Chapter 6 *___*

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ring Ring Ring!!   “Uh?” I groan and look up around my room. What? Did I fall asleep doing homework?! I look around and see myself still sitting at my desk that I was doing my science homework…. Woops.

    Ring Ring Ring!! “What is it?” I grumble to myself. I get up and walk to the door and open it. And there was Park freaking Chanyeol standing at my door!  “Yaa!” I scream slamming my door in front of his face. Uh-Oh!! I open the door back up and see him there looking surprised. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to slam the door in your face” I say sorta muttering the last part. “A~ It’s fine! I know you didn’t mean it!” He said smiling. I looked up and smiled back. “Uh well I guess you could come in” I say moving away. He nodded and smiled. I shut the door and told him to make himself comfortable. “Thanks for letting me in, oh by the way that’s a nice bed head.” He said smirking “What?!” I yell, I run back in my room and find a hairbrush and brush the parts that don’t look good. I look around my dresser and find a hair bow, and put it on. I walk downstairs to see Chanyeol sitting on the couch looking around the house with that smile still on. How is that possible to smile that long with nothing entertaining?

   “So why did you come to visit?” I ask him, it’s pretty odd… “Oh, Kai just wanted me to check on you” He said like it’s no big deal. “Why did he want to check on me?” I say sort of scared. Hey you never know what that hot guy could do to a girl like me… You just don’t. “Duh! He wants to make sure your safe!” He says like a girl. That guy… I sit on the couch not to close to Chanyeol and look at him. “Now why is that?” I ask. Chanyeol looked at my shocked. “He hasn’t told you?!” He says a little loud. I shake my head. “What is it?” I ask very curious. “Nothing. He will have to tell you” He says getting up walking to the door. I get up and follow him. “Hold on. What. Is. It?” I just gotta know, you all know how curious I am. He looks at me with a scared face and sighed. “Fine, come with me, I’ll get Kai to tell you.” He says motioning his hand to follow him. I smile and nod, I close the door and followed.

   It was a very quiet walk to his house.

Gosh I don’t feel that comfortable in the quiet. I look at Chanyeol and he doesn’t really have emotion right now. Hmm odd.

  

   Soon we made it to his house, we talked a little bit not much though. “Here we are! Come on in” He said opening the door for me, I nod and did as told. “Um you can sit on the sofa in the living room, while I go get Kai.” He said smiling. I nod walking into the living room and I saw Suho and D.O, they looked at me but DO just looked back at the TV and Suho smiled. “Hello. What are you doing here?” He asked. I look at him unsure of what to say. “Oh um I am waiting for Chanyeol or Kai.” I say quietly. Gosh this is so awkward…

“Go ahead and sit. It’s okay” He says. I nod. I sit down then look around there house since I didn’t get a good look last time I was here.

 

     “Yu-jin! I got Kai!” I heard Chanyeol yell. I got up and went back to the door guessing they were there, but nope they weren’t there. I heard a big noise and turn around. There was Kai standing there with Chanyeol. What happened?  “OK Kai now…. Go tell her!” Chanyeol says smiling again, gosh no wonder the school calls him a happy virus! “No! What if it’s not time!” I heard Kai whisper. Chanyeol gave him the “Are you serious look” I just watched them in amusement. I giggle at how they fight like 2 yr. olds. Kai looked at me and softened his eyes, which made my heart flutter. Why Kai?! You have this effect on me, I think smiling on the inside. Chanyeol looked at me then Kai and vice versa. “Fine!” Kai whined.

   Kai walked towards me and half smiled. “Come on” He says. I nod and wave bye to Chanyeol. Kai open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter