Not meeting

Spring is for lovers.

Yuri had not been kidding in the least bit when she said that she was on double duty and though she tried she wasn’t able to get out of work in time to meet Tiffany on the bus home.

 

Looks like I’m going to be getting finished late tonight.

 

Yuri was sad to write those words, she wanted to see Tiffany again, she made her feel all kinds of good things that were the perfect ending to the day and since she’d resigned from the idea of getting out on time she opted to take a short break and clear her mind for a while.

 

 

:(

 

Yuri smiled, it felt a little sick but she was glad Tiffany was sad she wasn’t going to see her home.

 

Cheer up Fany-fany! You’re only pretty when you smile!


 

She knew she was only teasing but here Yuri was calling her pretty again and it made Tiffany’s heart beat a little faster. Tiffany powered down her computer, putting all her things in order to leave for the day. She was done a bit early, she’d pushed herself to finish up on time and even turned down a drinking night with some of her colleagues so she could make the bus home to meet up with Yuri after work.

 

She sat back and decided to call one of her friends to set up something to take up her now free time. “Hello... Bora? Are you already drunk?... Do not call me stupid… Are you free now?... Dinner maybe coffee?... In front of Holly’s... okay see you soon.”

 

Tiffany wrapped up her call quickly and bounded out of her workplace to meet up with her friend a few blocks away in front of a the Cafe that was the mid-point where they’d often meet up.


 

Syoo, I asked her out this morning.

 

Yuri had avoided telling her friend about the night before and the date she’d proposed to avoid the teasing that Sooyoung would probably dish out so she waited until the end of the day when she knew Sooyoung would be halfway home.

 

You .

 

Yuri threw her head back and laughed, as her phone rang, sliding her finger on the screen she answered, “Hi, Soo.” the mirth still evident in her voice.

 

“Details. Now. You calculating little girl.”

 

“Well, last night I basically confessed that I hoped to date her and she’s basically making me work for it, not that I thought she’d just fall into my waiting arms taken aback by my pure charm and appeal.” Sooyoung gagged in the background. “On the bus this morning I asked her out and she said yes.”

 

“Watch out world, here comes Yuri Kwon-- womanizing the world one day at a time.” Sooyoung shot back, still bitter her friend waited telling her until she couldn’t . The phone call went on, and before long Yuri was shooing her friend off the phone and buried her head back into her work.



 

_ _

a