AMBER X ROME

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES
                   Mornings of Cuddle and Kisses.
 
 
 
Waking up to the most special person next to me is my kind of morning. 
 
I smiled in my most brightest smiles upon seeing him cuddled me closer to his embrace. Snuggling his face closer to mine inhaling the velvety warmth of my skin scents on his nostril.
 
"Let's sleep more." He whispered half asleep. Rubbing his thumb on my bare shoulder before going back to sleep.
 
"Okay. 5 minutes." I said because I know he can still hear me even though he goes back to dreamland already.
 
I tried closing my eyelids but i can't go back to sleep even if i tried to. Also being a morning person doesn't help me being lazy sometimes. My body clock calls me to be productive but i can't help when he is being like this on mornings. Of course it is everyone duties not to disappoint one's spouse. 
 
Moving to his side i captured his face. He sleeps like an angel. Like an innocent child. His baby face is so evident that put contrast to his muscular body features. Not that i don't like it but it feels weird at times. 
 
I started tracing his face like making a superimpose copy at the back of my head. I smiled evenly remember each corner of his face. "Thanks for marrying me." I whispered and planted kisses on his lips. My eyes flinched seeing him kiss back and was slowly opening his eyelids. Looking at my eyes brightly and not letting go of my lips. 
 
I pulled back. Pinching his rotund cheeks from eating too much ramen yesterday night. "You surprise me. 5 minutes haven't passed yet. Sleep more you baby face."
 
I saw his face let down maybe hoping the kiss wasn't interrupted by me. He caress my cheeks and stared blankly at my lips, pouting with a sad expression. Quite temping but i let go of my thoughts. I chuckled mid to my throat and never burst out. 
 
I won't fall for his cunning. "Your so giddy. Get up and make our breakfast. I'm hungry. Our baby is hungry too. The father should set an example of not being lazy to his child."
 
"Your so beautiful in my eyes. I love you my Amby bamby wife." He said huskily under his breath. Brushing the hair that had fall down on my face before landing fingers on my lips and began tracing them gently. I smiled swiftly with my eyes and he throw me a wink in a flirty way before glaring at me intensely like he could peek through the inside of my soul and flesh. He knew for sure how to make my knees weak and my heart flutters. 
 
Okay. That's it. Who said i won't fall for it? I never said that. No. Never. It's a trap. As his lips already aiming to land on mine and it is automatic reflex of my lips to come in a gentle contact to his.
 
And i swear i saw him grin claiming his victory once more before pulling me for another make out slash kissing session to which i claimed defeat. I could never win to this guy but with the exception of playing Pokemon games that he always lose and that he would end up cleaning the dishes as punishment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
amorphous||030516
 
any thoughts? :]]