AMBERXHENRY

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES
"DO YOU LOVE ME?"
 
 

Its 2am but the two didn't mind the time being, they were so into finishing all the alcohol drinks by themselves.

 
"Amber i love you, do you love me?" Henry said half drunk while trying to put a drink in a blank glass for him to drink.
 
"Henry oppa! I don't love you, i hate, hate, hate, hate, hate you." Amber mumbled in the air while swaying her head side to side.
 
"No you love me, love, love, love love love me, do you?" Henry said and formed a heart symbol in his two hand.
 
"Hmmmm..Let just say that." Amber said cooly.
 
"No, you must say it. Out loud, so that the world and universe can hear. Say you love me Amber." Henry spoke demandingly and his eyeballs becoming bigger.
 
"I don't love you." She responded and nods her head sideways.
 
"No, you said you love me before." He said while pouting.
 
"I'm not. I don't" she answered.
 
"But you said you would." He pouted again.
 
"No i didn't say that in the first place." She denied, she's really into teasing the poor oppa. 
 
"Common, i know you doooo." He pleads, really eager to hear those three words from her.
 
"......" She didn't said a word but purse in a self satisfied smirk.
 
"Your being mean." He lean his back on his seat and cross his arms on his chest.
 
"I am not. I'm fabulous. Ha ha" She flips her hair in the air and laugh.
 
"Say it, say it, say it." Henry wouldn't give up so he tried once more.
 
"Your being annoying Henry. Stop drinking and go to sleep." She suggested but the other won't give up to it to fast. 
 
"I'm not drunk, i'm cool and i'm y." He said proudly, then shows off his masculine toned arms and flex both sides.
 
"Here we go again." She hissed and gulp the alcohol in the glass she just poured in with.
 
"You love my iness do you?" Henry brags as expected to him. He always bring this up whenever they drink alcohol together.
 
"Ew.. What are you talking about. Stop showing up." She shoot him an annoyed look.
 
"I'm disappointed...." He then pretended to be hurt then look away.
 
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... You go to sleep." She can't help but laugh at his cute reaction.
 
"I'm not sleeping till you say you love me." He is not giving up. 
 
"I don't really, but i know you do." She still not gonna say it as expected from Amber. 
 
"Heyy! Stop being mean." He stands up this time.
 
"I love.....myself." She said playfully. 
 
"If you still won't i'm gonna kiss you in the lips." He move out the pillow between them and lean closer to her.
 
"Heey don't do that. I'll smack you in the snoopy." She exclaimed while leaning back farther away from him getting closer.
 
"Okay here i come Amber..." He teasingly said while smiling creepily.
 
"Okay fine, i love you too so go to sleep you head." She push him away and throws him a pillow in the face.
 
"Yesssssss! I know you do. I'll go to sleep But..." He happily said while throwing both of fist in the air, as if he won a lottery but just then a bright idea pops out his head. He looks at Amber in a milli second then he lean in closer then touch his lips to her.
 
[henry suddenly kiss amber in the lips]
 
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Henry!!!" She angrily shouted but none the less like it. She loves Henry, his stupidness, his jokes, his laugh, and specially the taste of his lips. 
 
But before she knew it Henry was out of her sight and was already at the front door of their room.
 
"Goodnight Amber. I love you too." Then he waves her a goodnight kiss.