Chapter 7~ Auditions

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Hyun POV

  "Are you finished with your song?  The auditions are tomorrow, you know."  

Myungsoo was sitting with me on his balconey that overlooked the city.  

I shrugged.  "Guess so.  Just need to fix things up here and there.  How about you and Jiyeon?"

He tensed for a moment.  "Um yeah.  Hyung...I need to tell you something.  I...I think I like someone.  I think I like Jiyeon."

"Why are you telling me this?  Why can't you tell her yourself?" 

He turned his chair towards me.  "Look, Hyung.  I know she likes you.  She likes you very much.  I know that because she's my...well....crush.  Maybe you like her too, don't you?"  

Before I could say anything he continued.  "So I can't tell her I like her.  Because if she likes you and you like her, you're both happy.  So all I can do is watch.  And..."

He was rambling on too much.  "Myungsoo!  Stop rambling.  I've been trying to tell you for the past two minutes that I don't like her.  So stop rambling.  Please.  I don't like her that's why she's heartbrokened.  She's probably trying to get over me.  So tell her that you love her.  Jiyeon's my friend and I don't want to see her sad.  Make her forget about me."

Myungsoo answered.  "I don't know if I can."  

He stands up, pats my back, and goes inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*the next day*

Kyungsoo POV

  Time to see my princess.  

I was standing at the top company floor, where i knew she would be.  

Ha, there she is.  

Hm...I can feel her excited vibe from all the way over here.  Especially when there's an eager smile on her face.

Wonder what she's so excited about.  Probably me.

Wait no.  This time I have to be a gentleman.  Not like the snobby bastard yesterday. 

I walked up to her.

"What do you want?"  

"Nothing.  Look I wanted to say sorry for how I acted yesterday.  Let's start over.  Annyeong, my name is Kyungsoo.  What's yours?" 

Suprised look on her face.  Then a sigh.  "My name is IU.  Well, I'm glad you apologized.  Anyways I have to go somewhere today."

Somewhere?

"Where are you going?  Maybe you have time for dinner or something tonight?  Let's say it's my way of apologizing."

She sighed again, deeper and more exxagerated this time.  "No I don't have time.  But if you keep bugging me about it I will do it tomorrow, as a way of accepting your apology.  Deal?"

I shrugged.  "Sure."  

When she walked off, I  jumped up and down.  I should look up some restuarants or something.  Nah, I'll let the maids do that for me.

"Kyungsoo."  

I turn to the voice calling me. 

It's IU's father.

I bowed politely.  "Annyeong haseyo, President."  

"Ani, call me Appa.  Anyways, I have a most urgent matter to discuss with my future son-in-law.  Let's got to my office."

When we were inside, he sat down at his desk.  I was still very stiff and nervous.  

I don't know, this man gave me weird vibes.  

"Now, back to business.  Do you take a liking to my daughter, Kyungsoo?"

I nodded and bowed.

"Well then, you might want to know this.  There's someone she has been seeing lately.  I want her to avoid him and I cannot do that without your help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU POV

  Gosh that guy knows just how to annoy me.  At least I don't hate him as much as yesterday.  

Aigoo...what time is it?  I think I'm late.  

i had Kirin auditions with Soo Hyun today.  And I haven't told my father because I know he would never let me.

It's okay.  I'm just auditioning so I could give Soo Hyun a better chance of winning.  Nothing else.

If I get in for the auditions, I will just drop out.  Piece of cake.  And Soo Hyun and Jiyeon and Myungsoo and his friend can all get in.

I still kind of regret not telling him about why I'm auditioning however...

 

"Oh!  Jieun!"  Soo Hyun waves to me from accross the street.  He's standing with Jiyeon, Myungsoo, and his friend.

I went accross the street.  

"Jieun, this is Hyungsik.  Hyungsik, this is Jieun.  And that is Jung Eunji."  

Eunji waved at me.

.

i gave a slight smile back.  

"Are we going to practice?"  I asked.

Myungsoo nodded.  "We're practicing at the audition place.  They give us 30 minutes to get ready.  Jiyeon and me are going first, then Hyungsik and E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter