoid breaking down in tears infront of everyone. I spash water on my face a few times before turning the tap water off. 

Now my make-ups ruined. 

The toilet door opens and just my luck. It's Yuri.