Chapter 10

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Authors note at the end

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's the day my mom will come back after leaving on her trip to China.

I really miss her… Yet I’m glad I had Exo and Woohyun to keep me happy for the past weeks even though I just met Woohyun.

I was going to let Exo come to meet my mom but they had some wolf things to do.

I was sad but quickly understood, so I asked Woohyun instead!

He gladly accepted! Right now Woohyun and I are at my house going to make some food for my mom, and sorta of a welcome back party thing.

“My mom texted she said she will be here late at night.” I frown.

Woohyun sighed.

“It’s fine Yu-Jin! Let’s just have fun for a little bit then we can get to work.

We have a while.” He said.

I smiled with a nod.

“Let’s go to the park.” He said.

Nodding I grab my jacket then Woohyun and I left the house.

    “Gosh it’s a little chilly out here, isn’t it?” I asked rubbing my hands together.

“Eh I suppose.” He replies. I look at him and he isn’t shivering nor is he chattering.

Woohyun looks over to me, and sees that I have all of those effects.

“You know what maybe we shouldn’t go to the park, you're freezing” He says.

I shake my head furiously

“No. I want to go! I just have to bare it, if I keep my mind off of the cold I will forget about it.”  

I really want to go to the park for some odd reason.

Woohyun sighed.

“Alright.”

I smile and start walking.

“Ya! Wait up for me!” Woohyun yelled.

I stopped and stuck my tongue out.

“Aniya!” I yelled running.

I heard Woohyun yell something but I couldn’t make it out so I kept running.

 

                                                        -WOOHYUN’S POV-

Yu-Jin was running towards the park with me trailing behind.

I was gonna use my speed but ya know I don’t want her getting suspicious or other people.

I jogged to the park seeing Yu-Jin standing there catching her breath.

I smiled. This is what I want; her and I hanging out like this all the time this is what you call “Perfect”.  But… it would be even better if Kai was out of here.

    “Woohyun come on let’s swing!” She smiled grabbing my hand pulling me to the swings.

“Okay Okay! Want me to push you?” I teased.

She playfully glared at me.

“I have legs don’t I?” She giggled.

“Ha-Ha very funny.” I sarcastically said.  I sat on the swings and started swinging. I didn’t go high for no reason.

I looked over at Yu-Jin and see she is having fun.

    “Your boyfriend is a lucky guy.” I said looking to the sky.

“Maybe. But sometimes I feel like I’m not good enough for him.” She said stopping herself from swinging.

I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

“Don’t say that. You're very beautiful, smart, and funny. You’re more than enough!”  I say empha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter