AMBERXKRIS

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES

Kris and Amber have been in a relationship for 6 years now. 

 

One day when Amber was up early to go for work, theres an unexpected occurrence happening in her body. She was feeling uneasy. She been vomiting and quite feeling dizzy. Not sure if she's sick or whatsoever she called a close friend to take care of her since Kris was busy working in the studio for a song he is producing for a big company. 
 
 
"Yes, Hello!" She responded quickly. "Ailee?" 
"Hello Amber? Have you been well, you sounded like your sick or what? Are you okay?" Ailee asked in concern. "Unni! I'm sick, i'm vomiting nonstop now. What should i do?
I also feel dizzy." 
"Really? You want me to come to you right now?" 
"I don't really want to bother you but i really need you right now." She said almost crying.
"Okay, okay. I'll come to you. Don't worry i buy you meds and porridge." Then they both hung up the phone.
 
 
Once Ailee step in our house she started asking me question non-stop. "Amber, you know i have this friend and she shows the same symptoms as yours. You said vomiting and dizzy right?" She asked and i only nodded. "Right! You know you are pregnant." She said bluntly. "Mwaaa!!?" I swear i almost choke with the porridge on my throat. "Aigoo! Look at you, i know this will happen so i bought you a pregnancy kit." She was of no help and i think my sickness will be worsen.
 
 
After the confirmation, i was blank and unstable for a moment. "How are we going to face this?"
 
 

"Will you hate me if i try to tell you a stupid thing right now." Amber asked, her face was pale. "I don't know. No maybe." I replied confuse. She drink the water in her cup and finished with heavy sighs. "I know neither of us is ready for this, but i think you'll make a wonderful father." Amber said tearfully. "What you said?" I hear her say but i just need to hear it one more time. "YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FATHER KRIS." She shouted clearly for me to hear and cries afterwards. I bend on my knees and held her hand looking up in her eyes. "Amber, look here. What do you mean we are not yet ready? i am more than ready for this . We are going to have our own child, our child. Amber i love you!" I stand up and hugged her very tightly. She's still crying non stop. "Amber, are you okay." I pat her back. "I'm just so scared to have a child.I'm really is scared Kris. What kind of mother will i be?" She replied in between her sobs. I lifted her chin and wipe off the tears on her face. "I know you'll be a great mom, babe. You know i help you with it. We'll figure it out. Don't be scared anymore. Remember you have me by your side always and forever." I guaranteed her and sealed a kiss on her lips. "Promise." She showed me her pinky swear. "Promise." Then we both laughed.

 
 
 9 months have past and we are lucky to be blessed with a cute little angel. We named our child Nathaniel.
 
 
We are both happy and currently planning our baby number two. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I am sincerely sorry for the delayed, you know school stuffs and all. And also thank you for reading all along. Here's a KrisBer for y'all. I'm open for suggestion and violent reaction, so leave out some and i read them. XX
 
And also shoutout to [hansoojoon] the one who suggested this plot though not 100% are written.