12 Weeks

My Mistake

Jessica's PoV 

It's been 2 weeks since Mom came to visit, 2 weeks since Yuri and I planned to meet (still haven't) and I'm 12 weeks along my pregnancy.

Krystals been coming over alot more after finding out i was pregnant. She just barges in whenever she feels like it.

She's such a mini me. 

"Wow unnie, maybe you should cut down on the snacks." This little rascal...

"Yah! don't you have school to go to or something?!" I usually am a little tiny moody, okay maybe a alot. But recently i've gotten worse and will probably progress to be worse along this damn pregnancy. 

"And you do realise i'm pregnant right?! so its okay for me to gain weight!" 

"Woah Unnie, chill." She grabs a magazine thats laying around and puts it up covering her face. She gets herself comfortable on one of the Sofa's and places her legs on the coffee table. 

This kids done nothing but made a mess in my friends apartment. 

"Yah." She peeks from the magazine then puts it up again. 

"Yah!" I kick her foot. She gets the message and takes her feet of the table. 

"I'll be going to work so clean up after yourself okay? This isn't my apartment so don't treat it like trash." She's was so used to doing this in mine and Yuri's apartment. 

Apartment. I can't believe i still haven't sorted that out. 

"Unnie don't you think people would notice" She sticks put her index fingers and circles around my belly. 

"Nothing a little dress coat can't fix, don't worry and just clean up okay?" I hug Krys goodbye before leaving the apartment. 

.

.

.

Yuri's PoV

"79 percent!" Hae excitedly shouts, we've been getting scolded for being too loud in the library and this is the 7th time. 

The sound of someone shushing us comes out of nowhere. Do they have a device to just shush people in the library because who is doing that? 

"Congrats Hae!" Yoona wraps her arms around Hae, far too long actually, making it kind of awkward to watch as Hae's eyes widen at Yoona's sudden action. 

"Ahem, Well done Hae" I pat his head. 78 Is a big improvement since hes only been getting around 50-60. 

"Well done Donghae-shi" Seohyun claps only as loud enough so we wouldn't be scolded again. 

We all got our assignments back and we're taking it in turns to reveal our scores, now its my turn. 

The three of them waited for me to turn my assignment over. 

Okay. Lets do this. 

I cover the percentage mark with my hand as soon as i turn the paper around. 

I slowly start to remove my fingers away. 

94%

Holy crap 94!

"Omo, 94% Eeeeeeeek!" I squeal happily earning another "shhh" from somewhere. 

"Omo!" the three of them clap quietly. 

"Well done Yuri-shi" Seohyun smiles at me. 

 "I wouldn't have been able to do this without you! Thank you Seohyunnie." 

Honestly we all would have been able to do this without Seohyun, for the past few weeks we've all gotten closer to her and even accepted her as one of us. 

"We all owe you Seo" 

"Anni! It was determination that got you all good grades." 

"No seriously Seo, Hae would never get a score like that even with all the determination he has." 

"Hey!" Donghae playfully pushes me.

"Merong~" 

 *Riiiiiinnnnnnng*

The bell rings and its back to class again.

"Continuing from our topic we'll be moving on to the second Trimester..."

 That reminds me, i wonder how far along Jessica is.

Honestly. I think i'm starting to do well in class because of her, i mean i've been focusing more on this topic. Usually i wouldn't even give a damn. But since that day Jess's mom told me, ive been really curious about the topic.

 

"During the second trimester which are months 4,5 and 6. The baby would have developed its eyelids, eyebrows, eyelashes, nails and hair. The nervous system would start to function at this point in the pregnancy. The reproductive organs and ia would also now be fully developed. By the end of four months the baby would be about 6 inches long weighing about 4 ounces..." 

*Brrrr*

Sica: Are you busy after Uni today? 

.

.

.

I meet her where we usually use to meet up. At the hard rock cafe near my university. 

"Hey" I wave at her.

"Hey" and she waves back. 

We start talking about ourselves and how we've been doing, like normal friends would. 

"Hows the uh..." 

"Baby?" She laughs like its no big deal. I bet shes panicking inside aigoo. "I'd rather not focus on it" 

"i understand"

"Hows med school?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well..." I pull out my paper from earlier "I got 94% On my last assignment!" 

"Wow Yuri-yah! thats amazing!" I ignore the fact that she just called me Yuri-yah it probably slipped out of seeing the fact that her face immediately went pink when she said it. 

"I guess that break up was for the better right?" 

crap. I let that one slip out too.

"Yeah yeah you're right, i was just stressing you out at school wasn't i?" 

"Doesn't matter now Jess, i've moved on its okay" I pat her hand on the table. 

"We're better at being friends aren't we?" 

"Yeah" Her laugh settles into a faint smile. 

I'm glad we can openly joke about it, i don't like stressing about it to much when we both have things going on. 

Call me stupid but i've forgiven her, at first it was hard and yes i was mad about it. But now i'm focusing on my studies.

Plus my parents have been calling me more often telling me or more like forcing me to do well in school. I still have a debt to pay back to my parents. Afterall i never did good as their daughter, this is the least i could do. 

When i told my parents about us they told me that now atleast i could focus at school now and persue my dreams of becoming a doctor. My parents loved Jessica but they weren't too thrilled about us dating, they thought that us dating would get in the way of our dreams and they always nagged about not being able to have grankids anymore. Aigoo. 

"Anyways i've been getting more of an appetite these days. " I sit amazed by the amount of food that she ordered. 

"Eat up, my treat" She signs for me to eat and i watch her take multiple bites off a foot long burger. 

This is the most i've seen Jessica eat.

 I'm also amazed at how she can make herself look good whilst going down on some barbeque ribs. 

"Sorry this isn't such a pretty sight, i'm just so hungry." I hand her a napkin to wipe off the sauce around her lips. 

I eat a plate of fried rice korean beef and some sweet and sour pork. While she scoffs down everything. Damn. 

"I'm just always so hungry." Her voice breaks and her expression changes. I feel like i know whats about to come.

Oh no. 

"And i can't even exercise cause i look ridiculous in my sportswear and- and" she crys quite uncontrollably.

"Hey, hey Jess no." We quickly pay for our meal and leave as fast as we could avoiding weird looks from the other customers.

I take her to somewhere more quiet and calm, i feel like she could really use someone to talk to right now.

A breeze passes by and she calms down, we sit on the bench on the beach where we the stars are much more visible.

 "I just feel so stupid, nothings going right and i look fat." She frowns and hugging her bag closer to her. 

I sigh at the sight. 

"Jess..." 

"And moms been nagging me about a new apartment and i need to get everything ready plus the doctor appointments and i've got work to worry about..." 

New appartment? Well sleeping on the sofa isn't so comfy especially for a pregnant woman. 

"Why don't you move back in?" 

What the hell did i just say. 

"What?" She looks at me shocked and for a moment i think about jumping in front of an oncoming truck. 

"I-i mean not like that!"i bite my lower lip trying to think of not saying anything more stupid. 

"But Yuri, i don't think thats such a good idea."

"I mean as friends. We did buy that apartment together." 

"Yuri i dont want to cause anymore trouble for you considering what i did even i wouldnt forgive myself." 

"Aish don't be so stubborn relax im sure their aren't any more feelings between us. And plus this would make it a little bit more easier for you." 

What i'm doing is only what a friend would do. Right. 

She stays quiet for a while and i don't know what shes thinking. 

"You...wouldn't mind?" 

I think i do but she seriously needs the help and i dont think i even have enough money to keep that place. 

I nod.