AMBERXJACKSON

AMBER LIU X ATTEMPT DRABBLES
They arrived at the restaurant. Not many people are eating so its a relief for both that they can eat there comfortably. It was Amber's idea to eat in that restaurant when her friends gave her a voucher not too long ago and Jackson just tag all along because Amber will be the one paying since she's older than him, thats what he said. She could only say yes because she doesn't like to argue with him.
 
Amber opted a spicy burrito for Jackson and a classic burrito for her. He wasn't aware of his dish because she already called ahead so when they finally got to the place, the food they ordered is set to be serve on their table.
 
"One sunrise burrito for you and one classic burrito for you." The waiter said cheerfully serving them. "Thank you." They both said in unison. 
 
Jackson yelps right after he took off a big bite of his Sunrise Burrito that Amber ordered for him. He widen eyes looking at her still chewing. "Man. you know i can't really eat spicy food." He said, silent tears began to stream down his face. He grab a napkin and wipe his face. He picked up the water glass and gulp it in one go then he fanned his tongue with his left hand rightwards. 
 
Amber could only laugh silently on the other side watching his boy-friend struggle. But she find his expression cute whenever he acts this way. "Look man, i'm sorry. I didn't know. But you know what? I did buy you a milk." She said in a low voice showing the milk, controlling her expression thats about to burst out in laughter at any moment.
 
"Well thank you for providing me a milk -AJJHUMA-!" He said smirking with sarcastic tone, emphasizing ajhumma for teasing her and because he knew she's not fond of being called by it.
 
She frown her eyebrows, eyeing him. Pulling away the milk she place on the table. But Jackson was quick to grip her hand and stole the milk on his free hand. "THANK YOU VERY MUCHYY." He said with a sign of relief and immediately open it to drink. "AhhhhH so refreshing." He said looking at her with a big smile on his face. 
 
She was annoyed so she kick him slightly under the table on his shin. His eyes grew bigger in shocked and let out a sharp short cry upon realizing the pain it gave him. He quickly grab his legs and applied pressure by massaging them. 
 
Amber stuck her tongue to him and then she began eating her food deliciously not caring about the other who was suffering in slight pain she had caused him. She was just enjoying her food at the moment nodding along each time she'll have a bite and he could only look at her with a sad puppy face.
 
He started eating his food as he was already familiar with the spicy rich flavor on his mouth, devouring each bite while wiping his sweats and drinking a glass of water. He finally finish his dish and he would lie if he say he didn't enjoy it because he did. And thanks to Amber, he now can enjoy eating spicy food. 
 
They end their small fight by looking at each other, laughing without saying a word after finishing their dish. "You want ice cream after?" Jackson asked. "Sweet treats, yes." Amber eyes brightened with the idea, just by hearing it makes her salivate. 
 
They called the waiter and Jackson insisted on paying the bills, so he did. Amber didn't complain and just let him be.
 
"Thank you, come again next time." The waiters said goodbye then they bowed politely. 
 
Leaving out the door, they began walking on the side walk. Jackson pulled Amber to his side and put his hands over her shoulder. Then a cool breeze swooped upon them and sent shivers to their body. Jackson realize that she was wearing a thick clotting so he lend her his jacket on her shoulder and slid his arm around her waist. "Feel better now?" He asked smiling, which cause her cheeks to blush. "Thank you." She said. He purse his lips in a self satisfied smirk, snuggling closer to make their bodies more warmth. 
 
They visited the Park first before going to the ice cream parlor and they notice a bench with no one sitting and approached it. "Lets sit on that one." Jackson said pointing at it. "Okay."
 
"Do you still remember our first kiss?" Jackson ask holding her hand and caressing them looking at her with a bright smile. "I do." She replied back looking at him. 
 
"Amber, I love you." His low voice whispered in her ear.
 
She felt another shiver raked at her body, but it has noting to do with the cold. It was his words that sent her shivers.
 
"I love you too, Jackson." She said in her sweet voice. 
 
Then he move in closer to her pressing his lips against her, it started out innocently then it quickly turned heated. They stayed like that for too long, however it wasn't long enough. They broke apart both looking flushed.
 
He graced her with his warm, then she responded cutely by leaning her head over his shoulder. "Lets stay like this forever." He said pulling her closer to his body. 
 
"Lets go eat some ice cream." Amber jumps out from his embrace upon realizing they haven't still eaten her cravings. The next thing he knew, he was already pulled by her in some ice cream parlor nearby the area and both are now enjoying feeding each other with spoonfuls of strawberry yogurt ice cream. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~ end
 
 
 
 
Amorphous12.15.15