Chapter 6 : Escape of three words

Chimes (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji immediately got up seeing Shin Do Yeop sunbaenim and bowed. Suho instantly followed similar gesture.

 

"Eunji-ya, Suho-ya! Never thought I would see you two here"

 

They just smiled nervously. Three of them had worked together in "Saving Santa" korean dubbing.

 

"You are here for dinner?"

 

"De, Sunbaenim" Both replied at the same time.

 

"Then, enjoy your dinner, I wont't disturb you", smiled with a wink. He left, like that. 

 

Both sat down awkwardly and looked quite distressed.

 

The awkward silence was broken by the arrival of the waiter with their food. After he left, they both looked at each other and grinned slightly.

 

Eunji broke the silence.

 

"Looks yummy"

 

Suho served her a plate, and Eunji smiled at that gesture. He even got a chopstick full of noodles and put it on her plate. She thanked him, and gestured him to start as well.

 

Both ate heartily. Somehow, they forgot that previous encounter.

 

"Do you like it?" He asked.

 

"Definitely"

 

After a few moments of silence, she asked, "What do you guys usually eat at your dorm?"

 

"Anything, actually. But I only know how to cook ramen, though. What about you?

 

"I can cook more than ramen" and smiled.

 

That made him chuckle. "Are you sure? Or are you being full of yourself?"

 

"Why? You don't believe me?"

 

"Well, I have to see and taste it to make a good judgement, don't I?"

 

"Okay, one of these days, I'll make you some sujebi then."

 

"When? and, How am I gonna eat that?" Suho asked in surprise since he was not expecting that reply.

 

Eunji realised it and just stuttered "Mmm, may be...may be I can deliver it to your dorm?"

 

Suho smiled, "Is that even possible?"

 

Eunji just grinned shyly.

 

They were both done with their dinner. Dinner was quite good, but due to nervousness of eating in front of each other, they didn't get to judge on the taste much, nevertheless, they enjoyed it.

 

"Do you like sweet stuff?" She asked.

 

"I like you" Suho thought in his head but just nodded.

 

"Should I order some ice-cream?" she asked with her eye-smile. He nodded again cheerfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter