Chapter 3 : At the Gate

Chimes (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, it was not hard for Suho to get her number from Kai, since he was a Hyung after all, yet it was a struggle (lots of wrestling's body locks and what-nots). Suho was ecstatic for a moment, but within the next few minutes, he was already anxious. What would he do with her number or how would he call her or even if he does, what would he say? Questions boggled his mind. 

Kai was there in the room watching Suho getting anxious fidgeting with his cellphone in his hand. Then asked, " You need any help?" with a smirk.

Suho looked at him, but only half-smiled.

Kai understood this and took out his cell phone, and browsed through his contact numbers, and dialled someone.

"Yeoboseyo,.... Ah-Annyeonhaseyo Eunjissi" with a happy look towards his hyung. Suho looked up at him as soon as he heard her name.

"Yah" he mouthed inaudibly.

"De, How are you? .... I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow, since its weekend.....oh really?....then should I come with my friend too?.....De, Kamsahamnida. De, Annyeong!"

As soon as Kai put his phone down, Suho asked hurriedly, "What was that? You are meeting her?"

Kai replied, "Well, she and her friend Hayoung are going to amusement park tomorrow, so I asked if we could join them."

Suho was surprised, yet a happy bubble formed inside his chest. A smile crept through his lips, and Kai noticing this, started to go to bed, feeling satisfied, but on the way turned and said, "You are welcome, by the way", and he left the living room.

Suho sat there with a happy face, but suddenly started feeling nervous: what to say when he meets her.

On the other side of Seoul, Eunji put her phone down, yet she could not believe what Kai had just said. She was already surprised the day before when he had asked for her number, but this time, he actually called her already, set a meeting as well. But well, she thought, he said he would come with a friend, and she would go with Hayoung; she hoped that friend to be someone she knew and liked: Him. She smiled shyly thinking that very thought. She dashed towards her room and opened her closet: what she was going to wear. Since all her band members had gone for a schedule, which she did not need to attend, she was all alone in the dorm, which was the perfect opportunity for her to try different clothes on and practice walking around on heels, acting out her gestures and laughs for the next day. She was hell nervous about this meeting.

Next morning, when Eunji opened the curtains, it was not a lovely day at all. It seemed like it was going to rain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter