Half-Day With My "Favorite" Fish

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

“Alex~ Alex~” Donghae said, shaking my body.

“Just another hour” I groaned as I pulled the covers over my body.

“Alex! Come on! Wake up!” he whined. “I wanna eat!”

“Hyung, just a little bit longer… please?”

“Alex, I know you’ve been raised with guys, BUT IT’S ‘OPPA’”

“Saying ‘oppa’ feels weird Noona” I smirked, playing with the Korean words that I missed oh so much!

“I’m a guy, it’s ‘Oppa’”

“You sure about that?”

 “Al-!”

“HYUNG!” Henry yelled.

“DONGHAE! SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” I yelled, getting pissed off more each passing second.

“Oh, Henry, can I help you?” Donghae gave his attention to Henry

“I need to speak to you for a little bit.” He whispered.

“If you two are going to speak, speak OUTSIDE!”

“Um, ok” then the nagging stopped, then footsteps were fainter and fainter, then the door shut.

Ah~ peace and quiet without Donghae nagging me to wake up.

Aish! Stupid brother! He doesn’t know exactly when to leave his sister alone! I mean, I am an adult. I can wake up at anytime! Sleep at anytime! I can take care of myself! Unlike a certain fish who mother dearest forced me to live with!

I mean, seriously! What does she think I am? A child? I can take care of myself perfectly! I just can’t stand living here! I’m an anti-social, and I like for it to be that way! Plus, I don’t like being near guys! I’m awkward around them! I don’t know why, but I just have this weird feeling that if I act too nice to them, they might think I have feelings for them—even if I don’t. Do you know what I mean? If you don’t, then it’s fine. Not a lot of people do.

My hand reached to grab my phone. I forced one eye open as I stared at the time that was shining on me, 8AM. Seriously, Donghae? This is insane! Summer break just started! Let me sleep in! I mean, I need my sleeping time. Once again, I got comfortable in the bed, and tried to sleep once more. Oh dear gosh, SM relaly knows how to treat their boys as kings, cause this bed is mighty comfortable! I mean, I think I just had the best sleep ever thanks to this bed! It has no springs, it’s just soft, and sinks me in when I lie on it (Memory foam?).

 “Alex~” whispered a REALLY annoying voice.

“Korean shame, if you dare try to wake me up, I’m gonna kill you” I weakly threatened.

“Not listening” he sang very happily, and started hitting me with a foam stick.

FOAM. Stick. You know! That noodle thing that you use to swim with? Yeah, that one.

“Stop” I grumbled, opening one of my eyes. Let’s see…To punch him in the crotch, or not? This, I must say is a DIFFICULT decision!

“Wake up! Wake up! It’s unhealthy to sleep in late! Wake up! Wake up! Rise and shine! Wake up!” he kept on saying while hitting me with a stick. “You gonna be fat if you sleep too long!”

“It’s not gonna work,” I mumbled, holding onto the covers. Leave or else I’m going to punch you where you will SOLELY regret it all.

“Fine! Meet your grave…. HENRY!” he yelled, I groaned.

“What are you going to~” I got up from my bed, a little curious from what was gonna happen, then SPLASH! My body tempeture went from comfortably warm to FREAKING, IMMA KILL YOU DONGHAE cold.

“H-HOLY! OMO! WHY THE HECK IS THIS SO COLD?!” I yelped, jumping out of my bed.

“Oh, you’re finally awake” Donghae ginned, I glared at him.

“W-W-WHAT IS IT THAT W-WAS S-S-SOO FREAKIN IMPORTANT TO W-WAKE ME UP SO EARLY?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as my body was shivering at the sudden lost of heat.

You know what? I could care less what he was about to say, I grabbed a random shirt from my suitcase and ran to the bathroom as I was drying myself with a towel afterwards chaning from my wet shirt into some other shirt. I sighed, opening the door.

“HEY! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT?!” I yelled at Donghae, he smiled at me.

“We’re gonna spend the morning together!” he chirped.

“Why not in the afternoon?!”

“Because I have work in the afternoon” he pouted, giving me his “innocent” eyes.

“Whatever” I muttered, walking back into the bathroom, to start on my daily routine (Ex. Brush teeth ect) I walked out and Donghae and Henry both looked at me.

“You’re not going to wear that are you?” Donghae questioned, I looked at what I was wearing, a navy aeropostal boy tank top,

“R-right! I’ll change!” I stumbled.

In case you’re wondering why I’m changing, it’s simply because of Korea’s dress code. You guys are probably thinking, “Oh! But aren’t the idols dressed in shoulder and cleavage showing clothes while dancing in mini skirts?” … Yes, but normal Koreans on an everyday basis dress differently. It’s apparently bad to show off too much skin. And in this case, I am showing off TOO much skin. Suprising right? But that’s Korea for you.

I quickly ran to the restroom, but when I tried to open the door, it was locked. I looked at the door.

Did I lock it?

Aish…I probably did…Oh well! I walked into my own room and opened my suitcase. I took out a dark blue T-shirt, and pair of jeans. I quickly put those things on, and looked at the mirror in my room. I look completely fine; I then grabbed my glasses. I turned my attention to the bed and sighed. Walking out, I looked at Donghae.

“You’re gonna have to change the covers”

“Don’t worry, the cleaning lady will do that for us” he said, “Now let me formally introduce you two” he continued grabbing my hand and pulled me towards Henry.

“Hi Alex” Henry smiled, “I’m Henry, Mr. Chubby cheeks”

“This is Henry, he speaks English really well, so Henry," he looked at Henry, "If you need a translator, she's here for you."

“Mhm! Oh! And just a question Henry, but…Where are you from?”

“Canada” he gave me a warm smile, “I’m a pretty well known violinist to a few people in this world!”

“Really? Any other famous family members?”

“Other famous people?” Henry thought for a bit, “My dad’s a well known person…”

“Cousins of any sort?”

“Nope?”

“You sure?”

“Yep…”

“What’s your last name?”

“..Lau?”

My eyes widened. No Justin Beiber autograph? NO MONEY?!

“WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHY YOU CRYIN?!” Henry asked.

I felt my eyes and noticed that they were teary. Crap. Cursed Alergies. 

“Psh! Cryin? Who’s cryin? My allergies are just acting up.” I smiled, walking over to grab a tissue, but since I was still new, I couldn't find one. I looked at Donghae while wiping my eyes that were seriously red due to my allergies, “Aish! Donghae! Do you have any tissues?” I sniffed, wiping my nose.

“Yeah, hold on” Donghae said, walking into the hallway to get the medicine.

“You thought I was Justin Beiber’s cousin didn’t you?” Henry sighed with an, “I knew it…” expression.

“Heh…How’d you know?”

“Heh, Donghae thought I was Justin Timberlake’s cousin when I first came here!”

“…How?”

“I didn’t think he would take that joke so seriously at first!” Henry sighed, “But he did…That strange child did…”

I laughed as I fell on the couch, “So…Is this place a good place to live?”

“Depends, can you cook?”

“…Yes? Why?”

Henry smiled, “Oh yay! Now we can eat homemade food rather than restaurant food!” Henry smiled, “We can lose weight!”

“But you don’t need to lose weight, you seem to be the right weight already…”

“I know, but because of stress as celebrities, we can gain weight, and lose it at the same time. So all in all, it’s better if we eat homemade food.” He then sat next to me, “But don’t trust Cho Kyuhyun in cooking! He can kill you. KILL. YOU.”

“Oh really?”

“Mhm! Yesterday, he tried to be a good hyung to me and cook for me! But he made a homemade egg…”

“Homemade egg?”

“MHM!” he gave out a deep breath, “He was trying to make a Kimchi pancake for me, but it somehow turned out to look like an egg! Strange enough, it tasted like banana medicine and Kimchi!”

“WHAT?! HOW’S THAT POSSIBLE?!”

“How’s that even possible?”

“Psh! Like I know!” Henry laughed, “Oh, I pretty much…BLEH it all out! Which was why I was even more hungry when Donghae came home!”

“You poor thing…”

 “What’s with the noise?” said another asian guy who came out of the bathroom… 
At least I know why it was locked.

I looked at his head, t’s so…curly and…messy…Like…Bed hair?

Being the polite person I was suppose to be while living with famous people, I immediatly got up and greeted him with a, “Hello there, I’m Alex” I said, extending my hand out. “I’m gonna be living here from now on! I’m Donghae’s—”

“Brother.” My eyes widened as I turned my gaze to the hallway to see Donghae standing there with the bottle of medicine in his hands. “Alex is my brother. So unless you’re gay, don’t hit on him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment or else you will never have babies with a Super Junior member C: (These threats are horrible, I know xD)