Chapter 2 ^-^

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Ding Ding Ding!!! Yu-Jin’s alarm clock goes off at 6:45 AM. She slowly reached her arm out of the many blankets and turned it off. She groan and lift yourself up.

       “Friday!” She smiled. She got up and got her uniform out of the closet and went to take a shower.

She finished and dried her hair, she put the uniform on and put with a cute headband on. Then walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator

      “Hmm, lets see here... Oh! How about this!” She asked yourself grabbing some strawberry yogurt.  Opening it she grabbed a spoon, and took a bite of it and smiled.

       “So good!” She smiled happily. Looking at the clock and noticed she had 20 minutes to get to school. She quickly put on her shoes and ran out the door with her bag slightly falling off of her shoulder.  

She still haven't finished the yogurt so she will eat until she  enters school.

If you would like to know a little more about her school then listen up, there are 12 beautiful kingkas they are like the rulers and have every girl trapped under their beauty and handsome faces, well except one which is Yu-Jin! She can't stand it when the girls squeal their names! She tries to ignore it the best she could but sometimes their group of fangirls go out of hand...more than usual. Their names? Well there are so many of them you're bound to hear the names from the girls.

_________________________YU-JIN POV_______________________

I enter the school and throw my 'breakfast' away and walk in the class room. I sighed when I saw the leader of the kingka group. Kris. He is a cold guy, he gives a cold glare to people all the time especially the crazy fan girls. I pity that they have to go through that everyday. Honestly I do admit they are really handsome and I have a favorite. But I will get to that later. I take my seat in the back.

As usual.

I look out of the window to see the clouds forming in different shapes.

I giggled

       “That looks like a kitty” I whispered smiling. I see the whiskers and wait... It looks like a kitty emoji!!!

Soon enough the teacher come late again. I wonder why.

We had a surprise test today. And I felt stressed, I make good grades but not straight A's but some B's and only one C!

     “Okay guys this test will be easy so if you fail you will take that grade and not retake it” Ms. Choi said.

The class groaned and whined. I just stayed silent, we have no choice but to take it so why whine?

I sighed and got my pencil out to get ready. Well this is reading class so I will make a good grade. I got my test and started.

        

    Oh! My hand hurts! This is the time I wish I could write with both hands and not just my left hand. Yes, I am left handed ;)

Almost done! Finally and only 10 minutes left in class! Oh finally the last one, the question is Does a merry-go-round turn clockwise or counterclockwise?

What type of question is that? Honestly I actually know it, counterclockwise.

I stood up and turn my test into the teacher.  

I walk back not noticing the foot that was stuck out and I almost tripped, I grabbed onto a desk and stood up I looked at whose desk it was. I gulped. Kris. Uh-Oh. I looked down and quickly walked to my desk ignoring the stares from people.

What did I just do?! I am so dead!!

    Class ended and I grab my stuff running for my next class hoping not to get caught by a queenka. I make it! I praise myself in my head. But I have classes with 3 of the king's. They go by the name EXO. Why? I honestly don't know and care. The 3 guys where Sehun, Suho, and my favorite Kai. I don't know why but I am attracted by his looks and instead of the flirt he is I can tell he has a soft heart. Suho he isn’t one of those mean guys, He treats everyone with respect but never noticed the low life like me. Sehun, how do I explain him? He is one of the cold hearted guys he can be pretty scary at most points just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter