I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU

They exited the dorm telling all the other guys not to make them any dinner.  Yukwon noticed that Jiho was nowhere to be seen.    Since they had chosen their restaurant beforehand they decided to walk over since it wasn't far.     Yukwon had heard they made the best galbi in Seoul and God knows they both loved galbi.     They were seated and had given drink orders before Yukwon brought up what had happened earlier.   When he told him about catching Taeil with Jiho his eyes got as wide as saucers.   Yukwon looked back at him saying "I'm sure you can't be very surprised by this."   "What do you mean" asked Minhyuk "why wouldn't I be surprised?"  Yukwon was holding his hand under the table and said "because I believe he has also been bothering you."   He watched Minhyuk's face for any tell-tale signs as he said this.  Minhyuk looked down at the ground sighing "he was bothering me Kwonnie but I didn't want to tell you right away"  he went on "I knew you had enough to contend with."  Yukwon shook his head nodding telling him "I understand how you feel baby and appreciate it but you need to understand something too."    Looking deep into his eyes he told Minhyuk "you need to know that when it concerns your safety or security I need to know about it regardless of whatever else is going on." Minhyuk looked down at the table blushing and Yukwon thought he had never seen him so beautiful.  His heart felt like it was about to burst with love.    "As far as Taeil is concerned I can understand how he got trapped into this but I think eventually P.O should know."  Minhyuk looked at him in alarm saying  "Kwonnie I've talked to Taeil and I don't think it's a good time to tell P.O."  Yukwon said "listen I did say eventually didn't I?"   Right now I can only deal with one thing at a time.  After I get through tomorrow we'll see."  Minhyuk squeezed his hand under the table saying "I know my boyfriend isn't an insensitive jerk."

Minhyuk looked over at him and mouthed "I love you" and Yukwon whispered back "me too."   They had a wonderful dinner with Minhyuk getting barbecue sauce all over his face.   He looked so adorable that Yukwon looked around quickly then couldn't resist taking his napkin  to wipe his face off lovingly saying "there you go my Ubomb"  Lately he had taken to calling him that as a nickname because he had heard that their fans paired them off as this..      When the waiter came around with a dessert cart Yukwon said "pick something good out for us."    He selected out a chocolate lava cake that they split in two.  Since they were sitting in a corner table and the restaurant was almost desserted  he picked up the fork and began feeding Minhyuk bites of cake.  He made little pleasurable "mmmmmm" noises.  Against his better judgment Yukwon could feel his getting hard.    He leaned over to kiss him both of their mouths full of chocolate.  When he backed away he gave Minhyuk's lips one last .   It was the most sensuous thing he had ever done in his life barring outright .    Minhyuk looked over at him asking  "do you think we could have some coffee before we go I might need a few minutes."  "Sure baby" he said "a few minutes for what?" Minhyuk blushed telling him "my seems to be acting inappropriately right now" he confessed.   Yukwon laughed out loud "I thought it was just mine that was being a bad boy."    The two of them sat having coffee until both of their organs calmed down then got up to make their way back home.

When they got back Yukwon noticed Jiho was still not around and he asked Jaehyo who said "him and Kyung went to the studio to work on a song."   He noticed that Taeil and P.O were watching a movie.  Yukwon walked over by them and he thought Taeil looked nervous when he saw him.   He gave P.O a high five saying "wassup new sub unit member."   He sat down asking P.O "do you know anything about the song Jiho is writing for us"   P.O shook his head saying "no I was going to ask you about it. I haven't seen him all day."   Now Minhyuk came over to join them.  "What's on t.v?" he asked.  P.O was about to answer when Minhyuk took Taeil by the arm saying "come to my room a minute there is something I want to show you."   Taeil looked unsure but stood up and went with him.  The second he closed his bedroom door Taeil him saying "Yukwon isn't telling him is he?"   Minhyuk took him by the shoulders saying "don't worry Taeil he is not going to say anything right now. When and if he ever does you will know about it first.  I just wanted to be sure you knew this."  Taeil exhaled a huge sigh of relief and groaned  "Oh Minnie you don't know how worried I've been."   Minhyuk looked him square in the face saying "everything will be okay. At least now Jiho won't bother us anymore. Now let's go back out before Pyo gets suspicious."    They walked back just as Yukwon was getting up telling Pyo "now don't forget our first Bastarz practice is Monday after regular practice."   "See you then hyung" said P.O as he grabbed Taeil pulling him down next to him. 

Yukwon took all his clothes off crawling into bed next to Minhyuk.   "Is Taeill still worried about P.O finding out?" he asked him .  "He is" said Minhyuk "but I told him he would know first whatever you decided to do."   "Are you sure I can't come with you to your parents" he asked Yukwon "you know I would if you wanted me to."  Yukwon took his hand saying "the best thing you can do is to pray for me" I know you're not religious and neither am I but I do believe in prayer."      Minhyuk hugged him from behind saying "of course I will do you know I used to pray that I would be with you some day. So I definitely believe in the power of prayer."  Yukwon rolled over facing him "did you really pray for that?" he asked.    "I did" he admitted "imagine telling a priest that God granted you a wish to be with your gay lover."    Yukwon was cupping his face and began to kiss him slow and tenderly.  When he stopped he said "any God that would not let me be with you is a God I don't want to know."    They made love very tenderly whispering sweet endearments to each other before letting slumber overtake them as they lay side by side their bodies intertwined together.