Chapter 6~ Partners

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

  I don't think I've ever met anyone who has made me any happier...

Dino had visited me at the coffee shop today and we chitchatted.

I think I should confess to her.  To tell her how she makes me feel.

Back then, I hated this feeling.  Now, I love it.  

But...how about if she doesn't feel the same way? 

"Myung, you okay?  It looks like you're in your dreamland, haha!!"  

I shake myself off.  "Oh...nothing.  I was thinking of those Kirin auditions next week.  It's in a few days, you know?"

Suddenly, I got a call from Soo Hyun Hyung.  

"Annyeong, Hyung.  I'm...um kind of busy right now."  

"I know...I'm sorry.  About the Kirin auditions....I think it would be better if we went in groups, like duets.  Because I've been thinking...there would be a better chance of going in if we went in two people groups instead of solo.  Don't you think?  Hyungsik already got some girl for his duet.  And you....you should go with Jiyeon."

"How about you, Hyung?"

"Don't worry about me.  But ask her, okay?  Anyways, deliveries.  I got to go." 

He hung up.  

Jiyeon's sitting right in front of me.

Should I ask her?

"Myung, who called?"

"Oh... Soo Hyun.  He was talking about making duet groups or something like that for the Kirin auditions.  So like we each choose one person to duet and debut with. since that will make us have a greater chance of fetting in."

"Hm...I think I have someone for my partner already."  My eyes lit up.

"Who?  Because..you know.  I have someone in mind too."  

She smiled.  "I can't tell you who it is...unless you tell me yours..."

Grinning, I replied, "Then let's say it at the same time.  Ready...one, two, three...!"

 

We both said, "YOU!"

Following that was an awkard moment.

"I guess we're partners, then?"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  IU POV
 

"Will you go out on a date with me this evening, then?"  My father had left after talking to Kyungsoo.

Ugh...when should I put my nice and polite act down?

Maybe now.

I scoffed.  "Of course....NOT."  iwalked away, but Kyungsoo just followed me.  

"You sure like to play hard to get, don't you?  Don't worry, I LOVE girls who play hard to get."  

 

Stopping, I looked blankly up at him.  "I'm sorry Kyungsoo.  But I promise you, you will not like me, no matter how much you lie to yourself.  So get your out of the door and tell your parents we don't work out, okay?"  

He just laughs.  "That just makes me want to chase after you more.  You interest me, darling.  And I already told my parents we are deeply in love."

Finally, I had enough of his cocky attitude.  "Look....I tried to be nice.  Basicaly, I DON'T LIKE YOU!!"  

Sighing, he says, "Perhaps not now, darling.  But I sincerely promise you...I'll make you love me just as much as I do."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter