Meeting Chubby Cheeks

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

 

Before I knew it, the car stopped for a long time, and I heard a footsteps coming closer

“YAH! HAE! WHERE HAVE YA BEEN?!” yelled a male voice.

“Ah! Sorry Henry, it was my turn to cook, wasn’t it?” Donghae asked, I shut my eyes even tighter.

Please shut up! I don’t wanna hear this! I wanna sleep! I need it! I’m tired, my legs hurt, and…You get the deal right?

“No one’s home, and I’m starving!” he whined. “Unless you wanted a certain hyung to cook, but then…THAT WOULD BE A DISASTER! WE WOULD DIE! AGAIN!”

“Sorry, I had to pick my sister up” Korea’s shame reasoned, “Did you let him cook?”

“I was about to, but luckily I didn’t. Any who! Did you bring any food home?”

“Thank goodness! Are you ok with ramen?”

“You’re forgiven”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Donghae wasn’t in the driver’s seat… “Oh, Alex, you’re awake” I looked around and saw him behind the car. I scratched my head, and drowsily opened the door, but I fell out of the car since I was still half asleep!

“WOAH!” the other guy gasped, “Are you okay?” he asked in english.

“Mhm, I’m fine…” I muttered, slowly getting up.

“Alex?” Donghae asked, lending me a hand in which I so rudely declined by slapping it away. I looked up and saw a…Okay, by the eyes, I’m gonna say, a Chinese or Taiwanese boy with the cutest cheeks ever!

 “Hae, who’s he?” Mr. Chubby Cheeks asked.

“It’s my sibling, Alex”

“Oh, the one you told us that was gonna stay with us?”

“Yep”

“Is she as violent as Siwon’s sister?”

“From what I know, nope!”

I sighed, not wanting to hear another word of the pointless conversation that Korea’s Shame and Mr. Chubby Cheeks were talking about, I got up and walked to the trunk. It was locked…

 “Hae! Open the trunk!” I yelled in English,

Donghae looked at the Asian with a “Huh?” look.

“She said open the trunk!” he translated. Oh great, I was planning to call Donghae names in English, but now since I apparently have someone who knows English, my plan backfired! CURSE IT ALL!

“Oh, Hold on Al!” Donghae finally replied, breaking my chain of thought as he pressed his car keys to unlock the trunk. I lifted the hood and struggled to get my suitcases and duffel bags out of the car since I was practically like a drunk since I was tired!

I rubbed my eyes a bit, and hit my head trying to become fully awake.

“SM’s Beiber! Can you help me bring Al’s stuff to the dorm?” Hae asked Mr. Chubby Cheeks.

…His name’s Beiber? Is he related to that midget named Justin Beiber? OH MY GOSH! IF HE’S FROM CANADA THEN IT’S A DONE DEAL! I CAN GET A JUSTIN BEIBER AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM, SELL IT ON THE INTERNET AND MAKE MONEY! MONEY! YES! Heh! Who needs a job when you got a JB family member here?

“Sure” he replied and grabbed my suitcase. Donghae grabbed 2 of my duffel bags and I just grabbed what was left (it was like 1 bag).

I leaned over to Donghae, poking his shoulder. Donghae turned to look at me, “What?”

I smiled, “Hey Donghae, where’s Mr. Chubby Cheeks from?” I asked.

Donghae blinked, “You mean Henry?”

I nodded, “Where is he from?”

“Ontario?” Donghae thought, “Or was it Toronto?”

YES! HELLO MONEY!

We walked to the elevator, I was carrying my luggage with one hand, and the other hand on my forehead. Aish, here comes the pain thanks to the eating of the food…

“Are you ok?” Hae asked me, I didn’t bother to answer. Cause if I did, I would’ve thrown up. (This is why you should never eat food super fast kids!) Gosh, when did this bag get so heavy? It’s as if it’s gonna fall outta my-

“YOWSH!” yelled Mr. Chubby cheeks, I opened my eyes and noticed that I dropped my bag. CRAP! NOW HE PROBABLY WON’T LET ME HAVE BEIBER’S AUTOGRAPH!

“I-I’m sorry” I said grabbing the bag, I turned to Donghae, but then dropped it again, this time on Donghae’s foot!

“MMPP!!” was how his muffled scream went.

“Oh, Donghae! I’m sorry”

“Hyung, is he always like this?” Mr. Chubby cheeks asked,the elevator stopped. I walked out of the elevator. Donghae grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dorm. He opened the door and kicked me inside, when I say kicked, I mean it literally! I mean, he pushed me in front of him, and kicked me with his foot! I mean, ow? I know that a bunch of Santa’s helpers (I can’t remember his fanclub  name) or whatever would LOOVE to be in my place, BUT THIS IS MY BROTHER I’M TALKING ABOUT!

“Hey Henry, what time is it?” Korea’s shame asked chubby cheeks.

“It is…” he trailed off looking at his watch. “11:30 PM”

 “Oh~ ok, Al, follow me to your room ok?” Hae said, as he dragged me to my room.

He opened the door to a room, and I stared at it. It was a dark blue room, it was small, but I loved it! The bed sheets were really pretty, they were black with white and red polka dots on them, there was a small desk with a laptop on it, and a bookshelf with just a few books on it (probably some mangas). The window was right above of the head of the bed, and there was another window next to the bookshelf, the window had a little couch right in front of it! It was like a tiny home! I looked at the ceiling, woah! This has a skylight?  It’s small, but it’s still pretty cool! Soo much better than an apartment! Not to mention that I’m living here for free! Can you believe it? Free. Well, I’m probably gonna cook for them, but how bad can that be? I mean, it’s only a few members right?

 “Ok Alex, what do you say? Do you like it?” he asked me, I just stared at the room with a huge grin.

“Thanks!”

 “Your room is in the middle of Kyuhyun and Henry’s room, if you ever need me, I’m in the room right in front” he said as he left my room.

“Wait, who’s Kyuhyun and Henry?” I asked, finally waking up from my daze.

“HENRY!” Donghae yelled while still looking at me. I jumped a bit.

“What?” Beiber’s cousin, who had a bowl of ramen in one hand, chopsticks in the other, meanwhile he was noodles, yelled.

“Oh, it’s Mr. Chubby cheeks” I pointed out.

“HEY! Don’t make fun of my cheeks!” he complained, “I’m trying to lose weight! Besides! Your cheeks are chubbier!”

“So? At least I’m a girl” I mumbled as I lied down on my bed, “I look adorable with these cheeks!”

But that Henry guy looks SOOO cute with those cheeks!

“Girl?”

“Yeah, she’s my little sister. She’s about your age,” Donghae replied, “Younger, 91-er

His jaw dropped as he pointed at me, "W-Wait, what? He, her, SHE'S A GIRL?!"

I looked at Donghae, he looked at me. Well I'm hurt. Sure, I may have a flat chest, but I'm still a girl! 

“Yeah…” Donghae nodded.

“But it’s Al” Henry replied, panicking. Why is Bieber panicking? 

“Alexandria Seohae Lee”

 “What is her hair so short?”

“Some kid put gum in her hair”

“Why does she have a deep voice?”

“So does Amber from F(x)”

“Why does she look like you?”

“SHE’S MY SISTER!”

 “But! But!” he tried to think of something, but nothing came out/

“Good night Henry” Donghae said pushing him out of my room, "G'night Alex!" he waved.

I stared at the wall before sighing. Well, I don't think I'm going to like Henry. I mean, that was a bit rude, was it not? Aish, either way, I needa make Henry give me Justin Beiber’s autograph! I WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL I GET MONEY! Call me a gold digger if you want, but going to a university isn’t cheap!

I shook my head as I slowly got up to get my duffel bag. I ped the bag and grabbed a picture frame that had a picture of Dad and I. My lips curled into a smile as I touched dad’s face.

“Dad, I’m here…Please, even though it’s the simplest task ever…Don’t let anything bad happen…

I placed the picture of dad on the desk and grabbed my ipod and started to listen to music. I quickly went over to turn on the desk light as I grabbed my journal and pen.

“Day one with Super Junior is going to begin. In a few hours. Alex Lee! Fighting!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment for the next update~ ^^