Confirming

Spring is for lovers.

After her talk with Sooyoung, her harsh but well intentioned friend, Yuri got it in her head that she was going to just confront Tiffany tonight about her intentions. Yuri went back to her place and paced from her couch to the door about 30 times telling berating herself everytime she released the door handle and turned around.
 

Finally, she made it out of her building and was walking up to the building she knew Tiffany’s apartment was in. The sun was setting in front of her and kept peeking between the buildings on as she followed the shortest route to her destination.

 

Yuri was nervous so she skipped the elevator and bounded up the five flights to Tiffany’s floor, her cheeks were red and her lungs were working to catch up with the rest of her as she threw her fist against Tiffany’s door trying to call her attention. This is it.


 

After babbling and saying the one thing she’d meant, Yuri held her breath, but only briefly because something like a thousand megawatt smile made its way across Tiffany’s face, the woman’s eys were disappearing into crescent lines, but she didn’t say anything.

 

Without thinking, Yuri cocked her head to the side in a confused manner, it seemed like Tiffany was on board but she wanted more of a confirmation before she invested herself.

 

“Okay. I understand, but it’s not that easy, I’m not that easy.” Tiffany answered, having picked up on Yuri’s confusion.

 

Yuri got it she’d made her intentions known and Tiffany had too, she was okay with Yuri wanting to date her, so Yuri decided to leave. As Yuri was leaving Tiffany was a little worried she’d been unclear again so just to make sure she added, “I like you too, Yuri.”

 

Yuri acknowledged her with a nod and a slight smirk of understand and left Tiffany’s apartment. She took the lift back down to the ground and when she got outside the building, she looked to where she figured Tiffany’s window would be and smiled again, she pulled out her phone to send a message.

 

Can I pick you up and walk you to the bus stop tomorrow?

 

As soon as the message was confirmed sent she looked back to the window of the apartment she was sending all her hopes to and made a small wish that things would really work out. Her phone buzzed in her hand, she check the alert, it was a message from Tiffany.

 

 

Yes, see you at 7.

 

 

It was dark out now and she turned around heading back to her place, with a newfound excitement for Monday morning.



 

_ _

a