Chapter 1~ beginnings and ends~

Us Against the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

"Hyung!  Wait for me!"  Hyungsik ran with cheetah speed to catch up with me.

I laughed at him.  "What?  Another joke?"

"Yeah, but you already know it.   What I wanted to tell you was we got some stuff to deliver!"  Hyungsik looked like an excited puppy, which made me roll my eyes.

"That's all?? Why'd you come to me then?"

"No, Hyung.  Look!  4 of them are for one of the cutest girls at our university.  How do I look?"

"Ugly as usual." I walked on. "You can go flirt with them, Mr.Playboy.  I'm going to go look for Myungsoo."  

Hyungsik gave a playful smile and headed off.  

           Myungsoo worked at a coffee shop which was busy most of the week.  On Tuesdays though, he had a lot of free time.  So he usually tagged along with Hyungsik's and I's delivery adventures.  I went in the shop to see Myungsoo cleaning the tables.  He gave me a sideways glance and smiled.

"Hey, Hyung!  Where's Hyungsik?"  

I gave him the eyeroll and he knew immediately Hyungsik was off flirting.

Myungsoo gave a grin and shrugged it off. "He's still young, you know." We both laugh at that statement.

"Well, you done with work yet?  I stopped by to ask if you wanted to apply for the Kirin auditions with me.  If we get in, we'll be goinig to the music school!" 

But by the look of his face, he seemed reluctant.  "I don't know.  It costs money.  Besides we should have a group of friends auditioning together so we could help each other if we ever get in."

"If money's what you're worrying about them because if your auditions were good, sponsers there will sponser you for the school.  If they like you of course. And Hyungsik is appplying after finishing the deiveries.  I asked Jiyeon if she wanted to go...she said yes.  I also asked.."

Myungsoo's eyes lit up.  "Jiyeon is going to?  Er..I mean...you're right we have a group of people and money isn't a problem!"  He left the rag on the table and sat down. 

"Myungsoo, you like Jiyeon, don't you?"  I held my laugh.

"What?!  That's the silliest thing you've ever asked me, Hyung.  Jiyeon?! No...it's just... it's nice that she wanted to audition with us...that's all."

I was still suspicious, but whatever.

"Ok...so let's get going.  We'll apply and then practice our auditions for next week!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU Pov

"I set you up for a blind date on Thursday.  This time there will be no rebellions, understand?  His father is an important investor in our company and there can be no bad impressions."  Appa said while looking at the newspaper.  

We were in his office and I was sitting on the sofa.  I sighed and laid down.

"Yes, Appa.  I'm going to go now."  

I didn't understand why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter