Chapter 2 : Happy Seeing Someone

Chimes (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji and Suho have met from time to time, but only for music programs, and other entertainment shows. But this was the second time they are meeting. After their first meeting during the dubbing for a movie, this time they are meeting in a show where their friends are a virtual couple. Actually, they were not informed earlier about the guests who would be visiting their friends in that particular episode.

But as the show started, when Suho and his friends entered the set to congratulate the couple, right then, Eunji also showed up, saying she was there as a guest from the girl's side, which was Naeun, her beloved group member. Suho could not believe his eyes; he had thought it would long before he would see her again. His lips curved upward into a smile. After few seconds, when Eunji realized who else was there in the set beside her, she smiled too, more like a happy shout from inside. If she could jump at that moment because of extreme happiness, she would, but it was not the right situation to do so.

After her greetings, she had an ordeal before her: where to sit, since she was the only girl among the guests. But as if they could read her thoughts, Kai, Suho's band member and friend, shifted away from Suho, making space for her, between Suho and himself. A blush crept through her neck, thinking about where she is going to sit: beside him.

Suho was feeling the same; he was nervous suddenly, and could not look into her eyes. 
She sat down, feeling anxious, while Suho looked ahead at the couple.

As the show went on, they were all talking and laughing. Both of them kept on taking short peeks at each other, time to time, without the other person knowing. They also felt like the cameraman was taking them in a single frame from time to time. This made them nervous even more and more. 

During the wedding's major portion too, which was shot outside, it was hard for them to decide on a seating arrangement, but as before, Kai made it easier for them when he moved 2 seats away, leaving seats for them. This time Eunji sat on the first one so that Suho would be next to Kai. But, the awkwardness was still in the air.

When Eunji started reading the letter for Naeun, Suho was totally focused on her. His eyes were damn fixed on her beautiful profile, which was changing its expression, from nervousness to happiness to sadness, as tears lingered in her eyes, as she approached the end of her letter.

Meanwhile, Kai whispered something, "Hyung, like it much?"

At first, Suho could not hear him, when he did, he could not comprehend, and thus remained silent. When he realized, words failed him, but he could only glance at Kai, who was smiling brightly at his victory. Suho just smiled knowing that camera would otherwise focus on them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter