So the plans?

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

 

I stared at the Asian, then back at Donghae. What? Idiot, stinkin Korean idiot! Korea’s shame! Fish on a pan! Urg! Can’t think of anything to describe Donghae!

My emotions? Okay, let’s see…How do I describe them…DONGHAE YOU MOTHER FATHER OF A FISHING COW TURD! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME YOUR BROTHER?! I’M A GIRL! GIRL! DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!? I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! I WAS BORN A GIRL AND AM STILL A GIRL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I stared back at the Bed Head; he didn’t believe this—or does he? I mean, isn’t it obvious I’m a girl? I HAVE S! Sure, they aren’t the biggest things on the planet, but they’re an obvious sign that I’m a girl, right?

The guy scratched his short messy brown hair, “Nice to meet you Alex,” was all he said before he walked off to his laptop.

No…You’re kidding right?Bed head couldn’t believe this…Could he? I mean, sure, the kid doesn’t look bright, but still! I’m a girl! I may not be hot, and have such an amazing body, but I’m a girl!

“Let’s go Alex” Donghae said as he grabbed my arm and start to pull me out of the dorm with Henry following.

I’m just speechless. No words could come out of my mouth right now, absolutely none.Other than the normal, I AM GOING TO MURDER LEE DONGHAE IF HE DOESN’T EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HECK AM I A “BROTHER”? I AM A GIRL, I DON’T HAVE A ! I have curves, and a girly-ish face!

“Hey, where are you two going?” Bed head asked when Donghae reached the door.

“I’m spending time with my little brother” Hae grinned.

“I’m gonna get something to eat” Henry’s smile disappeared as he continued, “After that egg you cooked last night, I’m gonna need to see if I can love food again.”

“Oh, be safe” the guy said returning his gaze back to his laptop with a smirk plastered all over his face.

…Is he watching ?

NO! NO! Alex, don’t even start on this again or else you’re gonna do some heavy preaching on that idiot!

My brother kept on dragging me down. Oh how I wanted to scream at him when we got to the elevator! But sadly, there was some stupid girl in the stupid elevator so I couldn’t unleash my anger unto my stupid brother! Ohh ho ho ho! I can already imagine the scenario of the murder scene with my brother already! Chains, whips, knifes, guns, oh my! That just sounds oh-so-wonderful! Stabbing him like Julius Caesar, how many times was it?—38, I believe—or maybe even chaining him, whipping him to death! No, maybe even tazer him until he can’t have children anymore! Skinning him alive with piano wire—Oh gosh! All these death scenes are making me feel all bubbly inside!

Before I knew it, I found myself in an Italian restaurant.

I was silent for a bit, tired out because I woke up from a nice, comfy warm bed by a foam stick and water.

“Can you explain to me about the whole, ‘brother’ thing?” I finally asked, “What do you mean by that?”

He looked at me and gave me a small smile, “You know, I’ve always wanted a little brother—help me fulfill that dream?”

I stared at him, my jaw dropped as I tried to utter something to insulting—but it only came out as a, “Whaaa?”

“You, Alex Lee, are going to be a guy.”

My jaw dropped at those words. How? Why? Huh?

“LEE DONGHAE!” I yelled, subconsciously standing up.

 “SHHH!!” they both whispered, hiding under the menu as Henry pulled me down.

“You’ve got to be kidding me! You’re lying! I-I’m a girl! I have proof!”

Just before Donghae could speak, the waitress came.

 “Hello, I’m Eun Mi, I’m gonna be your waitress this morning” said a girl in her early 20’s, “Would you like anything to eat?” she asked Donghae and Henry.

“Yeah, we’d like a 3 cheese ravioli, steak, make it medium rare, and uh, Alex, what do you want?” Hae started, she smiled at Donghae while I glared at her.

Che! Is she gonna flirt with my brother right in front of my eyes?! If she does I will do 52 ruthless acts on her body and send her to the 18th level of Hell!

“Ah! Are you Donghae from Super Junior?” she asked my brother, my jaw immediately tightened.

If I hear Super Junior one more time I’m gonna crack. I hate this! I hate how my brother is sooo famous! I hate everything about him! What happened to my normal brother than was mine?! That would even ruin his reputation to protect me! But now? Heh. He doesn’t even show the world that I’m his sister! Instead, I have to be his brother?

“Alex~” Donghae sang, breaking my chain of thought. “What do you wanna eat?”

Sighing, I replied with a, “salad”

“Which kind?” the waitress asked.

“I don’t care”

“Uh, make that chicken salad ok?” Hae grinned at her, turning his attention to me, he asked, “Chicken’s your favorite right?”

I glared at him, then at the waitress. Why isn’t she gone yet?

She walked away, thank goodness!

 “EXPLAIN” I demanded. “What is with the whole boy business?!

“Ok, well um… It came to me this morning!” Donghae started, “You see, if you’re a guy, then none of the guys would have to be awkward around the dorms!”

“Exactly!” Henry snapped his fingers, resting against the seat, “Plus, do you want the guys to be flirting with you? It’s already too much to handle for 1, but 9?”

“I defiantly don’t want my members to be fighting over you.”

“Plus, the fangirls are insane here in South Korea!” Henry shook his head and sighed, “They’ll climb into windows just to watch them sleep! Now, imagine those girl’s faces when they see you here! How would they react when they see you! A woman, in the dorms of their precious boys!”

“Yeah! I mean, being a boy sounds like an amazing idea! Don’t you think?”

“I thought of it!” Henry randomly added in, “I mean, it’s not like we’re asking you to be a transgender, we’re just asking you to…You know, be boy-ish!”

“Plus this’ll help Eunhyuk!” Donghae randomly added.

“How so?” I asked him, obviously confused.

“He was having withdraws when he was trying to give it up. So, for all the members to never have to go through that pain once again, please, PLEASE be a boy.”

I stared at the two idiots sitting in front of me, I started to rub my temples.“Let me get this straight.” I sighed “Henry, you’re the one who thought of this idea,” I started, pointing at Mr. Chubby Cheeks who slowly nodded. “And Donghae, you’re agreeing with this idea?” Korea’s shame nodded.  “And me pretending to be a guy is suppose to protect my life from thousands of girls?” They both nodded. “And to help Eunhyuk from not getting withdrawals?” they gave me an akward smile.“Are you both insane?! Me? Be a boy?! For goodness sakes! What about the part of me that is OBVIOUSLY a girl?!” I asked Donghae, pointing at my chest.

“I’m going to get slapped for this.” Donghae sighed, “But you barely have anything! All you gotta do is wear smaller sports bras! I mean, come on! You’re like a size A!”

“DONGHAE!” I scolded, turning my attention to Henry who was just staring at Donghae in shock. Aish, stupid brother who reveals my chest size to a stranger.

“I’m sorry Alex, but it’s to save your life! Think about the fans! Super Ju-”

“I seriously don’t care if it’s ANYTHING about Super Junior, and I seriously hate it when you do this to me!” I closed my tired eyes.

“This is the first time I’m doing this to you! Alex, please!” Donghae said then started to give me the puppy dog look,

“That’s not going to work,” I muttered, looking away.

“Please?” he came closer to my face, giving me the pouty lip. I rolled my eyes, pushing his face out of my sight.

“Alex please? Donghae is only doing this for your safety” Henry started, “I mean, he doesn’t want you to get hurt.

I sighed, getting out of my seat to leave the restaurant

 “ALEX!” Donghae yelled, running towards me.

“No matter what you say, I’m not going to agree with you!” I yelled, walking out the door of the restaurant.

Thoughts were seriously zooming past my head. What’s wrong with Donghae? Why is he acting this way? WHY? How could, no, why is he like this to me? I’m his sister, damn it! Shouldn’t he, oh I dunno, encourage me to be a girl? Why does this sound like such a Korean drama? Aish, what was that drama called again, “You’re Beautiful”?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and was instantly pulled around. I saw at Donghae who was staring at me. “Look, Alex, it’s not like I’m wanting to do this, but…”

“But what?”

“My fans are really overprotective.”

I groaned, staring at him. “Donghae, every celebrity is like that right? I mean…Just exactly how many fans even like you?”

He looked at my, biting his lip he suddenly grabbed my hand only saying, “Follow me.”

 “Where are you taking me?”
“To my practice studio”

“Why?”

“I’m gonna show you something about Super Junior that you don’t know”

“Like what?”

“Keep walking” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So...If you read my blogpost, then you would understand why I'm replying to sooo few ^^" To read blog post: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/76954)

@nightshroud18: Komawo! ^^

@MyNameIsJuly: Done~ :)

@vitaminde:Just give me the link when you're done! :)

@heartSJ: Practice makes perfect? ^^ Thanks for the compliment!

Comment or else Santa will murder you. Merry Christmas! :)