I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

Two minutes later Taeil came in the kitchen pulling his shirt over his head.   He sat down across from Yukwon and looked down just as Jiho came strutting out of the bedroom.  His arms were folded across his chest and he had an evil grin on his face.  Yukwon was glaring at him and said "I suppose P.O knows about this.  At the mention of his name Taeil started to cry.  "He doesn't and I don't want him to"  he tried to continue but was crying too hard.    Yukwon looked at Jiho saying 'I thought you said your tastes ran in the other direction"      Jiho laughed saying "with all these guys doing it I was curious to see what it was like.To see if perhaps I was missing out on anything"  he said  "now don't get mad I asked you to join in too."   Taeil looked at him and through his tears managed to say "he wouldn't leave me alone until I did it with him. There's nothing between us."    Jiho looked at Taeil saying "now you really hurt my feelings. Was I that bad as a lover?  I figured I could train you in case I got here and none of my girlfriends were around."    He walked over and grabbed a soda from the refrigerator popping the top open.      Yukwon looked at him with disgust "you really are a sick individual" he told him.      Jiho just laughed wickedly "the sicker the better that's what I always say."    Yukwon started to get up but Taeil grabbed his arm saying "please don't tell P.O anything Yukwon please.  I love him.  I only gave in because he promised he would leave us alone.  He's been harassing Minhyuk too."    At the mention of Minhyuk's name he sat back down asking Taeil "what do you mean he's harassed Minhyuk?"    Taeil was wiping his face with a handkerchief as he said "he's cornered him alone asking him to have with him telling him if he didn't he would make things hard for him."    Yukwon walked towards Jiho "have you bothered Minhyuk in any way?" he demanded "don't lie."   For  the first time Jiho looked a little taken aback "the only thing I ever did was offer my services just like I did with him" he indicated Taeil.   "I never forced anyone to do anything" he acted offended.   Taeil began to wail again "you told me you wouldn't leave me alone until I did it with you. I just thought if I did you would stop. Okay, I finally gave in can you stop now?"    With that Taeil ran into his room slamming the door.  They could both hear him sobbing.   Yukwon went up to Jiho grabbing him by the collar screaming  "I'm going to question Minhyuk but I'm telling you right now if I ever hear anything about you bothering him I will beat you to a bloody pulp."   He flung Jiho away from him still holding onto his collar tearing his shirt then walked into his bedroom away from him.

Sitting on his bed he thought "I really did not need this right now piled on top of all the other I'm worried about"   He thought back to the time he had seen Jiho corner Minnie.   The more he thought about it he figured Taeil was telling the truth.  He certainly intended to find out.  Looking at his watch he saw it was one o'clock.  Minhyuk was due back at four as they were supposed to go out and grab a bite to eat.   In the meantime he came out of his room.   Jiho had left about half an hour before slamming the door noisily.  Yukwon walked over to Taeil's bedroom.  Knocking softly on the door he announced "Taeil it's Yukwon can I come in?"   Taeil replied softly "please come in."   Yukwon went in to find him sitting on his bed looking down.  He sat down next to him patting him on the back.  Taeil was still sniffling as he looked up at him saying "I know it wasn't right but I just wanted him to leave us alone." he continued  "I made him promise if I did he would leave me and Minnie alone."  "Taeil" asked Yukwon "why didn't you ever tell Jihoon about this?"   He started to cry harder saying "I was afraid if I did he would get in trouble. You know what his temper is like."   Yukwon nodded his head as he remembered when Taeil was being picked on in the neighborhood.  A bunch of guys were calling him names like " boy" etc.  Jihoon had gotten ahold of the main perpetrator and sent him to the hospital with a beating.   It was actually a news item since they were a boy band.  Jihoon even had to go to court and pay a fine. Their management company was not very happy about this either Yukwon recalled.   "I understand what you mean" he said to Taeil.   "Minhyuk didn't want to tell you either because he knew you had enough problems to contend with right now" he told Yukwon.   Taeil looked at him pleadingly "please don't tell Jihoon I'm afraid of what he might do and I love him."  Yukwon continued to pat his back saying "I promise whatever happens I will not tell  Jihoon what I saw today.  It is not my place to tell him."   Taeil let out a heavy sigh of relief.   "I also promise you one other thing" he said "from this moment on you and Minhyuk will not be bothered by him."   Taeil reached over and gave him a hug "thank you doengsang" he said. Yukwon decided he was going to take a nap since he had a splitting headache from everything he had been confronted with and that is exactly what he did waking up  only when Minhyuk arrived back laying down beside him.  He looked up at him saying "do you still want to go out to eat there is something new we need to discuss."   Minhyuk gave him a quick kiss on the cheek saying "yes baby let's go out and what is this new thing we have to discuss--you look so serious."     "You'll see when we leave here I don't want to talk about it yet" said Yukwon.   "Okay Mr mysterious I'm ready when you are" he said as he nuzzled him on the bed "unless you want to change your mind and stay here" he said as he pulled his pants zipper up and down.    Yukwon laughed while pushing him away "God you are unrelenting" he said.   "You will thank me for this when we are both seventy years old and need viagara" said Minhyuk as he jumped up from the bed.