AMBERXERIC

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES

I was originally planning to make breakfast this morning but to my surprise Eric already is making it at the kitchen. He was so cute wearing the apron i especially ordered and personalize for him and got me one too. 

 
 
He was half and his hair was kinda curl up and messy. I sneakered behind him as he was busy making his favorite recipe he was planning to feed me. I planted kisses on his shoulder and hugged him from behind. I kind of felt his abs toned as a result of his workout that he kept bragging me for the past few weeks and it feel so good right now touching it. 
 
 
"I never really understand why people keep obsessing about the abs thingy right now."
 
 
"Good Morning babe!"
 
 
He definitely wasn't in the mood to bicker so instead he greet me good morning. He stop midway at cooking and start facing me, while looking directly at my eyes i kind of felt the burning sensation on my stomach right when i first met him. It kind of feel strange because we've been married for almost a year now but when we are together he still gives me butterflies on my stomach.
 
 
He planted kisses all over my face then I blushed and push his face away. "I love you." He smiled genuinely and brush the side of my face. "I love you too, Amber." And start kissing me again. He touch my face and jokingly blurted the words that i wasn't expecting to come out his mouth. "Lets make babies tonight." And i nodded innocently.