I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

The next few days flew by quickly.  With them practicing for their European tour plus all the solo projects the guys were working on there was never enough time for anyone in Block B.  Now Yukwon had caught wind of the fact that their management team was planning to split them into a sub-unit.   When he had heard this before it was always the rumor mill working overtime.  But this time when he asked Jiho he confirmed that it was a definite possibility.   Yukwon thought this was a good thing because he knew there was more than enough talent to make this feasible.    He barely noticed as the days went by now that he had Minhyuk by his side.   It was a tremendous relief not to hide his feelings anymore.   In this short time he had grown comfortable enough to express his feelings regardless of who was around.  Of course whenever Jiho was nearby he always had to crack comments or make his opinion known in some way.    Like the other day at the dinner table when he said to Yukwon "well I guess the wedding with Sunhye is off right?  are you going to reschedule one with Minhyuk?"  Yukwon glared at him saying "I'll let you know if it happens okay."    Jiho laughed saying "hey I'm just trying to be a good hyung."    He had also noticed a couple of times that Jiho was harassing Minhyuk having him cornered saying things to him.    When he asked Minhyuk about it he just blew it off acting embarassed.  

Since it had been a few days and Sunhye hadn't called yet he decided to call and leave her a message.   She called him back within the hour and they made plans to meet the next day.  "Have you been okay?" he asked her.   "I'm fine" she said "I've actually been more worried about you but I'll talk to you tomorrow."   Not for the first time Yukwon thought about what a wonderful person Sunhye was.   He wished that Minhyuk could see those qualities in her instead of just going off on a jealous rant.     "In some ways" he thought "Minnie is immature, almost childlike in his innocence."   He hadn't decided if he should ask him to come along when he met Sunhye.   He only knew he was not going to lie about it.  He was investing a lot in this relationship.   He knew he loved Minhyuk more than he had ever loved anyone so he was not about to start this relationship off the wrong way.

After practice that day he and Minhyuk went to the Cafe Jeju for coffee.   Yukwon talked to him about meeting Sunhye the next day asking him "do you want to come with me?"   Minhyuk gulped down his frappucino saying "of course I do don't you think I should be privy to what's going on between you two? Yukwon told him quietly "that's just it, there is nothing going on between us.  We just have to get all these cancellations and plans down straight."   Minhyuk would not concede to this saying "I still think I should be there.  Since we're a couple now we should be aware of what is happening in each other's lives."    Yukwon sighed but told him "Okay you can come but I want you to leave your bag of jealousy at home do you understand?'     Minhyuk looked down at the ground saying "I will do my best Kwonnie I promise."  Yukwon reached over to squeeze his hand.  He would never tell Minnie this but he actually liked it when he got a little jealous.    It was upsetting if he took it too far but a little jealousy was very flattering to him.

Back at the dorm the guys were all working on their individual projects.  Jiho was getting ready to go work at the studio on a new rap he was composing.  Yukwon was making out a list of things that needed to be cancelled regarding the wedding.."Thank God we didn't send invitations yet" he thought.    He looked up to see where Jiho went as he needed to confirm a date with him.   Looking around the room he spied Jiho and Minnie standing in a corner together.  It looked like Jiho had cornered him as his arm was placed above Yukwon's head preventing him from leaving and it seemed like he was speaking to him in low tones.     He stood up watching this for a second then yelled across the room "Ya---what's with you two. Is there a secret I need to know about?"  Jiho twirled around throwing his arm down he said "actually I was just asking your boyfriend how it felt now that he was a uke but he didn't seem inclined to answer me very well."   Yukwon walked over and grabbed Jiho's arm telling him "none of this is your business so my advice for you is just mind your own business from now on."    Jiho looked at him then standing up straight he clicked his feet together snapping off a fake military salute saying "yes sir will do."   Then he walked away.   

Yukwon took Minnie's hand dragging him into the bedroom.  They sat on the bed and he asked him "are you okay?" what was he saying to you?"  Minhyuk just bit his lip and said "It's not a big deal.  At any rate I'm used to being bothered by Jiho.  If it isn't one thing it will be another."   Yukwon smiled at this.  It actually did fit Jiho's personality in a way.   He showed Minhyuk the list he was bringing tomorrow.   Then he reached over and smoothed his hair back telling him  "you looked so y at practice today you can't even know the things I was imagining."   Minhyuk pressed his lips on him saying "probably some of the same things I was."   They embraced kissing passionately and Yukwon told him "I doubt that an innocent, little like yourself can presume to know the depths of depravity my mind is capable of."    Yukwon whispered "I have a question Kwonnie. What you just said--is that English for want to ?"  Yukwon laughed as he began to his shirt saying "baby you can take it any way you want because all I know is my has been hard all day and I blame you for that"   As if to prove his point he ped his pants pulling his hard out then placing it in Minhyuk's hand.  Minhyuk began jerking him off and Yukwon moaned throwing his head back.   He stood up peeling his clothes off and Minhyuk did the same.   They laid in bed making out with their hard grinding against each other.   Minhyuk was whispering "I'm sorry I got so jealous I just want all of you."   Yukwon caressed him saying "I know baby it's okay--you have all of me."   They made love very tenderly.  When Yukwon filled his tight hole with his Minhyuk began to cry from the pain.   Yukwon held him tight as he thumbed his tears away whispering "don't cry Minnie I love you more than anything."    When his walls adjusted themselves to the size of his Minhyuk whispered to him " me hard now."  Yukwon sped up ramming his organ in and out.  He watched Minnie as his eyes rolled to the top of his head and he was rendered incoherent.  Yukwon grabbed his just in time to feel it squirting everywhere.  He rolled off him and managed to clean them both off before they fell asleep in each other's arms.