Chapter 2~ Introductions

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No POV

"My name is Kim Soo Hyun.  My friend over there is Kim Myungsoo."  Soo Hyun said.  "I'm very sorry for taking your time."  

Myungsoo rolled his eyes.  "Hyung, why did you tell that lady our name?  And you shouldn't be sorry.  Let's just go."  

Myungsoo stepped in the car.  Soo Hyun once again gave an apolegetic bow and smile.  

IU stood there, scoffing and sighing. "Guess the coffee shop is closed."

She gave up and drove home.   

~~~

*the next day*

Soo Hyun, Myungsoo, Jiyeon, and Hyungsik all signed up for the Kirin auditions yesterday.

They were back to doing whatever they were supposed to.

Except Myungsoo.  He had the day off of the coffee shop because his boss told him he worked hard all year long.  So this was his first "vacation."

He didn't know what to do.  

Until he came up with the most brilliant idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo POV

  With the day off, I had time to observe my crush.  Call me a stalker, but I was merely wanting to see her smile.  It always had a way of brightening my day.  

I went to the jelewry/clothing shop where she worked.  Not wanting her to see me, I hid behind a gigantic aisle of clothes.  All I had to do was wait for her.  She usually worked behind the counter but today I didn't see her there.  

Where the heck is she?  Fustrated, I put my head up a bit to see her.

Someone tapped on my shoulder.  

Crap.  I turned around

Jiyeon was standing in front of me, looking at me curiously.

Then she laughed.

Oh gosh, her laughter.  I think it could melt a thousand hearts and light up a thousand stars.  It was beautiful.  

I became emmersed in her laugh.  

"Myungsoo, you're so cute when you look embarrased.  Sorry for laughing." She blushed and covered to suppress her giggle.

She just called me cute.  I grinned widely.  

"I was just here because...ah because I was going to get new clothes!  That's it.  And I thought of this shop.  Visiting you while buying clothes!"  

Good save, I told myself.

Jiyeon nodded. "I have this shift off.  I'll help you choose clothes!"

I was so excited.  I was finally aknowledged by my crush.  This is paradise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU POV

  Why isn't Jiyeon picking up???  I called her for the seventh and last time before giving up.  She must have left her phone in her bag or something.

Then my phone rang.  Expecting it to be Jiyeon, I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh miss.  This is Kim Soo Hyun.  I was calling because you have to pay repairs?  I'm going to the Seoul Auotmobile Fix Shop at 7 pm.  If you are free that time, could you go there?"

I sighed.  "Alright.  7 pm.  I'll remember."  

"Oh, you never told me your name."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it.  "Why do you need to know?"

"Oh....um...ok...well I will go for now."  After that, he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter