Chapter 4~ Drunk Confessions

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Soo Hyun POV

  At the street vendor, we order 2 bottles of soju.  Jiyeon was obviously down for some reason, because she drank like it was the end of the world.

"Jiyeon-ah, stop drinking."  Jiyeon just laughed and drank some more.

Soon she was drunk.

I had only drank 2 cups but she drank like 20.

Aigoo..this girl is making me worried.

She was about to drink more, but I grabbed her hand.  I paid for the food and pulled her out of the vendor.

She couldn't even walk.

"Now I have to carry you.."  She piggybacked me and I walked her to the car.

But, as we were walking, she mumbled about anything and everything.

" Kim Soo Hyun...I hate you so much, do you know that?  You keep making me feel all crazy inside.  My heart...it feels so burdened with feelings right now.  I've given it away to the one person who is oblivious to it all..."  

I stopped.

 

Was she confessing?  I sighed and continued walking.

~~~

I didn't know her home address so I went to Myungsoo's house.

I couldn't go to my house.  My mom was home.

When Myungsoo opened the door, he was shock to see us.

"What happened to Jiyeon?  Aish..hyung, you should have taken better care of her."  Myungsoo took jiyeon from my back and carried her to his bedroom.  

"Jiyeon got drunk and I can't bring her to my house.  Can she stay here for the night?"

Myungsoo nodded while putting a blanket around her.

I sighed one more time before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo POV

  Her face is like a perfect angel when she is sleeping.

It's so beautiful.

Wait.  What?  I shake my head.  

I sound like an obsessed stalker.

As I'm about to leave, I hear a grunt.

I look back to see Jiyeon moving around on the bed.

"Stay with me..."  

She touches my hand.  

I smile and sit next to her.

Alright, my angel...good night princess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU POV

  The date was fair.  Didn't like it as much though.

The man didn't seem uninterested either.

Well, at least until something happened.  I went to the bathroom and came out with his back turned to me.

He was on the phone talking to someone, maybe his mother.

"Yes,yes.  This date felt different.  The girl is...ah interesting omma.  Yes, we like each other."  

After a few more unrecognizable words, he said, "I think I would like to have a few more dates before we get married.  But I think this is the perfect girl.  Please tell her father that we will be getting married."

Oh no.

After he ended the call, I came and made an excuse that I had to go.  

"I can drive you home, IU-ssi."  

"No, it's okay.  I have my own car anyways.  It was good seeing you."

My father had given back my car for the date.

When I got in the car, I sat there for a while.

Maybe if I hadn't met Kim Soo Hyun I would have been better off because then I wouldn't have fret so much over my arranged marriage.

I promised myself I would try to stop thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*the next morning*

Jiyeon POV

  Yawn...I woke up when I felt the sun blazing at my face.  

I rolled around, my morning ritual.  

This bed feels different. 

I stop.  The air smells different too...like someone is cooking something.  

I jolt up out of bed.  

Obviously, I'm not in my own house, am I?  

My head hurts, and I can barely remember anything from last night.  The only thing I remember was going to the movies with Soo Hyun oppa.

Must have been drunk.

I went out of the bedroom and into the living room.

It's small, but cozy.  

Someone has their back turned to me in the kitchen.  He's cooking something.

Exoecting it to be Soo Hyun, I sneak and bear hug him behind the back.  He tenses up, surprised.

 

Kim Soo Hyun is never surprised.

He turns around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter