Meeting The Boys And Getting In Fanwars

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

 

We walked to the dorms, fighting off fan girls, you know, the normal stuff that Donghae has to do since most of his fans are really scary and all that. Eh, I’ll try to adjust to that—hopefully? I’m not even sure, but hopefully.

Donghae opened the door to get into the dorm. I scratched my head, walking into the place—before tripping over soo many shoes.

“OOF!” I yelped, hitting the ground full of shoes before going, “OH MY GOSH, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SMELL?! IT BURNS MY SENSES! OH GAWWSH!!” I jumped, shrieking in absolute horror at that awful stench! Was it really from a human?! Oh my gawsh! Never in my entire life have I smelt something so…So awful!

“Looks like someone got into Eunhyuk’s sock~” someone sang.

I turned at the person, and oh my gosh… He’s like, a Greek god? I’m not sure, but he’s like, perfectly chiseled face, huge eyes, black hair, muscular, looks like a Greek god, and if I wasn’t so…Aish, I feel like a ert just staring at him.

“Ah, hello there! You must be Donghae’s dongsaeng!” he greeted me, “I’m Choi Siwon.” He grinned, giving me his hand so that I could shake it.

I felt my cheeks turn red, “I-I’m Alex, I’m Donghae’s little sis—” Donghae kicked the back of my heel before I could finish, “brother!” I yelped in pain. One of his brow rose, I started to shake his hand. “Er, nice to finally meet the Choi Siwon. I-I thought your face seemed familiar since you were on soo many TV shows and whatnot, so it would be weird if I didn’t know you, a-and—”

“URMsutteringERMHERMHERM.” Donghae coughed.

I suddenly let go of his hand, rubbing my—sweaty—hand on my jeans, “Eh-heh-eh-heh…” I awkwardly laughed, staring at Siwon who was just staring at me.

“Ah, so you’re Donghae’s brother?” Bed head suddenly asked.

I nervously looked at him before nodding, “Y-yeah.” I muttered.

He walked towards me, extending his hand, “I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

“He’s Alex.” Donghae said before I could answer.

Before I knew it, a whole lot more members came to greet me. There was this guy named Jongwoon (Whose stage name was Yesung) who seemed pretty legit (That, and he sang that OST for Cinderella Sister). Sungmin (Who had a bunny face) seemed quiet uncomfortable with me, Eunhyuk, who I shall probably hate because of the shoe incident, Ryeowook who was my height (surprisingly), and finally Jung Su (Stage name Leeteuk) who seemed like he didn’t want me, and wanted me to leave as quickly as possible.

“So Alex, what’s your major?” Yesung asked, gesturing me to sit on the couch.

I obeyed, sitting next to Donghae at the loveseat (It’s the name of a sofa with only two seats). “I’m a major in Fine Arts since I want to be a painter, but I’m planning to be an art teacher.”

He nodded, “So what school do you attend?”

I bit my lip, “Kyung Hee University.” (On a side note, that’s where Changmin from DBSK goes to! Love Love Love!!)

“Hey Alex,” Henry said, walking into the living room. “Just a question, but what can you do around here?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you don’t expect us to let you live here for free, right?” Henry asked, slowly walking over. “It’s either pay to live here, or do some house work.”

House work? That simple? Heck, I’ll do it! It’s got to be easier than paying right? I ain’t spending my money on them!

“Well,” I started, “I can do things that a housewife does.”

 “—As much as I’d love for us to chit chat,” Leeteuk cut in, “we better head off for the final parts of the Bonamana recording, it’s only a month before they’re going to make the final editing and such.”

“Right!” Donghae jokingly saluted, “Alex, you’re coming!” Donghae commanded while pointing at me.

 “I’m sorry?”

“Let’s goo!!!” Donghae sang, grabbing my hand.

Before I could scold Donghae for even doing such a thing, I felt Yesung pull my hand out of Donghae’s and started to run out the door with his shoes in his hands and me…barefoot.  Yesung and I ran towards the elevator, got it, he pressed the close button. Donghae ran out and yelled possibly the stupidest thing ever!

“KIM JONG WOON! GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER!”

Then the door closed.

Seriously? We talked about his a while ago! How could he forget?

 “Sister?” Yesung turned to me, giving me a confused look.

That idiot…. What should I do now? I don’t wanna be found out after I just made the freaking deal today! Also, I don’t know if I can trust this guy to tell him that I’m a girl! Come on Alex! Think… Think…. Think!! Got it!

“Since I have a girly face, Donghae sometimes calls me his little sister” I lied.

“Oh, well I guess that’s true.” He nodded, “I mean, if Donghae didn’t say that you were his brother, and if you were wearing something girly, I’d probably mistaken you for a girl.”

Oh that’s nice, I’d look more like one if I dressed like one!
Note to self: Kill Korea’s shame, then learn how to kill South Korea’s Beiber while you’re at it.

“We’re here” Yesung sang, breaking my chain of thought.

He walked out of the elevator, then dragged me into the garage. Then there was another elevator’s “DING!” we both turned around and saw the other members, Donghae bursting out of the doors.

“Yah! What are you doing with Lexie?”

“Lexie?” I asked.

Donghae walked over, hugging my head—yes, that’s right. MY. HEAD. “Aigo! My poor dongsaeng! You must have been frightened by the scary JongWoon, right?”

“N-not really.” I gasped for air, “Donghae, can’t—breath!”

He started rubbing his cheek against mine, “Aigo! My poor baby! Don’t worry! I’ll protect you from the erted one.”

“I think you’re being the erted one right now.” Bed head grumbled.

“Hey! LET GO OF ME YOU KOREAN MOLEST-”
He let go before I finished the sentence,

“We should probably be getting to work” Siwon asked, walking around the (HUGE) garage,

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were at the studio, the guys were doing hair and make-up while I was just sitting there.
There was one simple word that I was there…
BORED.

There was nothing to do! I walked around the studio, played with the makeup (Which, by the way, the make-up lady got mad), looked at the cameras, talked to the camera people, to the director, soo many things.

Finally, I walked outside the building and yelled, “THIS IS BORING!”

I could hear many people go, “Such a strange child!” but I didn’t care! I’m bored, I’m tired, and I want sleep! … For some reason, I really want a burger right now… As in, American styled burger, with the grease and juiciness and bacon!

I stood there for a moment, enjoying the fresh air while I could. The sun soaked into my skin, giving me the wonderful vitamins I need to live. The sweet summer wind blew, letting me feel even more relaxed. –Wait, you know what I should do?

Leave.

Remembering the conditions we gave each other, I sent Donghae a text, “Hey Donghae! I want food! =) Leaving for a bit! Then I’m going back to the dorms! Buh bye! <3”

Stuffing the phone into my pocket, I started to walk down the stairs and saw thousands of people standing there with signs of, “Work hard!” and “I love you!” Knowing my fate, I slowly got out of the door and tried to stay away from the crowd—that is, before someone screamed, “OH MY GAWSH! IT’S LEE DONGHAE!”

…Oh good gracious, Lordy, please protect me.

I closed my eyes, in preparation for the loud screams that I was going to hear.

Never before in my life have I hated fangirls before (Well, except for the stalker ones).

 “KYAA!!! OPPA!!” was the next thing I heard, before a bunch of girls were after me, 
I stood up and shook my head, but the screaming’s were still going on.
“I’m not Donghae” I yelled, covering my ears from all the loud screams.

“Yes you are! You have his face and his voice” yelled one girl, then I was being pulled and pushed,

Dang it! DONGHAE AND I LOOK DIFFERENT!!

“L-Let go of me! I’m not Donghae!” I yelled, but they didn’t listen,
Only one thing to do right?
Yell out a random celebrity name!
Ok Alex, think…. Come on! There were A BUNCH of Korean wannbes in America! Think of a random name!

“OH LOOK! HI TAEYANG!!” I yelled out REALLY loud, more than half of them turned around, giving me a chance to make my escape. CRAWL YOU LITTLE STRANGE ASIAN ME! CRAWL!!

I felt my phone ring, sighing, I grabbed it. “Hello?” I groaned, trying to get past all the feet that were in front of me. You know, one thing that really amazes me are the girls that walk in heels. I mean, who knew? How could they walk in heels? Wouldn’t that hurt?

Since I couldn’t hear Donghae, I put it on speaker. “HEY ALEX!” Donghae’s voice rang.

Then the crowd went silent. Curse it!

“DONGHAE?!” a few hundred of them yelled.

“Alex?” Donghae asked again. Before I knew it, I had to fight off a bagillion girls for my cell phone.

“ANNYONG DONGHAE OPPA!” they yelled.

You know what really surprises me? You know how in crowds, even if you put your phone in speaker, you can barely hear the person! However, in this case, thousands of girls can hear Donghae since, well…You know old phones! They’re super loud for no reason, plus mine is for old people, so that means that it’s even louder.

“GIVE IT BACK!” I shrieked, diving into the crowd to get my phone. I was struggling to get it, fighting off fan girl by fan girl, climbing on them and what not until I was pulled to the ground, lying there. I stared at the girls who did it.

Before I knew it, I was being trampled by girls, spit on, stepped on, everything!  What the heck?! What did I do to deserve this!

“SECURITY!” I heard someone yell.

But it was too late, I had already lost consciousness.