Chapter 9~ Dating and jealousy

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

  Goodness...I ran all the way here.

By the time I got there, I was panting for breath.

"Y..you heard what I said in the teddy bear did you?"

"Yeah...sorry Myung..."

"Don't say anything else! Please...I don't want to hear you reject me..."  

I was so tired I plopped on the couch.

"Why do you think I would reject you Myung?"

I looked at her with wide eyes.  "But you like Kim Soo Hyun..."

"I know I like him.  But what use if he doesn't like me back anyways?  I'm willing to give you a chance.  Help me forget about him."

"So...what are you saying?"

"Let's date, Kim Myungsoo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU POV

  I woke up in an unfamiliar room.  

When I went out, I saw...Soo Hyun's mother?

She was cooking in the kitchen.  

"Oh!  Good morning Jieun!  I'm almost done with breakfast, dear.  Just sit at the table.  My son will be out in a second.  He takes so long in the bathroom, you know."  "Thankyou, Mrs.Kim."

"No, no.  Call me omma."  

I smiled.  "Yes, omma."

She was so kind and sweet...like a mother I never had in a long time.  

After a few minutes, Soo Hyun went out.  

He looked glumly at me while I glared at him.

If he doesn't like me, why does he keep being next to me?  It just makes me like him more.

I avoided his gaze.  

"Mother, I have to go to work soon."

"Yes, yes I know.  But eat first."  

He sighed and sat down next to me.  

When his mother came with the food, she smiled at us.  "You two would make a cute couple."  

Both him and me looked away from each other.

As I ate the yummy thing omma made, I got a call.

"Ah, hello?"

"This is Mr.Lee's secretary.  He asks that you come to his office right now."

"Why don't he tell me himself?"

"I'm sorry.  Your father is very busy right now, miss Lee."

"Then tell him to speak or I'm not coming."

There was a pause for a mere second until someone went back on line.  "Aish...you know I don't have time to talk to you right now.  It is unperfessional like that.  Anyways come to my office immediately."  He hung up.

What the heck does my father want now?

I bowed to Soo Hyun's mom.  "Sorry, omma.  I must leave right now.  Thank you for the food you made.  It was delicious."

She hugged me while Soo Hyun just stared at his food.

~~~

 

 

Ugh.  "What do you want, appa?"

"I wanted to talk to you about a serious matter, dear.  The other day, I believe my people saw you walking to a music audition with a...friend.  You're not auditioning for some stupid career like music, are you?"

"If I am, so what?"

My father chuckled.  "Well...you're supposed to be here helping me run the company.  And once you marry Kyungsoo, he'll be the heir.  I don;t want you walking around with a poor fellow going into music auditions."

"How do you know about Soo Hyun?  Did you spy on him too?!"

"Ha, spy?  No...merely examined...."

"And did you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter