Another Day.

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

 

Sooo many hours have passed since I hung out with Kyuhyun, and here I am, at some club, with the Stupid Junior members for the celebration for finishing their MV. Yeah, I didn’t pay much attention to the name; I think it’s like “Bone my baby” or something.

Hm…That sounds really erted for some reason…

Anywho, so here I am, pretending to be a man, standing here having girls flirt with me saying that I look like an adorable little boy. Yeah, awkward much?

“Aww, you’re so cute!” one of them giggled, “How old are you?” she asked.

“Twenty.” I mumbled, feeling really awkward.

“Can we get another drink for this boy?” another woman yelled.

I looked around the room to see if Donghae was there-but nope, he was totally enjoying his time talking to the boys and singing and what not.

“Sir.” The cocktail waitress said, giving me the drink.

Not wanting to be rude, I took the drink and slowly started to drink it. What was this? Is this really soju, because it seems really strong, as in SUPER strong. I looked at the cocktail waitress, “Ma’am, what’s this?”

“Patron.” Was the last thing she said before she walked off.

Patron? What’s that?

I started to drink it and stared at the ladies, pretending to listen to whatever they said even though I honestly didn’t care.

“So Alex,” a woman with a short black strapless dress started, grabbing a hold of my hand, I took another sip of the Patron, getting a little bit woozy. “Are you still single?”

I started chocking as I drank it, “I’m sorry?”

She leaned in and whispered to me, “Are you free tonight?”

I pulled my hand away and coughed, “I’m sorry, I’m gay.”All the girls looked at me with a shocked expression, “Anywho,” I continued, “I’m going to get some fresh air, I’ll take my leave now.” I gave them a small bow before leaving.

Walking away from them, I looked around. I want air soo much right now. I felt myself wobbling around, I looked around and saw Kyuhyun talking to a girl—I think she’s from SNSD, but then again, I’m too dizzy to even do that.

“Sunbaaaeee!” I sang, wobbling to him. Once I got near him, I stood next to the SNSD girl, “Sunbae! Just a question, but how do I get on the roof?”

He looked at me, “Alex? Where were you the entire time?”

I stared at him, then turned my attention to the girls that were surrounding him, bowing at them, “Hello! I’m Donghae-shiii’s sibling.” I greeted, “I’m 20 years old, turning 21 on May.”

The girls nodded in acknowledgement, I turned my attention to the one Kyuhyun was talking to—woah! She looks like a deer!

“Dongsaeng.” Kyuhyun grunted, I turned my attention to him. “Do you still want to go to the roof?” he asked, I nodded. He turned my around and pointed, “Go up those stairs, turn into the left, then go to the hallway, then take another left, and there should be more stairs, go up those stairs and you reach the door. Got it?”

I nodded my head, “Thanks Sunbae!” soon turned to the girls and bowed, “It was very nice to meet you.” I told them before walking off. I followed all the directions that Kyuhyun told me and opened the door to the roof, “Ah! Siwon sunbae!” I beamed, trying to walk towards Siwon, “Bonjour Siwon-shi!”

He turned around and seemed to be talking on his phone. I nodded, understanding what he was doing and started to walk around the roof. “What the~?” I started, squinting my eyes, “Siwon-shii!” I said, pointing at the sky, “Batman! The batman lights!” I jumped up and down, “Sunbae! Do you see it?”

“Alex!” Siwon yelled, running towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my head pounding the second I regained consciousness. Placing a hand on my head, I opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling. Oh gosh, what happened? I forced my eyes open and was almost blinded by the bright light of the sun that the blinds couldn’t hold back. I turned my body around and closed my eyes once more, trying to sleep again.

And that’s about the time I heard a loud groan. My eyes immediately opened, scared of where that groaning is from. Aren’t I in mom’s house? You know, where she lives, in nice old Mokpo? The groaning continued, but this time, I could tell it was a man’s groan.

I slowly got up and sat on the bed. I turned my head and saw Siwon, Donghae and Henry lying on the ground. I scooted closer to them and stared at them on the bed.

What happened?

Getting off the bed, I walked out of the room—carefully avoiding any contact with the boys. I closed the door behind me and smelt bacon. As in, BACON! I mean, if you know me, then you should know that my year in America has brought me to happiness and peace and love with meat. Can you believe that the meat is cheaper than the vegetables? Unbelievable!

“Good morning Alex!” Ryeowook greeted when I walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning Ryeowook-shi.” I gave him a small bow, “Is there anything you need for me to do?”

“I’m fine, unless you can cook.” He laughed.

“Wanna test my abilities?”

Shrugging his shoulders, he went over to the fridge and got the eggs, “Go for it.” Was all he said before placing the carton of eggs in my hands.

I looked at Ryeowook and beamed, “Sunbae, you must be really tired, right? How about you just sit around and relax while I cook?”

“It’s fine, I’ve been doing this for 5 years, I think I can finish.”

I slowly nodded before grabbing a bowl and cracking the eggs open. Oh gosh, 10 people in the dorms, right? So a carton of eggs should be enough. I started opening the cabnients for fish sauce and sriracha hot sauce. I walked over to the fridge to get green onions, carrots and found a wrapped piece of spam just sitting there.

“Hey Ryeowook! Are you going to use the spam anytime soon?”

“Feel free to use it!”

Getting the spam, I grabbed a knife and cutting board and started chopping the onions, carrots and spam. Once I was done, I threw it into the eggs, put some hot sauce and fish sauce in it and started stirring it like crazy. Once the eggs became one color, I grabbed a pan and put some oil in it and started cooking.

“Good morning!”

I looked up and saw Eunhyuk. The guy that Donghae, when he use to talk to me, would spend forever talking about.

“Hey Alex, just a question.” Eunhyuk coughed, “But um…Donghae never really told me that he had another brother before, just a sister.”

I sighed, “Donghae doesn’t really think of me as his brother,” I started, “he calls me his sister because I have such a girly figure, voice and face.”

He slowly started to nod his head, “Ahh, I see, so dongsaeng, how long do you think you’re staying?”

“No longer than a year I hope, I might find a job soon so that I wouldn’t have to stay here for so long.”

Eunhyuk nodded, “It’s fine, as long as you don’t pull off any idiotic pranks.”

“Fine with me.” I quietly said before rolling the egg up to one side and pouring the egg mix in again.

Slowly, the members came out one by one. I was kind of surprised to see the members all home since I would’ve thought that they would be busy with schedules and such—but it turns out that they had no schedules currently since they were on their “break”. It’s a good thing I suppose since I’ve been hearing things about idols getting fatigue whenever they’re on promotions.

“Hey Alex-shii, can you wake your brother up?” Ryeowook asked me.

I nodded, putting the knife down from cutting the eggs, “I’ll be right on it.” Was all I said before walking away. I got to Donghae’s room and opened the door, only to find Donghae sleeping oh-so peacefully on the bed. His body was still covered in the blanket, but his legs were sticking out. I got closer to him. “Hae, wake up!” I whispered. No response. “Wake up, bro!” still nothing. I slowly got to the other side, grabbing a pillow from the other bed that belonged to some other member that I didn’t know, and started hitting Donghae with it. 

“DONGHAE-AH! WAKE UP!” I yelled, still hitting him with the pillow.

“Jung Su hyung, can’t you wait a little bit longer?” he groaned, “I don’t wanna wake up yet.” He yawned.

“My my, have you forgotten my name already?” I asked him, still hitting him with a pillow.

Donghae opened one eye, “Aleexxxx” he pouted, “Can’t you wake me up later? I’m tired~”

“Gee, I wonder how that feels like.”

“Alex Lee.”

I looked up and saw Leeteuk standing there, glaring at me. “Ah, sunbae-nim.”

“Why are you touching my pillow? And why are you waking Donghae up? Don’t you know? He had a late schedule yesterday, so let him sleep!” Leeteuk scolded me.

“Hyung~” Donghae yawned, “It’s fine!”

“No it’s not!” Leeteuk snapped, before turning his attention back on me, “Dongsaeng, you need to learn a little respect from your elders!”

I put Leeteuk’s pillow back onto his bed, and bowed before leaving. Sheesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I quietly muttered, “Strange PMS-ing old man.”

Walking out of his room, I accidentally bumped into another member. (Can’t blame me right? There are sooo many members in this tiny dorm!) Looking up, I beamed, “Hello bed hea-Kyuhyun sunbae!”

Kyuhyun smiled at me, “Alex-shii,” he started, “was Jung Su hyung mean to you?” I simply looked up at him. “Ahh, I guess he is. Don’t worry about it, he just hates new people—Besides, you don’t plan on staying here for a long time—correct?”

Che, me? Staying here for a long time? I refuse! I have a small case of Androphobia (AKA a fear of men) so I refuse to be near them! Besides, I don’t want to stay as a boy forever!

“I sure hope not.” I grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to comment! :)