AMBERXGONGCHAN

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES
 
Amber woke up with a thud which made her tumble down the bed with her blanket. She groaned in pain when her hit the floor with moderate impact.
 
"OUCH!" She yelps and massage her with pressure.
 
Tok tok tok tok A continuous knock was heard on her window which made her furious even more. "What the hell. Jackie i told you to use the main door with your keys!" She curse out loud that echoed throughout the room. 
 
Scratching her she grumpily stood up from the ground as she stamp her feet to unlock the window for the other to enter not really caring about looking at the persons face. When done she turned around and goes back to sleep.
 
Eyes still close she begun cursing her sister. "Damn! Stop ruining my beauty sleep Jackie! I have schedule tomorrow morning and here you are getting home late entering my window instead of using the main door." 
 
A person dark shadow appeared, blocking the light coming from outside her window but it wasn't her sisters figure. It belongs to somebody else which creeps her out because if it was her sister she most likely be out of her room now.  Maybe a killer? A thief? What the ! Did i just let a stranger enter my room? ! Jackie your dead! Ugh! Amber your nuts! Ugh no no no shake that thought Amber it's Jackie just trying to creep you up. 
 
Frighten with the thought she tightened the grip on her blanket that covers her entire body on one hand and another formed a close fist ready to punch the person anytime he'll do anything stupid to her. Calming her nerves and contemplating her moves, she slightly opened her eyelids to peek at the person's face.
 
" you Jack---" She didn't finished. She already saw the person face.
 
Astonished by his presence. "What are you doing here?" She pause and peeks at the minimalist digital clock near her bed rest as she read at 2 o'clock in the morning? Are you nuts?" falls open in shock and cross her arms, now fully awaken.
 
She's mad for his stubbornness. What if he break his arms or his legs? She won't forgive herself if anything happens to him.
 
Glancing down at the now awaken girl in front, he says. "Uhm- Don't worry i manage to climb up that tree without anyone noticing and breaking my limbs. Look i'm totally fine." He said and wiggles his limbs, proudly confident that he manage to climb up all the way from down there while pointing at the tree in front of their house which happen to branch out near her window.
 
She frowns and slump her shoulder. "Well congratulations for being stupid!" 
 
"Then i guess i should have leave? Is that right?" He says looking away, finger pointing out, feeling disappointed.
 
"Your so stubborn Channie."
 
"Okay, i'm gonna leave. Bye Amber." 
 
She chuckles and throws pillows at him ugh those giggles makes him weak "Get back here you dummy!" She called out, smiling from ear to ear.
 
Feeling giddy from her response, he quickly find his feet walking towards her bed and slumps himself beside her. "That's my girl." He teases pulling her for a hug. "I miss you." He whispered to her ears that cause her cheeks to blushed.
 
"I miss you too buddy." She says, messing his hair.
 
Seconds later he found his hand roam surrounding her hips not letting go, his touch sends shivers down her spine that makes her tickles. Grinding from ear to ear he pulled her in his side making her fall atop of him. Amber giggles not really wanting to pass her weight on him which seems like a very awkward position, she tightened her embrace and pulled him to her side. He didn't protest instead he moves his face towards her with a silly laugh and her hair that had fall down her face.
 
Nervous, Amber found herself craving for his affectionate touch and warmth that send her spine a nerve wrecking electricity. 
 
His eyes tracing each part of her face, as if memorizing it. The moonlight shines perfectly to her face not leaving in sight. "You'll always been a piece of art that no one could ever buy with a piece of money they have." He said softly, hearing him said that feels like she was the most special girl on earth that no one could ever afford. Too cheesy. His too kinds for words, more poetic. Even if those cheesy pick-up lines were overly used or mainstream, she love and enjoys every bits of it and won't never get tired of hearing them. His ways of making her smile, it was convincing and overwhelming. This guy. I love him.
 
"Very well said Mister Gong Chansik. If i never know you. I will say you are a play boy hitting every girl you'll meet with the same cheesy pick-up lines that i'm sure of they fall for it." Amber said with one eye-brow raised.
 
"That's not gonna happen, i'm bound to fall in love with only one girl and that's you. Amber Josephine Liu." He reassured and gave her nose a gentle pinch. 
 
She straighten his back and position herself to sit to which he followed. Surprise, she took his hand and place it on her heart. "You have to take care of this Channie! It's yours and only yours." She said starring affectionately at his eyes.
 
As response, he put her hands on his chest, above his heart. She can feel it beating, like it was beating for her. Only her, only for her to protect and care. "It's yours too, you have to keep them and lock it inside your heart forever." He says enthusiastically and lift her hands the he cupped align to his lips and leave a soft, gentle kiss on her knuckles. 
 
Smiling widely from his gesture she gently squeezes his hands. He stares at her in a way that she knew it belongs to her and not any other girl. "I will." She says.
 
Later that night they found themselves in each others arms, laying on her twin size bed cuddling, kissing, and -making out- (HAH), enjoying each seconds passing by until they passed out to sleep.
 
"Goodmornight Amber, i love you!" He whispers half asleep to the girl who was sleeping soundly under his arms, gently her hands and landed a soft peck on her forehead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~
 
a/n: first ud for 2016 yey! bye! :)
 
amorphous.012116